Spending time with family and friends. 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 8 ]
Holiday joy. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I don't like/celebrate it. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 422 423 424 > >> >>> »|

Spoopy Gekko

User Image

Hello and welcome to Bucket Full of Angels, a joint quest thread! =D
I won't tie you up with a long welcome but I hope you'll take a look around the thread. c:

User Image

Announcements::

8/ 23 / 11 - In celebration of getting to page 400, we are revamping the thread layout! <3
6 / 27 / 10 - Thread updated! NEW CONTEST!!!
2 / 17 / 10 - Thread has been updated. :]
2 / 4 / 10 - The quoting contest's end date has been extended to Feb. 28th.
1 / 6 / 10 - Today is Bucket's birthday! :'D
12 / 31 / 09 - Happy New Year everyone!
12 / 25 / 09 - Merry Christmas! <3
12 / 20 / 09 - Today is Angel's birthday! :'D
12 / 15 / 09 - Quests updated! <3
12 / 10 / 09 - New contests added! =D
12 / 8 / 09 - A new rule added to the Bump Contest! Check it out!
12 / 2 / 09 - Thread created!

User Image

Navigation::
Welcome / Thread Intro / Rules / Angel's Intro / Bucket's Intro / Quests / Donations / Contests / Events / White List, Black List / Affiliates

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image

My friend Buckethead1693 and I, have decided to put
This thread up, because we’ve known each other for quite a while, and we have became best friends, but what we both had realized, was that we’ve been friends for a year, and we haven’t
Thought of making a thread together…Until now! XD It was buckets idea about coming up with the quest thread, since our birthdays are somewhat close together (Mines in December her’s is in January!) we also thought that with this quest thread, some lovely kind gaian’s would donate towards our quest…Though you don’t have to donate, you could chat, hang out and have fun. ^^ It’s a great way of meeting new friends and getting gold... So scroll down further to see what quests we have and see how YOU Can help <3 All donations are greatly appreciated!

User Image

Welcome / Thread Intro / Rules / Angel's Intro / Bucket's Intro / Quests / Donations / Contests / Events / White List, Black List / Affiliates

Spoopy Gekko

User Image

I realize there's quite a bit to read here but it'd be best if you read or even glanced over it to avoid any problems. c:

Rules::

User Image Do NOT spam in this thread.

User Image Do NOT argue, flame, or harrass any other member in this thread.
We will not tolerate it. If we ask you to stop and you don't, we will report you.

User Image Do NOT ask us or anyone else in this thread for donations of any sort.
This is a QUEST thread for angelcutie and myself. c: If you want people to help you on your quest, you should consider making a thread yourself. We will host contests from time to time, though, so, feel free to enter those.

User Image Keep your chatspeak to yourself, please.
Brb, lol, JK, and other little things like that are okay. Full blown "i iz ok c?" not only makes you look like a retard but it's very difficult to understand half the time. c: So, please, avoid using excessive chatspeak.

User Image Do NOT steal our graphics.
We paid for them afterall. A link to the shop we ordered from will be linked in the affiliates post, though.

User Image Keep things PG-13.
That means no sex talk every time you turn around or talk that goes on about private parts of the body. Take that stuff to PMs for we will not tolerate it. This also means that language will hardly be used. Using it every now and then is fine but not every single post.

User Image Do not think you have to donate to us.
You are welcome to stay and chat here with us but are not required to donate ( Though, we'd greatly appreciate it. xD ). c:

User Image Do NOT advertise your threads here, whatever they might be.
If you want to affiliate, send me ( BucketHead1693 ) a PM about it. If we link to you, you link to us.

User Image Do NOT page stretch.
If you have an image you want people to see LINK to it.

User Image Do NOT quote any of the first page.

User Image Bumping is allowed.
It helps us keep our thread moving. c: However, if there's another member, do not outright ignore them. We would prefer if you tried to talk to them at least.

User Image Angelcutie92 and myself have the right to change/add more rules if we wish to do so.

User Image

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image

Okay so its time to update some stuffs about me. So my name is Angel and I'm a gaia member since 2008. This is my only account, although I do have few others. Though I cannot remember them. You may find me on an account called "iiSharpied a sharpie" or something like that. I have always been angelcutie92 since 2008, but I'm planning on changing it sometime soon c: I have never been hacked, and managed to get up to 6million! though your probably asking yourself why am I questing I have enough gold to buy the stuff I want? The reason why I'm questing is because I want most of the things on my wishlist, since my Inventory isn't really full like other gaians. Not to mention I want some art as well <3.

I am now 18 years old, and going onto 19 in december 21. I live in Australia born and raised there and loving it. I have graduated from high school, but planning to do some work instead of going to College. I love listening to music, and I love my cats more than anything else, apart from my family. My family means a lot to me and without them, I wouldn't be anywhere else. People would describe me as funny, crazy, shy, and happy. My favourite colours are Pink, Blue, Black, Silver, and purple. There isn't much else to say about me, but feel free to PM me or post in the thread regarding questions about myself wink I'm willing to answer, as long as it isn't personal.

Thread Status for me:: Active.
Quest Status :: 4.3mil // Who knows!

User Image

Spoopy Gekko

User Image

Hi everyone, I'm Bucket! c: Feel free to call me by that name. xD I've been on Gaia roughly since late 2005/early 2006 now. As you can tell by the age of this account, this isn't my original account. I lost the information to that one after going on a two year hiatus from Gaia so, I made another account last year. Unfortunately, that one was hacked. x.x I luckily got my stuff back and am now settled into this account right here.

I've refused to give sob stories out and beg for stuff since that happened. I've worked my butt off since 2008 exchanging to get the items I have now as well as to donate gold/items along the way. At some point I took a break from exchanging. Now, I'm back at it, as well as vending, to make some gold. <3 Any sort of help is appreciated, even if it's just words of encouragement.

Anyway, moving on. I am 18. c: I love listening to music, mainly metal as you can see by my playlist on my profile. I currently reside in the USA and don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon. My favorite colors are red, blue, and orange. Video games are a great passion of mine so, if I'm not found on the computer in my free time, I'm playing those. Um... I'm not sure what else to say here. x'D If you want to know more about me, check out my profile or just ask me via PM, comment, or posting in here. c:

Thread Status for me:: Active 3nodding
Quest(s) Status:: 6000k/???
Specific items for this quest keep changing but the general items I want are on my wish list seen on my profile or in the quest post below.

User Image

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image

So you have finally stumbled to our quests. Good work! XD the hard part is over. I won't babble on with a whole paragraph saying you should or shouldn't donate to us. Simply because it's your choice. However, if you want to donate anyway our links to our profile is below. There you'll see our wish lists with all the items we are questing.

User Image

Buckets Quests::

I'm currently questing random items off of my wishlist.
Due to changing my quests around so much recently and having to update my wishlist rather often, I have decided to just link to my profile. :]

User Image

Angels Quests::

I'm the same as bucket, because of having to change so many times and updating this post regularly I'll be sending a link to my profile If you are still having trouble with what I'm questing or think that my wish list is too expansive, than feel free to PM me about it. <3 I will be updating my wish list a lot, so make sure to check back to my profile often.

Link to my profile - Click here

User Image

Spoopy Gekko

User Image

This is where our received donations will go to. c: We'll add you to our donators list if you send us a donation. <3 Again, you don't have to send us a donation but we'd appreciate the help if you do.

Donators::

Valdas Vis - Goti the Kid, Golden Fleece, 150k, Kuro's Induction ( To Bucket ) and a Royal Wizard, 120k, and a Classilke 2nd Gen. ( To Angel ). heart
winters rains - 5k ( To Angel ) and 5k, Wendsleydale Prep Uniform Scarf, Lord Wilhelm ( To Bucket ). heart
atrixa - SnowFeather and other items. heart
Yuzuyu Ninja - Queen Ann's Lace ( To Angel ) and 100k ( To Bucket ). O.O heart
iLadyUchiha - 20k, Alternate Moira's Top, and Ted and Dusky ( To Angel. ) ; and Powdy Pengy, 15k, Panda hoodie, a few Commons, Yellow Puppy Fleece Hat, and Two Turtle Doves ( To Bucket. ). heart
JoSeFu-KuN - Cherry. ( To Angel. ). heart
RoseDragonfire - Cherry ( To Angel. ). heart
Tainted Candy - Winterland Snowball and Magic Mirror ( To Angel. ). heart
-toassty-- - Unicorn and several other items ( To Angel. ). heart
Bleangamer - 8k ( To Angel. ). heart
ii_cRaYoNz_xD - Bailey ( To Angel. ). heart
Ryuuna I Sohma - 10k ( To Angel. ). heart
HolySonata - Silver Laurels, Chemical Love, Spartan Queen, Ponzu the Panda, Blue Rose Kimono, String Ensemble, Lunar Sash, Lunar Cowl, Perfect Balance and Black Neko Cosplay ( To Bucket. ). heart
tomatosauce312 - 6k ( To Bucket. ). heart
i_see_stalkers - Orange/Black Striped Stockings and Red/Black Striped Stockings ( To Bucket. ). heart
[+Sparkle+] - Raging Night Jewel ( To Bucket.) and Nano Egg ( To Angel. ). heart
Covenant Death - Improvised Flamethrower ( To Angel. ). heart
[.Asuna.] - 100k ( To Angel.) and 100k ( To Bucket. ). heart
Aphiatis - Fallen Wish 12th Gen. ( To Bucket. ) and Noel's Gift 5th Gen. ( To Angel. ). heart
Spring Blossom Charity - 150k ( To Angel. ). heart
Kurrainette - 220k ( To Angel. ). heart
Wild Prof Oak - Scarlet Rose ( To Angel. ). heart
Geever - 50k ( To Angel. ). heart
Wishing Flower Charity - 125k ( To Angel. ) and 60k as well as a Sad Ice Cream ( To Bucket . ). heart
AngelFox5291 - 10k ( To Bucket. ). heart
Grace Leann - The Hunny Bear ( To Angel. ). heart
xXSweeneyXx - 5k ( To Angel. ). heart
Queen-of-kraziiness - 11k ( To Angel. ). heart
Bent Warped and Twisted - Squirrel Cosplay, Nano Egg, and Blacklight Gloves ( To Bucket. ). heart
Ascuba - 1.5mil ( To Bucket. ). heart
xXVanillaNinjaXx - December 2009 Thank You Letter ( To Angel. ). heart
Constina Duran - Gwee the Dragon ( To Angel. ). heart
Love is Bliss - 3k and an AFK Scarf( To Angel. ). heart
Seaweasel - Mona's Potion ( TO Bucket. ). heart
BlackAngel0660 - 100k ( To Angel. ). heart
masao-the-dog - 10k ( To Angel. ). heart
Shikae - 10k ( To Angel. ). heart
AzunaUchiha - La Sanguine ( To Angel. ). heart
Love_Is_You_You_And_Me - 1mil to each of us. heart

User Image

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image

Here is where we will keep our contests,
so that YOU as a gaia user, can participate and win prizes!!!

User Image

Page Contest::
Be the first person on whatever page number I give out!

First person to page 430

1. You may bump but talking is preferred.
2. Do not ignore anyone.
4. Do not spam or troll just to get onto the page number.
5. If you're the first person on the page number, send myself or bucket
a PM with a link to that page.

Prize::

User Image

Bump Contest::
First person to bump 200 times wins.

1. If a conversation is posted in the same post as a bump, the bump will NOT be counted. Bump stands for bring up my page. Having that as well as a conversation in a post completely destroys the point of having bump in the post by itself because a conversation keeps a page, or thread in this case, moving. So, the word 'bump' would not be needed in a conversational post.
2. Label all bumps
3. Post each bump in a new post
4. If you skip a number or lose count, then you'll have to go back to number 1. Or wait for the next bump number. If you skip and Myself or Bucket will see it, you'll be disqualified.
5. If you have done the first bump contest, and have won/have not completed it, Please
start again starting from 1, till you reached the number your suppose to bump to.
6. PM myself or Bucket once finished, with a link to the page number.

8k.

User Image

Quoting Contest
First person to quote the image provided will win a surprise!

User Image

1. Only myself or Bucket will post the image.
2. Do not quote the first page.
3. The whole point of this game, is that myself or bucket will post the image above
in our thread, and you'll have to quote it.
4. If you won a prize, please let us know if you want it or don't.
5. Don't cancel the trade until you have told us you don't want the prize.

Mystery!
User Image

Winners::

User Image
Welcome / Thread Intro / Rules /Angel's Intro / Bucket's Intro / Quests / Donations / Contests / Events / White List, Black List / Affiliates

Spoopy Gekko

User Image

This is where our events will be posted at. Check here periodically to see if anything is going on or if anything new was added. c:

Current Event::

We're celebrating page 400. 8] Yeeeah buddy. 8D <3

User Image

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image

White List::
To be on the white list you:

User Image Chat with us
User Image Abide our rules!
User Image Participate in our contests
User Image Donating (although it is not required)
User Image Bump when no one else is around!
User Image Help our thread any way you can
User Image And just being our friend and having fun! whee

Arkab::
For making our thread layout! <3 Thank you so much! heart whee

Yuzuyu Ninja::
For the biggest donations so far! heart

Lorf Noms::
For being a Regular heart

iSharpied a sharpie::
For being angel's mule account xD
and for bumping the thread when no one else
is here! heart 4laugh

Alurous::
For our NEW thread layout! <33 Thank you!! heart whee

Love_is_You_You_and_Me::
For a very generous donation to both me and bucket! heart

User Image

Black List::
To be on the black list you::

User Image Do NOT follow our rules
User Image You BAD MOUTH us
User Image You continue to ignore us
when we ask you to do something.

winters rains::

Because she wants too! mad heart

Those who end up in our black list, will immediately be reported and put onto our ignore list!!

User Image
Welcome / Thread Intro / Rules /Angel's Intro / Bucket's Intro / Quests / Donations / Contests / Events / White List, Black List / Affiliates

Spoopy Gekko

User Image

This is our affiliates section. If you wish to affiliate with us, send me ( BucketHead1693 ) a PM. Remember, if we link to you, you link to us. If our link isn't in your thread's affiliates list, we will remove you off of our's.

Buttons would be preferred. If you don't have buttons, you can use a small-sized banner. Send it to me in the PM and I'll let you know if it's too large or not. This is just to avoid the first page from taking too long to load. o.o

User Image

Link In::

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/bucket-full-of-angels-a-joint-quest-thread/t.56714691_1/][img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/SPARTAN-087/BFOA/BFOAButton.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.56714691_1/][img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/SPARTAN-087/BFOA/bfoasbutton.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Link Out::

User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Spoopy Gekko

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Spoopy Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit