Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been to Australia before?

Yes. On Vacation. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I live there! 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
People mistake me for an Aussie all the time but I'm really a Kiwi... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Wish I could go there... 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Can I have a pet Koala? 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
Just here for the poll. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 471 472 473 > >> >>> »|

User Image

exclaim ATTENTION exclaim
Dream is shortly returning!

Most recent update on her status and what will be happening to her thread:

I am currently in Australia on tour. I am working on restoring my sites and ill be updating and starting them up again shortly. Thank you for your patience!

UPDATES:

~MAJOR REVAMP in progress April 24, 2010 (AU Time)~
~Edited Intro, Quest Details and Progress, and About Me April 24, 2010 (AU Time)~
~ALL CONTESTS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN except for Ultimate Challenge April 24, 2010~
~NEW TEKTEK CONTEST April 24 2010~

heart Hello! My name is Cherushii. Welcome to my quest thread! heart
(Be sure to check out our giveaways!)

So after nearly completing my first dream avi and spending way too much time on tektek... I've found myself very attached to the idea of getting some of Gaia's most valuable (and expensive!) items. Most of these are items I have loved since the day I first joined Gaia nearly 5 years ago (back in the days of go-gaia!), and I've finally decided that despite the fact that the odds are against me, I will pursue them until I obtain them all! Unfortunately there's no way I can do this on my own... That's where you come in! Anything at all that you could do to help me along in my quest will be greatly appreciated. Bumps, donations, advice and tips... none will go unrecognized or unappreciated. You can also help out by checking out My Store and bidding on/purchasing items I have for sale there. I realize I may be reaching for the unattainable, but you never know until you try, right?

MODS: Since this thread suddenly became popular and I've been very busy lately, I've started hiring Mods. They are here to enforce the rules, and to make sure I don't miss any wins and check legitimacy of claims, and whatever they say goes! They have full power and are welcome to blacklist people if they feel its necessary. I will also likely call on them to help with large contests and help me choose who to donate to when I'm able. So show them some respect.

Current Mods: Xx-FyreFly-xX Super Anita KaQu-Queen of CuckooHeads

There's just a few simple rules to go over. Most of them should be common sense.
You get ONE warning. That puts you on the "Grey List" and disqualifies you from all the contests until you can prove yourself and get off it. The next time you break a rule or tick myself or the mods off you're on the Blacklist and permanently banned and disqualified from all contests and lottos.

exclaim Rules exclaim

1. Be nice! No flaming.
2. Please don't beg me for donations or items. Sometimes if I really like you I'll do what I can to help you out, but begging will NEVER get you anywhere but my blacklist. If you want my help, chat with me.
3. You are welcome to chat here if you'd like, but please keep it PG13 and be litterate. Noobs annoy me.
4. Please don't page stretch or quote the first page.
5. Please chat with me! Or if I'm not here bump! (When you bump don't be noobish and type things like "jfiwoefiwjeof". Please either chat or just put the number or say "bump".) ONLY BUMP WHEN THERE'S NO ONE TO CHAT WITH. This rule has been implemented after an astonishing run of noobs and blacklistings for breaking rules to do with posting. You can number your chat posts in order to keep up with bumping contests, but please don't do mindless posting and bumping when someone is trying to say hello!!!
6. Since I had someone donate an illegally obtained item from me that got my account banned for a few days until I could make a compromise with the mods, losing me a LOT of gold, ANY AND ALL ITEM DONATIONS GO TO MY MULE: ShadowTrainer. Thank you. If you make a trade with me that includes items and you're not one of the friends I know really well and totally trust, then I will be asking you to cancel it and send it to my other account.
7. Please don't ask me questions that I have answered on this first page. If you read it properly, you'd know the answer! I try to make everything very thorough! If you read it and still can't figure out the answer then feel free to tell me you were confused by something or wanted to double check, but I will only answer questions that are already answered here once, maybe twice, and then it's the blacklist for you because it's incredibly annoying to keep repeating myself. This may seem harsh but when you sign on in the morning and find out you have 25 PMs, half of them important things about your store and lottos ect and the other half asking "does the random riddle count towards the Ultimate Challenge?", it gets very old very fast.
8. When you win a contest and send me a PM, please put a subject line in there! When I'm in a rush I may ignore untitled PMs, so if you want your prizes asap, then you gotta let me know that's what it's about! Also, when you win, don't just PM me saying "hey, I won on this page." Please tell me WHAT PRIZE YOU WANT. I hate having to send PMs back and forth for days on end trying to find out what the heck you want! If there's a problem, then I will be sure to PM you back, but it all goes much smoother and faster if you tell me immediately.
9. I will send you your winnings AT MY EARLIEST CONVENIENCE. I try to send them as fast as I can, but all my prizes are in a mule account, so it requires me signing off to send it, and if I'm super busy on this account the prizes will have to wait. Don't keep posting "I want my stuff. Give me my prizes." or you will be blacklisted because it's very rude and annoying.
10. Respect and listen to the mods. What they say goes, and they DO have the right to blacklist you for any reason they choose, no questions asked. I trust them and they are some of my best friends on this site.

Table of Contents

1. Intro
2. Quest Details and Progress
3. Donator Recognition
4. Bumper Recognition
5. About Me!
6. Awesome Charities/Affiliates
7. Contests/Giveaways
8. Prizes
9. Contest Winners
10. The White and Black Lists
11. Randoms/Limited Time Contests
12. My Avi Creations/Completed Avis
13. Art!

Well that's about it. The details of my quest will be updated as regularily as possible. You are welcome to PM me and I'm always up for some friendly conversation.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my thread and an extra special thank you those of you who have bumped or donated. Good luck on your own quests!
User Image

Currently Questing:
User Image
Gogh Reed!

User Image

Current Priorities:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Other/Future Quests:
User Image
heart Donated on April 24, 2010 by Dragonlord Jinn heart
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

And the one I'll NEVER be able to afford... But wish I could...
User Image

User Image

Luna Eclipse Donated: Goldenrod Paper Cat Band, Sakura's Cloak, White Paper Cat Band, Lucky Star, Labu Necklace, Heart of Gold, Single Purple Daisy Bouquet Billiam9 Donated: 777g Kiisaki Donated: 290g TrulyUnique Donated: 1000g Maxia Donated: Skittles Rainbow Magician_Jenkins III Donated: 22000g Donating Faye Donated: 1000g
xx-Caramell_Dansen-xx Donated: 4000g BelialHedgehog Donated: 1283g, BTK, Ice Gauntlet, Dark Cape, Jack'd Skirt 2k6, V Pin Right Half, V Pin Left Half In Memoriam - A Charity Donated: 2000g DWAH Charity Donated: 1500g GDIC Charity Donated: 3500g KittenPieChan Donated: BIANCAMELLA 6TH GEN!! 1000 Pocky Wishes Charity Donated: 200g An "Anonymous Benefactor" Donated: Elemental Wings Snugglebearkun Donated: Cat Ears, Cat Boots, and Furugasa 5th Gen Xx-FyreFly-xX Donated: Heart Of Gold An Anonymous Benefactor Donated: CHYAKU NORISU SCARF, and ELEGANT VEIL!!!! Dragonlord Jinn Donated: Angelic Camisole!!

User Image

Mercury Child Genuine Diamond Demonic Jo KaQu-Queen of CuckooHeads Kiisaki flamingo-chik
-o-Sweet-But-Deadly-x- Magician_Jenkins III Hot Goji puffypuppy MissMissie area51l LauraBrokenInside Abyssinian Cat Le Francaise Yaneci DeNovi tap_19 NotWhoButHow KittenPieChan messup568 Super Anita Jessk tender_petalz r a i n ii e - skys Crystal Moon Rose Miss Skellington_xx bronze_monkeyz BrittanyLynn Xx-FyreFly-xX Leone6 mandicrazy4oilers alfa177 mdnight_stalker 148iwanta-kookiesplez haahaahaa14 Ice Sprite9 Catch twenty2 xxX-Arron-Xxx Nylat the RainWeaver

User Image

A Little About Me!

Where am I from: I'm from Canada! That's right, the cold beautiful country up north! Calgary Alberta to be precise. Home of cowboys and oil companies. I'm not much of a city girl. I spend a lot of time at my Aunt's ranch just outside of Calgary near Priddis. Grew up on a horse and tractor and loved every minute of it.
However, recently I have moved to Australia. I came here in 2009 and will be here for at least a few years. I live in Townsville, a country "town" in North Queensland along the coast. I'm still not a fan of the intense heat and humidity, but I love this country and being inbetween the outback, the tropics, and the Great Barrier Reef.

Favorite Colour: Green. It reminds me of forests and meadows and just makes me generally happy. smile

Some of My Favorite Things To Do: Ride horses (can't so much now... long story behind that.), read whatever books I can get my hands on, sing, play the piano, pick at the guitar, play my beautiful violin, listen to music, hike, camp, watch movies, play video games, and watch whatever anime I can get my hands on.

Favorite Video Game Series: Final Fantasy. I have litterally EVERY one of them. My cousin got me addicted at a young age (he's a REAL ninja and loves anime) and I just couldn't stop. lol. Though... I did go through a really random Resident Evil phase too... and I play way too much COD...

Favorite Anime Series: I have no idea how to answer this question. I've seen an incredible amount of anime since I first started watching them a year ago, and there are just too many brilliant series and movies to choose from! I love talking about anime and watching new series, so definitely strike up the topic anytime and I'm sure to have something to say about it!

Musc: I love music. It's my drug. I have a very eclectic taste in music, but I think I'd have to say I prefer rock. Any rock. Hard rock, classic rock (especially), modern, you name it, I probably like it. Only genre I can't stand is rap. (Can't spell crap without rap. Sorry to those of you who like it... it's just not my thing.) I can appreciate pretty much any style of music though, if it's good, I listen to it. I also play the piano and violin, sing, and I am trying to learn both acoustic and electric guitar. (Teaching myself because I'm too cheap for lessons... just as I taught myself violin...) So thrilled that I can now play the violin. Has to be one of my all time favorite instruments, and I have a ridiculously nice violin that's been passed down for 150 years in my family. I also ran the music department of a store for 2 years and have been hired as a judge for a few different music awards. Music is a huge part of my life.

User Image

Affiliates
And awesome people who deserve your help!

KittenPieChan's Quest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xx-FyreFly-xX's Quest
User Image

The Real -Katie-Kitty-'s Quest
User Image

Link Me!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-tektek-junkie-s-quest-contests-win-a-september-letter/t.43503303/] [IMG]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/CherushiiDream/butterfly1b.png[/IMG] [/url]

Awesome Charities

User Image
I'm a mod here, so you'd better check this one out!!! (I also made the banner.)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

exclaim Disclaimer exclaim
Ok, so to get a few more people bumping and chatting and just overall spending time here I'm starting up a couple contests. Now, I'm not rich by any means, so until I get a little more well off, manage to get enough trash/fish to make valuable hats, or get some good deals on valuable items, the prizes won't be AMAZING, but you do get to choose what you want! Deal? Ok, so here it is.

Dice Roll
Nice and simple. Roll 3 10 sided dice, and if all 3 dice roll the same number (for example 1-1-1), then you win! If I'm not monitoring the page at that time then feel free to PM me with your choice of prize and the page number you won on so I can double check legitimacy.
If I like you I will likely also give you a prize for 3 consecutive numbers being rolled in order. (1-2-3) 3nodding

Random Numbers
Another simple contest. Pick a number between 1 and 100 using the random number generator, if you get the number I chose then you win! If I'm not monitoring the page at that time then PM me with your choice of prize and the page number you won on so I can check legitimacy.

My Random Number will be 66.
exclaim I have the right to change the number at any time. exclaim

Bumping Contest
Anyone who bumps 100 times on my forum will recieve a bottle of ink! You may choose the colour. If you really don't want ink, you may choose from the general prize list instead. If I am not monitoring the page at that time, please PM me your prize choice, the page number you finished your bumps on, and the page you started.

When Lottos are going on I will also give you a free ticket for every 100 bumps! smile

Your current colour options are:
User ImageBrown, User ImageBlack, User ImageRed, User ImageBlue, User ImageGold, User ImageYellow, and User ImageGreen

THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE
Win 3 times in any combination of contests (excluding bumping and any of the temporary contests. Do 500 bumps and be really nice and I may include it.), and you win one of the following (of your choice):

Sorry, no letters available at this time. CONTEST CLOSED.

NEW RULE: Due to Jenkins nearly cleaning me out in my supply of letters, now you can only win one letter per month in the Ultimate Challenge. Every month I will have that month's letter added to the list and you'll be able to choose which one you want. You can win every month if you so choose, but only once that month. You are however welcome to win any other monthly letter contests as well as the Ultimate Challenge, and any wins that would have gone towards a second letter for the month will be counted towards the next month's letter. Fair enough? lol.

GIVEAWAYS

NEWCOMER'S GIVEAWAY

In order to bring new people to the thread and create some new interest, I've started a newcomer's giveaway. Everyone new to the thread who posts 10 times or more (chat posts please.) will get a prize from my prize list of their choice, as a token of my appreciation. With any luck, by the time you've finished your posts you may have made some new friends and will stick around longer. wink

Newcomers:
Jan. 2009- ThinkingHurts321
Jan. 2009- Spiffy_Ninja
Jan. 2009- Lily Momo Chan
Jan. 2009- iGertrude

MONTHLY GIVEAWAY

Every month I will be giving away one of the following prizes to one lucky person:
a. Gold amounting to at LEAST 2k
b. Something from their wishlist
c. An evolving item or cash shop item
or
d. A monthly letter or MC
Whichever I can afford for that month.

How do you become eligible for the draw? Well it's quite simple really.
Regulars are automatically eligible and will remain on the list pretty much permanently. (if you leave my thread and don't come back for months with no explanation then you will be removed naturally.)
For those of you who are not yet regulars, you can still become eligible by simply sticking around and chatting. I require at least 20 chat posts to keep hit and runs from occurring and taking chances away from those who are loyal to my thread. If you make an impression however, I will most certainly add you. 3nodding
I will choose the winner with the random number generator unless I decide someone specific really deserves it for that month.

Those eligible for the month of May:

1. Magician_Jenkins III
2. KaQu-Queen of Cuckooheads
3. Xx-Fyrefly-xX
4. alfa178

Previous Winners:
Xx-Fyrefly-xX (won Head Case from her Wishlist!)

User Image
Choose any of the available items. biggrin
Lists will be fully updated once a week.

Clothing Ect.

I have put all the equipable items into an "Enviro" TekTek for convenience. This way, you can see all the available items, all their poses, and their worth, it's organized and easy to follow, and it makes updating MUCH easier and faster, so I'll be able to do so more often! There's one set up for girls, and one for guys, since some items look entirely different on either gender.
NOTE: Rhinestone flipflops are only exception. They are not in available list because they are on my avatar.

GIRLS ~ GUYS

House Items and Aquarium Items

Banana split, Basic Concrete Wall Tile, Basic Dark Concrete Wall Tile, Basic Green Window, Basic Purple Wallpaper, Birchwood Floor Tile, Black Leather Chair, Black Single 3 Unit Drawers, Blue Matte Floor Tile, Blush Matte Floor Tile, Celtic Piano, Cola Bottle, Dark Leather Ottoman, Flan, Fruit Basket, Garage Sale Lamp, Giant Banana Split, Green Matte Floor Tile, Icecream, Kitchen Clock, Loaves of Bread, Makeshift Chair, Makeshift Shelving, Makeshift Table, Navy Matte Wall Tile, Olive Matte Wall Tile, Orange Matte Wall Tile, Pancakes, Pizza, Purple Leather Chair, Purple Matte Wall Tile, Purple Milk Jug, Red Matte Floor Tile, Red Single Unit Drawers, Red Single Unit End, Salad, Sea Green Matte Floor Tile, Side Dark Wood Table, ... (more coming)

Flowers/Game Items

Flowers come in groups of 50.

I currently have every flower available, so name whatever you'd like and it's yours! XD

User Image
Since my winners list was getting extremely long and hard to keep up with, I have condensed it and won't be putting up wins for the Dice roll and Random number contests that don't currently count towards the ultimate challenge.

Wins that count towards the next Ultimate Challenge Win

Magician_Jenkins III x2
tender_petalz x1
Xx-FyreFly-xX x1
mandicrazy4oilers x2
alfa178 x2
GeniusNegi x1
KittenPieChan x1

Bumping Contest

Magician_Jenkins III -500 bumps!
Xx-FyreFly-xX -100 bumps!
alfa178 -300 bumps!
mandicrazy4oilers -500 bumps!
Leone6 - 300 bumps!

The Ultimate Challenge
Magician_Jenkins III (Wins September Letter)-Sept '08
Magician_Jenkins III (Wins ANOTHER September Letter)-Sept '08
Magician_Jenkins III (Wins October Letter)-Oct '08
Leone6 (Wins October Letter)-Nov '08
alfa178 (Wins October Letter)-Nov '08
Xx-FyreFly-xX (Wins October Letter)-Nov '08
haahaahaa14 (Wins Ocbober Letter)-Nov '08
148iwanta-kookiesplez (Wins November Letter)-Nov '08
Magician_Jenkins III (Wins November Letter)-Nov '08
Magician_Jenkins III (Wins December Letter)-Dec '08
alfa178 (Wins December Letter)-Dec '08

Random Riddle
Magician_Jenkins III -#1, #2
jenda_jasemine 29 -#1
KittenPieChan -#1
r a i n ii e - skys -#1
Crystal Moon Rose -#1
Miss Skellington_xx -#1
KaQu-Queen of CuckooHeads -#1
MidnaDarkfire -#1
Xx-FyreFly-xX -#1
Leone6 -#1
xMechanical_DiamondX -#1
pixie_sparkle22 -#1
alfa177 -#2
mandicrazy4oilers -#2
GeniusNeji -#2
Xix the Illusionist -#2

Page Contests
r a i n ii e - skys - Page 100 (Chose Blue Paper Cat Band)
Magician_Jenkins III - Page 100 (Chose Black Ink)
Crystal Moon Rose - Page 100 (Chose Wooden Sandals)
Xx-FyreFly-xX - 1st on Page 200, Last on Page 200, AND 6 other posts on page 200 (Won September Letter, November Letter, 16 lotto tickets, and 1200g)
Nylat the RainWeaver -3 posts on Page 200 (Won 6 lotto tickets and 600g)
Magician_Jenkins III -Page 420, won all 4 January Letters (while chatting with himself. lol.)

exclaim THOSE WHO STILL NEED TO PICK PRIZES exclaim
none currently.
User Image
The awesomest people around.

Kiisaki KaQu-Queen of CuckooHeads Magician_Jenkins III MissMissie KittenPieChan Xx-FyreFly-xX Super Anita

User Image
The people who broke rules or just plain ticked me off and are now on probation, meaning they are disqualified from all contests until they prove themselves.

none currently. KEEP IT THAT WAY.

User Image
The people who broke rules or just plain ticked me off. (You know what you did.)

Grazel7 148iwanta-kookiesplez

User Image

TekTek Contest
TekTek me any way you want! The winner gets a sealed letter, the runner up gets 1500g, and the third prize winner gets to choose from my prize list and gets an additional 500g. You may have up to 3 entries per person, I will choose the top 10 and use a poll to have others vote for the winner. Keep my eyes and skin colour the same (unless you use an item that changes them), I'm flexible with hair. No clutter please! Good luck!

Skin colour: Please use the 4th one.
Eyes: 1st dark blue pair.
(I'm tired of changing entries manually to comply with this, so please do so yourself or I won't add it to the entries.)

TekTek me using Noel's Gift (in any form)

User Image

Previous Winners of the TekTek Contests can be seen HERE.

Submitted by

Random Riddle
Solve the riddle and you get to choose a prize from the list!

Quote:
Two strangers are talking on the street. One, named Ted, says, "Guess how old my three daughters are." Bill is intrigued by the challenge, so he agrees.
Ted replies, "Their ages add to the address of that house," he points across the street, "and their ages multiply to 36."

Bill works on the riddle for a while but eventually he tells Ted that he can't solve the riddle. Ted tells Bill that his oldest daughter has red hair. Bill thinks about this, and then he tells Ted the correct ages of his three daughters.

What was his answer?

PM me your answer so others don't see!

Page Contest!

[colour=green]
None Currently.

My Avi Creations
(the avis I haven't completed yet)

User Image
Total Value: 9,651,800 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Noel's Gift
Noble Plumage
Kanoko's Dark Reflection
Ancient Katana
Nautilus Raiment
Nefarious Plumage
Spartan Sandals
Egyptian Ivory Linen Dress
Flight of the Macaw

User Image
Total Value: 6,709,256 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Heart of Gold
Spring Groom
Demonic Mood Bubble
Noel's Gift
Angelic Mood BubbleNautilus Raiment
Egyptian Ivory Linen Dress
Brown And Black Reversible Bracelets
Enchanted Book 9th Gen.
Ancient Katana
Kanoko's Dark Reflection
Fall of the Morning Star

User Image
Total Value: 2,147,865 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Angelic Pendant
Dove White Kachina Dancer's Wings
Ancient Katana
Autumn Glory
Elemental Wings
Fox Ears
Fox Tail
Biancamella 6th Gen
White Cross Belts
Winter Rose

User Image
Total Value: 2,986,961 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Devil Imp Plushie
Angel Imp Plushie
Ancient Katana

Steel-plated Ninja Band
Black GlovesBlack Band Style Eye Patch
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Winged Anklets
Black Lace-up Cork Sandals
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Assassin's Guise

User Image
(Courtesy of Xx-FyreFly-xX)
Total Value: 2,426,566 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Winter Rose
Tiny Pixie Wings
Angelic Pendant
White Ruffled Top
Water Puddle

Fallen Wish 7th Gen.
Light Tanbark Leg Warmers
Light Green Tennis Shoes
Fresh Grass Skirt
Sacred Leaf
Brown Single Loop Tied Belt

Completed Avis

Completed Oct. 2008
User Image
Total Value: 93,012 Gold
After Exclusions: 50,889 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Wicked Torn Cape
Jack's Bat Clip
Little Black Bat
Black Cobweb Long Gloves
Black Cobweb Stockings
Ebony Butterfly Terrycloth Tube-Top
Spider Witchling Broom
Spider Web Witchling Hat
Black Cobweb Headpiece

Completed Oct. 2008
User Image
Total Value: 61,402 Gold
After Exclusions: 33,359 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Natural Coral Pendant
Elemental Wings
Silver Heart Belt
Lovely Genie Black Belly Gem
Jack's Bat Clip
Devil Imp Plushie
Angel Imp Plushie
Roco Rochel Costume Bracelet
Black Fishnet Stockings
Black Cobweb Long Gloves
Deluxe Cat Ears
Black Fur-Trimmed Bra
Devoted Pawn

Completed Nov. 2008
User Image
Total Value: 151,475 Gold
After Exclusions: 16,515 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fallen Wish 2nd Gen.
Loving Heart Mood Bubble
Fox Tail
Fox Ears
Angelic Earmuffs
Drop Necklace
Spirited 2k7 Boots
Santa Baby Leggings
Roco Rochel Costume Bracelet
Felicia's Gloves
Raving Red Hoochie Top
Devoted Pawn
Dreamer's Dust

Completed Nov. 2008
User Image
Total Value: 57,767 Gold
After Exclusions: 13,120 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Rough Blue Jeans
Felicia's Gloves
Dreamer's Dust
Egyptian Gold Bracelet
Egyptian Gold Bracelet
Kung Fu Panda (white belt)
Gold BFF Heart Chain
White Cross Belts
Blazing Blue Criss Cross Swim Top
Blue Paper Cat Band
Kong Sang Scarf

Completed Nov. 2008
User Image
Total Value: 265,661 Gold
After Exclusions: 12,542 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Frostbite Blade
Silver Bracelet
Felicia's Gloves
Fallen Wish 2nd Gen.
Dreamer's Dust
Winter Rose
Enchanted Book
Kong Sang Scarf
Mythic Hair

Amazing Art
I'm addicted to avi art. Anime is the one style I completely suck at drawing, but I'm totally in love with it. Anyone who draws me will be loved for all time! I do tip people for any art they choose to draw for me, so if you would like to draw me, I'll never say no and you'll always get something back in return! Anyways, this is some of the great art people have drawn of me.

User Image
Drawn by x cold water x (visit her shop here)

User Image
Drawn by Keiisah. (Look around for her freebie shops!)

User Image
Drawn by Spencers Gifts

User Image
Drawn by Ichigo (Visit his freebie shop here.)

User Image
Drawn by WickedGamer. (Visit her shop here.)

User Image
Drawn by Washed Out Retro

User Image
Drawn by x PixeL HearT x

User Image
Drawn by eclipse of a star

User Image
Drawn by Saokymo

User Image
Drawn by [Kimmie]

User Image
Drawn by [F a lt er.]

User Image
Drawn by alrissa x (visit her shop here)

User Image User Image
Drawn by Cross Lucane (Visit her shophere)

User Image
Drawn by NoranekoDea (Visit her shop here)

User Image
Drawn by Ymira (Visit her shop here)

User Image

ninja Bump ninja
ninja bump ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items