Total Votes:[ 275 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 418 419 420 > >> >>> »|

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

After long last I have reopened the doors to my charity. Why you may ask well the answer is really simple. I wanted a new hang out where I can chat with people and help them along the way and if I didn't like the people I could just boot them. twisted . But anyways welcome to my little charity. I know how it is to quest something just to get frustrated at inflation. So stay, chat, and become a regular. I just ask one thing read everything on the front page, except for the random post from some one who posted while I was closed, and follow every rule or else.

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

The rules are simple and all you have to do is follow them

1. Follow TOS
2. Don't advertise unless it is in your sig.
3. If you receive a donation trade say thank you or I will cancel the trade and give it to some other polite gaian.
4. Don't do anything noobish cause I hate it and I like to add people to my blacklist.
5. Pm all applications to my mule Magician_Jenkins Jr. Posting it or pming it to me results in no donation to you
6. Listen to my mods and myself or you will not get a donation and you will be black listed if you continue to not listen to us.
7. Don't post links I like to have my regulars and other thread goers to be safe
8. Don't post stuff like your virtual "pets", dragons, eggs, pokeball things, ect
9. Have the Title of your pmed application the secret word.
10. Stay and chat, if you don't you'll probably not get a donation
11. No 1337 5934|< or chat speak
12. don't make me mad

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

MissMissie, Cherushii Dream,Techpriest35

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Application Rules:
1. Must be atleast 3 months old on gaia
2. Must have atleast a total of 300 posts
3. Can't use mules
4. Only one application per month

User Name:
What you are questing:
How much you have towards the item:
Why I should give you a Donation:

you may stilll send the application it will just be posted on the other charity

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

I'm no longer gonna use this unless I have to

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

SweetGnarf- Helped the charity heart
Missmisse- Helped the charity heart
Cherushii Dream- helped the charity heart
HakimsRazor- helped the charity heart
Aquilae- Helped the charity heart

User Image

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

xcookiefanatic
C a n n i b a l-Annibal
Murder In The Ballroom
azoo lacielou
Missmissie
Cherushii Dream
Arcade Angel
KittenPieChan
Super Anita
Jessk
pouco louca
wrathofrealm

User Image

heart SweetGnarf heart
heart MissMissie heart
heart HakimsRazor heart
heart Aquilae heart
heart XxXCecileXxX heart
heart Mizarre heart

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

Current contest is a plushie raffle . The tickets are 100gp each and we have 1000 tickets in the raffle you can win most the plushie we have got. the exception is the grand prize and the 1st place price of kiki (grand prize) and Coco (1st place). more info will be given once all tickets have been bought.

[Easily Amused]- won first contest-1k
Cherushii Dream- solved riddle-1k, 1k
MissMissie- won second contest- 1k, 500gp
Shinpiteki Ame- won third contest- 1k

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

As well since I'm random I'll give away free gold anywhere from 100gp-3k XP

as well I like to do random stuff at times to, like ask Brain teasers so look in, there will be a small reward for who ever can figure them out and mail me the answer.

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

About Jenkins:

Well I am currently enrolled at college. I'm going so I may become a video game designer/programmer. I've been active on gaia for awhile now. I like to RP and chat with people here on gaia as well as try my luck in the slots so you may have seen me in there from time to time. I'm mostly on here or on my 360 playing whatever. And as well I am the RL McLovin just ask my friends. I'm also a ninja and ninja just so happens to be the secret word. Well thats about it just talk to me to find anything else out about me.

About Tech:

im tech the evil mage/rogue of the dark side im a video game programmer for microsoft and i occasionally do a few marathons for some extra cash i enjoy reading rping video games of all kinds except racing sports hand eye coordination baased games games similar to guitar hero and rock star and games that are fails i know quite a bit about marvel comics. any thing i read is permenatly memorized and can be recalled at will iq is 232 last time i had it checked 3 years ago i have a large amount of energy im a scottish/irish/german/italian guy of 21 will be 22 on march 28th
i collect cloaks armor weapons magic relatd items boots gloves auaras mcs and eis those are always apreciated i like to have fun and am willing to talk about most thing i have my own honor code and i follow it very closely my religious background includes ancient lore from the many differnet time periods including greek roman egytian norse aztec mayian inca and several random middleeaster myths
mythology is another topic i will gladly discuss
i am literally chaotic neutral for we must always have a balance of the forces i was broght up as a catholic but i gave that up and i have tried many other versions of christinanity
my personality can be cold and distant and dark some time but im nice once you get past most of my standoffish ness my grammer and punctionation and spelling might not ever be perfert or used at all on the internet dont complain i dont care to listen to it
i tend to love to play the devils advocate in any arguement/debate i will turn most subjects into a debate if i get a bit caried away if you want to know more you can check my journal for the astrology chart which is almsot perfect for me

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/jenkins-magical-charity-halloween-ball/t.43524669_1/][IMG]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/CherushiiDream/jenkinsb.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
User Image

currently questing the nightmare scarf 300k

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
Current Charity Funds: 600,000gp

If you would like to donate to the Charity, the Charity Mule is Magician_Jenkins Jr. or you may send a trade to techpriest35 or myself who will then send the the donation to the charity mule

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff