Welcome to Gaia! ::

For those poll stalkers..

Here have some gold. 1 100.0% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 256 257 258 > >> >>> »|

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  YOU SAW ME STANDING ALONElaetiYOU SAW ME STANDING ALONElaetiYOU SAW ME STANDING ALONElaetiYOU SAW ME STANDING ALONE
                                                                  YOU SAW ME STANDING ALONElaetiYOU SAW ME STANDING ALONElaetiYOU SAW ME STANDING ALONElaetiYOU SAW ME STANDING ALONE

laeti
                                                                  lae without a dream ` * in myheart )
                                                                  laeti
                                                                  laetitriumwithout a love of my ownl
                                                                  laeti
                                                                  laetiBLUEMOON
                                                                  laeti
                                                                  laetitriumphYOU KNEW JUST WHAT I WAS THERE FOR ; YOU HEARD ME SAYING A PRAYER FOR SOMEONE I REALLY COULD CARE FOR . YOU KNEW JUST WHAT
                                                                  laeti
                                                                  ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████

Hello! I thought I'd make this charity for those who are having troubles with their quests. Please don't beg; it's not how it works. But for those who come and just want to talk, please do so 'cause we encourage it. Just please remember to stick to the rules that will be posted.

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * ABOUT DY ONNA²

Hi, my name is Dy Onna, but, you can call me Dy, or Onna. I love to give to others. I'm 27 yrs young and a mother. I live in Canada. I have a very fun personality. I love drawing Avi Art. if interested in purchasing some; please PM me, and I accept bribes. I love making new friends, so feel free to add me at any time. Feel free to help me out I accept donations of Gold, Pink links, and Flynn's booty and anything you're willing to give for a cause. That's it about me; hope to talk with you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

INTRO . RULES . GIFT BOX . MODS && REGULARS . AUCTIONS . MINI CONTESTS . QUESTER'S CORNER . WHITE/BLACK LIST .
                                                                  laetitr AFFILIATES AND BANNERS . DONATED . GIFTED . PRIZE WINNERS . RESERVED . RESERVED . OPEN .

la
                                                                  laetitri( NOW I`M NO LONGER ALONE²
                                                                  laeti

laeti

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laetiBLUEMOON
                                                laeti
                                                laetitriumphYOU KNEW JUST WHAT I WAS THERE FOR ; YOU HEARD ME SAYING A PRAYER FOR SOMEONE I REALLY COULD CARE FOR . YOU KNEW JUST WHAT
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * RULE ²
                                                laeti
                                                Don't beg for gold or whine you got hacked. It doesn't work that way.
                                                laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * RULE ²
                                                laeti
                                                You should have at least a quest thread with 5 or more pages. Or a Dream Avatar with a list of the items.
                                                laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * RULE ²
                                                laeti
                                                Please type like you have an education. Obviously you don't need to type like the editor of Webster, but please try and use correct grammar.
                                                laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * RULE ²
                                                laeti
                                                Make sure you don't make huge quest towers and not quote anything on the 1st page.
                                                laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * RULE ²
                                                laeti
                                                Don't swear or put down anyone. We're here to be friends and share a common goal.
                                                laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * RULE ²
                                                laeti
                                                If anyone breaks these rules or any others listed in this thread they will be Black-Listed. Please report anything you see wrong to me through via PM.
                                                laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * RULE ²
                                                laeti
                                                I have the right to change or add rules at any time.
                                                laeti

INTRO . RULES . GIFT BOX . MODS && REGULARS . AUCTIONS . MINI CONTESTS . QUESTER'S CORNER . WHITE/BLACK LIST .
                                                laetitr AFFILIATES AND BANNERS . DONATED . GIFTED . PRIZE WINNERS . RESERVED . RESERVED . OPEN .

la
                                                laeti

laeti

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laetiBLUEMOON
                                                laeti
                                                laeti

New Auction items will be available in the new year.
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * HERE HERE Starting bid @ 500,000,000g
                                                laeti
                                                bid o1
                                                laeti
                                                bid o2
                                                laeti
                                                bid o3
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` *HEREHERE Starting bid @ 500,000,000g
                                                laeti
                                                bid o1
                                                laeti
                                                bid o2
                                                laeti
                                                bid o3
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` *HERE HERE Starting bid @ 500,000,000
                                                laeti
                                                bid o1
                                                laeti
                                                bid o2
                                                laeti
                                                bid o3

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` *HERE HERE Starting bid @ 500,000,000g
                                                laeti
                                                bit o1
                                                laeti
                                                bid o2
                                                laeti
                                                bid o3

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` *HEREHERE Starting bid @500,000,000g
                                                laeti
                                                bid o1
                                                laeti
                                                bid o2
                                                laeti
                                                bid o3

la
                                                laeti

laeti

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laetiBLUEMOON
                                                laeti
                                                laeti

Need some help on your quest? Let me know what you're after and your progress.

Please feel free to give these people a little help, they've been working very hard on their quest.

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                laeti
                                                ZOMBiiFiCATiON
                                                User Image

laeti
                                                Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
                                                User Image

laeti
                                                Skrinkleandskrod
                                                User Image

la
                                                laeti

laeti
[

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laetiBLUEMOON
                                                laeti
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * OCTOBER 2013²
                                                laeti
                                                Azixe - Sainte Ceil: Eros 2nd Gen.
                                                LeCoolKidz - Forgetful Hero
                                                laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * NOVEMBER 2013²
                                                laeti
                                                Game of Shadows - Devoted Spica
                                                Annadel - Demonic Anklets
                                                xXIvyletteXx - 100,000g
                                                Tokichiro - 500,000g
                                                grandlord100 - 300,000g
                                                MoonkistPrincess - Lavender Winking Dashing Eyes
                                                xXMoosiie_ForeverXx - sweet treats
                                                Masten September - 500,000g
                                                laeti
                                                Kittysaurus Rawr - 100,000g
                                                laeti
                                                ZOMBiiFiCATiON - Astra-110: Verdant Waltz
                                                laeti
                                                ZOMBiiFiCATiON - Evertree Embrace
                                                laeti
                                                II DARK MARY II - 100,000g
                                                laeti
                                                l S0ULS l - 100,000g
                                                laeti
                                                Masten September - 300,000g
                                                laeti
                                                ZOMBiiFiCATiON - Verdant Grove
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * DECEMBER 2013²
                                                laeti
                                                Items from all of the letters In Santa's mailbox..

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * JANUARY 2014²
                                                laeti
                                                Tokichiro - 700,000g
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * SEPTEMBER 2014²
                                                laeti
                                                Tempest_Blackthornes - Pretty Powers Transform
                                                laeti
                                                Loveparody - 3 Red Inks
                                                laeti
                                                kittyjoy_rosa - Rose Saga
                                                laeti
                                                skrinkleandskrod - Zodiacal
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * OCTOBER 2014²
                                                laeti
                                                lirpa-chan - Divine Goddess
                                                laeti
                                                A Savage Dame - Wretched Hunger
                                                laeti
                                                VeraTara - Dip-Dyed Dotty
                                                laeti
                                                lirpa-chan - Jack's Grab Bag 2k13 (8 of 8 )
                                                laeti
                                                -Da llama king- - Jack's Grab Bag 2k13 (7 of 8 )
                                                laeti
                                                lioness255 - Jack's Grab Bag 2k13 (5 of 8 )
                                                laeti
                                                Krystalis The Alchemist - Her Plundering Majesty
                                                laeti
                                                Sef Aloncho - Take You For a Run
                                                Skrinkleandskrod - 2b + 6 White Inks
                                                laeti
                                                grimm fairy - Fantasy Kitten Star
                                                laeti
                                                grimm fairy - Plucky the Exotic Shorthair Cat
                                                laeti
                                                Jestering Jester - Take You For a Run

laeti
                                                demon kitty goddess - Miss Chimes
                                                laeti
                                                LunaGenisis - Moon Odori
                                                laeti
                                                The Real Slim Dr00zki - Take You For a Run
                                                laeti
                                                MorganeLeFaye - Jack's 2k13 Top hat
                                                laeti
                                                Anime_Chick25 - Autumn Plaid Scarf
                                                laeti
                                                OMG ITS P I N K Y - Plucky the Exotic Shorthair Cat
                                                laeti
                                                OMG ITS P I N K Y - Macho the Exotic Shorthair Cat
                                                laeti
                                                OMG ITS P I N K Y - Cream Cornish Rex Cat
                                                laeti
                                                OMG ITS P I N K Y - Valiant the Exotic Shorthair Cat
                                                laeti
                                                OMG ITS P I N K Y - Lulu the Cornish Rex Cat
                                                laeti
                                                Kiexo - Princess Flirt
                                                laeti
                                                daisy desu - Star Charm
                                                laeti
                                                daisy desu - Heart Charm
                                                laeti
                                                daisy desu - [Animal] Prefurable Furmilliar Comfurt
                                                laeti
                                                daisy desu - [Animal] Fall for Autumn Beanie
                                                laeti
                                                daisy desu - [Animal] Autumn Plaid Scarf
                                                laeti
                                                daisy desu - [Animal] Cozy Argyle Scarf
                                                laeti
                                                daisy desu - [Animal] Time Traveler's Utility Belt
                                                laeti
                                                daisy desu - [Animal] Walk to the Future
                                                laeti
                                                daisy desu - [Animal] Religieuse Invocation

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * NOVEMBER 2014
                                                laeti

Sunny_Sistah - Mournful Maiden
                                                laeti
                                                Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign - 1,000,000,000g
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * DECEMBER 2014

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * JANUARY 2015
                                                laeti

daisy desu - Wildcard Charm x3, Heart Charm x3, [Animal] Pumpkin Social, [Animal] Frontier Scout, [Animal] Maddie Hatter, [Animal] Maddie Hatter
                                                laeti
                                                The Space Queen - Twinkling Star Fighter, Irreverent Exorcist, Astra: Rock Crystal Orb, Her Despoiling Majesty, Her Storming Majesty, Divine Goddess x2 Stygian Sham, Apple Rendezvous x2, Bellatrix's Energy x2, Gabriel's Vigor x2, Black Cat Fleece Hat, Neo Angel’s Contention x3, Neo Angel’s Thesis x3, Amethyst Diamond, Monarch Corvina
                                                laeti
                                                3plex - 7B
                                                laeti
                                                Sinister_Bunneh - 5B
                                                laeti
                                                Loveparody - 20B
                                                laeti
                                                Pumpkelina - Sunset Alpachica, Wood Sea, La Belle Cygne, Mr.Pumpkin March, Pumpkin Bunilla, Puppeteer's Wicked Doll, Franciscanus' Wings, Astra: Whipping Orange Devil Tail, Astra: Orange and Black Nitemare Headwings, Freya's Topaz and Onyx Wings, Astra: Orange and Black Demonic Angel Mini Wings
                                                laeti
                                                Piggy Pwincess - Bacon Bits
                                                laeti
                                                usaoru-chan - CoCo Kitty Plushie
                                                laeti
                                                Lord earth_angel_0770 - Devil's Spice
                                                laeti
                                                Lord earth_angel_0770 - Precise Inspector
                                                laeti
                                                Harlequinn smith - Cool Supreme Thunder
                                                laeti
                                                sousoupink12 - Bloodied Asmodeus' Wings
                                                laeti
                                                xTea - Princess Harmony

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * FEBRUARY 2015
                                                laeti

Magolor- Light Brilliant Maiden Style

laeti
                                                Aytrix - Freya's Dark Wings
                                                laeti
                                                Blithea - Light Rina Hair
                                                laeti

laeti

laeti

laeti

laeti

laeti

laeti

laetitr AFFILIATES && BANNERS . DONATED . GIFTED . PRIZE WINNERS . RESERVED . RESERVED . OPEN .

la
                                                laeti

laeti

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laetiBLUEMOON
                                                laeti
                                                laeti

This section is for those who have helped me out and donated towards the charity.

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` *Tokichiro²
                                                laeti
                                                1million
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` *Aeripuffs²
                                                laeti
                                                1billion
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * TEMPEST_BLACKTHORNES²
                                                laeti
                                                Various Alchemy Items
                                                laeti

laetitr AFFILIATES && BANNERS . DONATED . GIFTED . PRIZE WINNERS . RESERVED . RESERVED . OPEN .

la
                                                laeti

laeti

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laetiBLUEMOON
                                                laeti
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * Page Contest²
                                                laeti
                                                Every 50 pages The top poster will win 500m
                                                laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * Bump Contest²
                                                laeti
                                                For the bumpers who reach 100 will get 10m, 200= 20m, 300=30m and so on. Please PM or quote me to let me know you reached your bumps and the pg # as I will not be searching pages to find it.
                                                laeti

la
                                                laeti

laeti

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laetiBLUEMOON
                                                laeti
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * Page Contest²
                                                laeti
                                                Tokichiro - pg. 50 wins 50k
                                                Broken Logic BHP - pg. 100 wins 50k
                                                xBoBos - pg. 150 wins 50k
                                                LunaGenisis - pg. 200 wins 50m
                                                - pg. 250 wins 50m

laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * Bump Contest²
                                                laeti
                                                person who got it
                                                laeti

la
                                                laeti

laeti

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laeti
                                                laetiBLUEMOON
                                                laeti
                                                laeti

la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * LINKS IN²
                                                laeti
                                                [url=http://tinyurl.com/nhxm2pb][img]http://tinyurl.com/lpbf26k[/img][/url]

laeti
                                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-moonlight-charity/t.88810669_1/][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2vrvfdl.jpg[/IMG][/url]

laeti
                                                User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-moonlight-charity/t.88810669_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/aDaRWVA.gif[/img][/color][/url]

laeti
                                                la▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ` * LINKS OUT²

laeti

User Image
                                                laeti
                                                User Image
                                                laeti
                                                User Image
                                                laeti
                                                User Image
                                                laeti
                                                User Image
                                                laeti
                                                laeti
                                                User Image

laeti

laeti
                                                User Image

laeti
                                                User Image

laeti
                                                User Image

la
                                                laeti

laeti

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Demonic Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items