Azixe

nah, mine's pretty much done with.
                      one of my dogs is going into surgery tomorrow. :c

Master

ZOMBiiFiCATiON
Azixe

nah, mine's pretty much done with.
                      one of my dogs is going into surgery tomorrow. :c

OMG NO!!! </3 What type of dog is it? How old is he or she? :O WHY??????? (This is coming from a person who thinks animal life is more important then human life)

Trash Witch

Azixe

she's a german shepherd named lola, she's my baby. </3
                      she's five years old and she has a growth on the side of her head. :c
                      i'm so stressed and worried and fkjsdhfkjds
                      (i do too omfg. i love animals way more than i love people.)

Romantic Rogue

ZOMBiiFiCATiON

yup, i'm an adv. lit/elite roleplayer. the most i've ever written was 8,000 words in a post in a roleplay with my best friend. :3
                      i love reading long things. descriptions make me a happy girly~ <3
                      ohhhh that's pretty cool. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      nah, i only get irritated if it's like a carbon copy of my avi, or of my idea. = u=

saaame. even though i doubt i'll find any. :c
                      that's so sad! i can't imagine my life without my doges. D:
                      you should be able to have a puppy if you're going to take good care of it. :c
                      bahaha, you did a good job! XD

tab I'm very picky about what I like to read, I'm more of a writer than a reader. x3
              Thank you!
              Oh yes, I can understand that; if anyone ever exactly copied my avatar I would get pretty pissed... xD

I hope you do! :c You just gotta look everywhere!
              I know, I've wanted one for sooo long now! >-< Dogs are so amazing, you can play games with them and snuggle them when you're going to sleep and train them to tricks and whine when they take up the whole bed, it's awesome. D:
              Yeah, but my parents are butts. stare They also don't want to pay for all the bills and stuff too, which makes more sense, but from the way they said it, it sounded more like they just didn't want to buy it for the other reason I said before. |:
              Thanks~ xD

Trash Witch

Broken Logic BHP

i like both because i believe that you really can't have one without the other~ >u<
                      i'd get super pissed. >.<

yes i do! i have to search the entirety of the candy aisles. XD
                      yessss! my dogs do exactly that~ especially my german shepherd, she literally pushes me out of bed with her butt. x - x;
                      ohhhh yeah that makes more sense. our dogs have been super expensive in terms of vets and food and all that. . - .
                      you're welcome. XD

Master

ZOMBiiFiCATiON
Azixe

she's a german shepherd named lola, she's my baby. </3
                      she's five years old and she has a growth on the side of her head. :c
                      i'm so stressed and worried and fkjsdhfkjds
                      (i do too omfg. i love animals way more than i love people.)

yea I know the feeling i have 9 dogs and recently lost 2 of the eldest males. One went 2 months ago and the other followed a month later crying I miss them... Ah I shouldn't talk about death. Don't worry to much about it and think positive thoughts everything will turn out good in the end! I will be praying for your baby emotion_bigheart Because I too am worried about my baby having puppies due Dec. 23 and it's first litter emotion_donotwant My poor baby became an adult so quickly crying it's so hard to see them grow so quickly

Master

Getting ready for Christmas everyone?

Trash Witch

Azixe

oh no that's so sad! D: i'm so sorry for your loss. :ccc
                      i hope so! thank you so much! it's very much appreciated~ <33
                      awh awh awh! i'll pray for your baby too! i hope everything goes well! o:

Master

ZOMBiiFiCATiON
Azixe

oh no that's so sad! D: i'm so sorry for your loss. :ccc
                      i hope so! thank you so much! it's very much appreciated~ <33
                      awh awh awh! i'll pray for your baby too! i hope everything goes well! o:

Yea, sad story behind both of those. WARNING might make you really upset and depressed.....
The first to pass away was 2 months ago and he passed while I was taking a test to get a job a the post office(which I never got the the job), and I did horrible on the test because I knew he didn't have much longer to live and me and my family were going to take him to put him down when I got finished with the test. But he couldn't wait 30 more minutes till I came home and passed while I was at the testing center. I regret not being there for him crying when he deceased.
And a month ago, we knew the other one that recently passed it was his time too when he stopped eating like his fellow brother who died a month ago died. Those two were insuperable even though they were not from the same litter they were like two fellow males ruling the pride rock of a lions den together. But, I was there when we went with him to the vet. It took a while for the doctor to get in the room but... it was so quick. crying making myself tear up when I have my moisturizer caked on my face.... gah I should stop this is probably making you as much depressed as I am ... burning_eyes But I am glad they went peacefully they both lived a full 13 years of their life that's like 91 years in human years. So it was their time to pass...

Yeah Christmas puppies hopefully, the fun part is delivering them, I secretly have a thing for cutting the umbilical cord it's like ... this is my baby! even though it's the dogs... and alsokeeping a eye on her so she won't eat the after-birth!!! emotion_donotwant
But I live with 7 other dogs, basically my family has a puppy mil... No not that bad... We only have a littler every other year or so and they are purebreds born from champions... and we have no more studs to breed with so we are only stuck with frozen sperm! Which the previous three inseminations didn't work and we have only 7 more vials of sperm left and we had 10 ... Cross your fingers I hope we have a littler because we really need a male!

Oh goodness I can talk about dogs all day, it's like common knowledge once you lived with them all your life! Alright I'm going to take my leave for the night and get some sleep. Oh boy do I love working 5 days a week straight eek

Romantic Rogue

ZOMBiiFiCATiON

i like both because i believe that you really can't have one without the other~ >u<
                      i'd get super pissed. >.<

yes i do! i have to search the entirety of the candy aisles. XD
                      yessss! my dogs do exactly that~ especially my german shepherd, she literally pushes me out of bed with her butt. x - x;
                      ohhhh yeah that makes more sense. our dogs have been super expensive in terms of vets and food and all that. . - .
                      you're welcome. XD

tab That's makes sense, but I'm still just lazy~ xD
              Same. :c Just like if someone took one of my RP ideas. WHICH SOMEONE DID. stare
              I reported them and nothing happened. I just hope her guild died. -__-
              She asked and I said no and she did it anyw-- No wait, she didn't ask, she invited me to join the guild, I said I didn't like her taking my idea and to take it down and she never did.
              It wasn't even my idea, it was my friends idea that she let me use, so she basically just stole from two people.

Yes, go across the city/village or whatever you live in/by and go down every candy aisle of every store. xD
              That's one of the breeds I want! D: Why you make me jealous? ;o; xD
              Yeah but that was still her second reason, lol. But yeah, that's why I'm waiting till I'm out of the house, live somewhere cheaper, and getting my own job and stuff.

Trash Witch

Azixe

oh gosh, you made me cry... poor babies. :c
                      i'm so so so so sorry for your loss... D:

christmas puppies! awwwh.
                      ohhh, i hope you get a boy in there somewhere. o.o

bahahaha, i've only had the three and they're my babies. c:
                      yikes. well good luck at work tomorrow!

Trash Witch

Broken Logic BHP

bahahaha i get it. = u=
                      oh hell no. >:c
                      i hate it when people can't be original.
                      i've gotten graphics stolen from me before. which is why i watermark nearly everything now. >.>

yesss i have to do that. XD
                      we live in the city but there are never any sour skittles. :c
                      i'm sowwee. D: i have a rat terrier and a chocolate lab too. = u=
                      that's good~ i hope you get your puppies soon!

Trash Witch

anyway, ciao guys~
                      i'm off for the night. i have to be up really early to be at the vet clinic at 7
                      and make my dog's surgery appointment.
                      oh and i'm not going to be able to get on all day either, i'm staying at the clinic.
                      goodnight everyone!

Romantic Rogue

ZOMBiiFiCATiON

bahahaha i get it. = u=
                      oh hell no. >:c
                      i hate it when people can't be original.
                      i've gotten graphics stolen from me before. which is why i watermark nearly everything now. >.>

yesss i have to do that. XD
                      we live in the city but there are never any sour skittles. :c
                      i'm sowwee. D: i have a rat terrier and a chocolate lab too. = u=
                      that's good~ i hope you get your puppies soon!

tab Yeah. x3
              I know right? I was so pissed!
              It was a Slave X Master RP, which aren't even that hard to make anyway. stare
              I like to say I am pretty creative with my ideas, even RPs that are based on something, they are very loosely based usually, it's more of an inspiration than anything.
              I've thankfully, as far as I know, never had graphics stolen. But I am extremely paranoid of that. I swear if anyone ever takes a picture of my RP character I'm going to go on a rampage...

Take me with you! xD
              I also live in the city, but there's never anything here! gonk This store that my sisters in CT live by sells a big, big uh... plastic holder thing of Cheese balls, but around here I can only find small bags of Cheese doodles. ;o; It's so depressing. //First world problems
              It's otay. :c The dogs I want is some kind of Collie mix, a German Shepard, and a Husky; if I get another dog it'd be a Golden Retriever. They're so smart. emotion_kirakira
              I hope so too, but I have a feeling it'll be at least another year before I get one. >o<

Goodnight, I hope your dog is okay! D: -Hugs-
Dy Onna
IvoryProphet

I bid Lovely Pedals 280k gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items