Welcome to Gaia! ::

For those poll stalkers..

Here have some gold. 1 100.0% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Romantic Rogue

Teddieh
-Rolls in here- Hi everyone! :3
I must say this threads layout is sooo pretty! emotion_bigheart

tab Hello! Is this your first time in this charity?
              If so, welcome! :3
Broken Logic BHP
Teddieh
-Rolls in here- Hi everyone! :3
I must say this threads layout is sooo pretty! emotion_bigheart

tab Hello! Is this your first time in this charity?
              If so, welcome! :3

Hii! Yes it's my first time here. >u<
Thank you! Have you been here for a while? :3

Romantic Rogue

Teddieh

tab You're welcome, glad you could join us! :3
              I have been here for a few days, but not that long... I think like 2 or 3, maybe more or less; I am bad with time. gonk
Broken Logic BHP
Teddieh

tab You're welcome, glad you could join us! :3
              I have been here for a few days, but not that long... I think like 2 or 3, maybe more or less; I am bad with time. gonk

I'm glad I joined! This charity seems really nice :3
Awhs, if it makes you feel better... I got a bad memory so I forget lots of things! >n<

Romantic Rogue

Teddieh
Awhs, if it makes you feel better... I got a bad memory so I forget lots of things! >n<

tab I'm glad! I run a charity on another account, so I know if people don't get a warm welcome they usually don't come back. xP
              I think everyone has that issue; you don't know how often I forget things! xD
hello!! xp xp
Broken Logic BHP
Teddieh

tab I'm glad! I run a charity on another account, so I know if people don't get a warm welcome they usually don't come back. xP
              I think everyone has that issue; you don't know how often I forget things! xD

Oh todays is my first time trying out other charity threads except the "Mysterious Anon Gift Giving Thread"(i hope i remembered the name right). So far people seem nice! :3
Must be nice having a charity! I hope I can create one too in the future! Not right now tho... I just started gaia a week ago or so xD... But i've met alot of nice people here!
Sadly I think I got slightly worse memory issues than most people xD...

Romantic Rogue

Teddieh
Oh todays is my first time trying out other charity threads except the "Mysterious Anon Gift Giving Thread"(i hope i remembered the name right). So far people seem nice! :3
Must be nice having a charity! I hope I can create one too in the future! Not right now tho... I just started gaia a week ago or so xD... But i've met alot of nice people here!

tab Oh yeah I was in one of those threads for a little while, I need to go find another. I started having trouble getting people to talk to me so I stopped going. >o<
              It's a bit stressful but nice. x3 Wait, you just joined Gaia a week ago? owo Your avatar doesn't look like it. Lmao.
              I dunno, mine is pretty bad. Lol.
Broken Logic BHP
Teddieh

tab Oh yeah I was in one of those threads for a little while, I need to go find another. I started having trouble getting people to talk to me so I stopped going. >o<
              It's a bit stressful but nice. x3 Wait, you just joined Gaia a week ago? owo Your avatar doesn't look like it. Lmao.
              I dunno, mine is pretty bad. Lol.

Awh D: You could jump to the one i'm in! People are friendly there :3
And yeah, it's thanks to nice people gifting things and helping out! Especially this hobo, he's the one that made me join. So he's been giving me things cause he felt sorry for my noobish looking avatar I guess TuT... And i've been working hard trying to earn gold own! I've almost earned 1m on my own so far by farming things :3 It's so time consuming tho... QnQ

Trash Witch

hullo everyone~
                      how are the lovely people in here today? c:

Dy Onna

ohhh sounds tiring. D:
                      got good christmas presents? c:

Trash Witch

nanapong21

hello there~ c:

Trash Witch

Teddieh

hello there~ c:
                      welcome!
                      how are you doing today? ^ - ^
ZOMBiiFiCATiON
Teddieh

hello there~ c:
                      welcome!
                      how are you doing today? ^ - ^

Hi, and thank you! >u<
I've been doing good today, but now i'm about to fall asleep... It's almost 6am >:
Been trying to stay up waiting for someone, but still no sign of that person. QnQ
How about you tho? :3

Trash Witch

Teddieh

i hope you stay for a long time~ n u n
                      oh golly, it's late! where do you live? o n o
                      awh awh awh, hopefully they show up! D:

Romantic Rogue

Teddieh
Awh D: You could jump to the one i'm in! People are friendly there :3
And yeah, it's thanks to nice people gifting things and helping out! Especially this hobo, he's the one that made me join. So he's been giving me things cause he felt sorry for my noobish looking avatar I guess TuT... And i've been working hard trying to earn gold own! I've almost earned 1m on my own so far by farming things :3 It's so time consuming tho... QnQ

tab Oh sure, I'd love that! o:
              A hobo that gifts out tons of things? That sounds contradicting and amazing! xD
              Oh yes, it is very time consuming. x-x I try to do art and layouts for my gold, but then the problem is finding costumers, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff