Welcome to Gaia! ::

New contest, check it out!

Yay im going to try and win ◕ ◡ ◕ 0.21875 21.9% [ 7 ]
Meh... Don't wanna win... ◕ ︿ ◕ 0.03125 3.1% [ 1 ]
Trollololol ಥ ω ಥ 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
YESH!! IM GOING TO POST MY HEART OUT! d~(>w<)~b 0.03125 3.1% [ 1 ]
~(^o^)~ (sarkaro dance) 0.28125 28.1% [ 9 ]
OMFG CLOSE THIS CONTEST, NOW! q~(ಠ△ಠ)~p 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
*ignores* I'm just going to do what I normally do then... â—• - â—• 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 87 88 89 > >>

╰☆╮A Dream Come True Charity╭☆╯

Intro

Hello and welcome dreamers, to A Dream Come True Charity, but you can call us Dream. We are donaters to help out Gaians get their wishlist items and help them quest for those items that you just can't live without.But make sure to donate, because we don't want to run out of gold to fuel the gifting surprised

Guild
Yes, A dream come true charity has a new guild! Excited? You should be!
Here is the link to the new guild!~

Read The Rules!

Seriously, if you don't read the rules, you make yourself look stupid, don't skim, or look for the little emotion, maybe I snuck one in there, but you just didn't notice. Read it twice if you have to, just, read the rules, its very important!!! Stressing this now, if you haven't noticed...

About

Okay so you might want to know how this charity was formed right? Well how this charity came be, is that me, XxIkutoNyaxX and Louise_sianna16 were talking on the iPod then I came straight forward and said to make a charity, and here it is now. We want all the Gaians to be happy, and cheerful so they can achieve their dreams on Gaia. though, we need gold for prizes and gifs, so donate please~ So I hope you like the charity!~ whee

Dreams

The forum holders are me and Louise_sianna16. We are called dreams, so that it goes to show the leaders of the forum in case you get mixed up. whee All of you, are called dreamers, because you are questing to get your wishlist. smile

Dreams Wishlist

Everybody has wishes, even us dreams. So we need donations to make contests and give away prizes to you, and if you would like to know items we quest, we will post them right here.

Louise_sianna16

Hallo, I'm Louise_sianna16, also known as Louise, one of the dreams. Just like you, I am a dreamer, I think I have quite the wishlist really, and some of the things i'm truly questing for is...Enchanted strings, Rainy day, lyndexer's journal, picolitrosso's urn, and last but not least- Reve rouille. And I hope in this thread, your dreams come true!

AlexzMercury

Sup, My names AlexzMercury, call me whatever you wish. Yeah, I'm the creator of this thread, God. (Just kidding wink ) If you may want to know, I quest items too, yes, I know, tragic right? WRONG. We all quest something, don't try to hide it wink Some items I quest are:Antique Shop (SO MUCH. I'm now questing it ) , rig items, The Sandman (I've been questing for a long time now ) , sercilia pendant 1st or 2nd gen smile , and Shinjuku Nobody. (Pretty much all the rig items) I take what I can get though. So I hope you like the thread, and Dreams do come true.

T3h Mule

I'm just letting you know now, our mule is "a dream come true charity" So thats who you send trades to, if your little heart desires the name. wink Don't get fooled by other users if they have that name because I'm not changing the name or outfit. the name has no capitals or anything, just to let you know, its all lowercase.

Rules!

0.read all the rules
1.no spamming
2.No begging
3.Keep the charity clean
4.Don't use mules to get items
5.Follow the gaia ToS
6.You can post when I say open
7.We all know how much you love to troll, but not here okay
8. Again,keepin' it clean, kids.
9.The dreams do not accept friend requests. (sorry sad safety reasons)
10.Don't quote the first page
11. DON'T HACK FOR ANY REASON, WE WILL REPORT YOU
12.put in a mr.green on your first post so I know you read the rules, and ignore the people who didn't put one in their first post, or tell them to read the rules again
13.If you don't follow these rules, you will be put on the blacklist
14.If you follow all the rules, you get put on the whitelist
15.Don't put in a mr.green, put in a rofl, but anyhow everything else on rule 12 applies.
16.Soooo Do you know Nelston or Zebrah? < Ignore that, I just use that as a place holder.
17. If you have any questions, reports or rules to add, pm AlexzMercury, or Louise_sianna16 and tell us
18. Read the rules, once more now smile just in case

Receiving

Want to get a gift? I will make it underneath here, so calm yourself for now smile by the way, we watch your every post, and you can only ask for items 5 times every month. And don't use any mules to get extra points, we will know. *dun dun daaannnnn*

[color=navy][size=18][align=center]~My dream~[/align][/size][/color]
[color=royalblue]What my heart desires:(what is the item you want)[/color]
[color=royalblue]Why my heart desires it:(why do you like it?)[/color]
[color=royalblue]The price:(how much is it?)[/color]
[color=navy]I found this because of:(how you found the item)[/color]
[color=navy]Thank you for donating to me:(the person who donated to you, quote after somebody did. :3)[/color]
[color=royalblue]How far I'm into the quest: (How much gold do you have towards the item currently)[/color]

Special Quests

(None, you can request one if you want, but I will need it to a about a paragraph long, with reasons from the heart ♥ saankyuu!~ )

Contests

TIME FOR A NEW CONTEST!!! ♥
Date: November 6th- November 16th

Alrightly, I thought of some ideas, and I'm going with 'ol tektek >w<
SO, it's gunna be based on Halloween!! (k, I know, a little late, but still :3)
There will be 3 DIFFERENT TYPES- cute, scary, and classic (meaning based off of something, please label and assign a picture to show who/what it is.) I have no care for colo(u)r combos as long as they are accurate with the person (unless it's something like a black and white version, or something)
I will be the judge, and I won't accept bribing!! >w<
Each TekTek entry is 100g (So, trade a dream come true charity [account] 100g for each entry you plan to do, and if you want, a donation of stuff you don't want) and you can send in as many avi's you want.
Prizes
First Place: 50k
Second Place: 30k
Third Place: 20k

Updates

I.D~ has shown herself! skulllover3 is their username, thank you!~
NEW TEKTEK CONTEST!!!
If you request something you have to actually post okay? Try to be a regular you
know surprised
This post has been changed around, so now it makes more sense
Lets all thank our anonymous gifter, I.D, as they go by, hiding their identity

Banners

We would kindly accept banners with links attached to them, leading us to this awesome charity

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-dream-come-true-charity/t.70222347/][IMG]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww307/alexzrulez/Adreamcometrue-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Thanks sarkaro for adding the link to it >w< (I had to edit it)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-dream-come-true-charity/t.70222347_1/?sequence=1][img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7083/adreamcometrue.png[/img][/url][/align]

Thanks Frosty, for the pic and the link! ^w^

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-dream-come-true-charity-lotto/t.70222347_10/][img]http://www.sumopaint.com/files/images800/abhbebhzibitgmcn.jpg[/img][/url]

I made it all by myself TTuTT

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-dream-come-true-charity/t.70222347/][img]http://tinyurl.com/4bf529u[/img][/url]

thanks Charms26 for that awesome banner smile

Blacklist:

Whitelist:
sarkaro
wittle_frosty
I.D~

Affiliates

Hi!~ I'm the mule for the charity, send your trades to me!~
Hey!~ I am XxIkutoNyaxX, follow the rules, and be awesome smile *I'm a dream, and I'm proud of it~*

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hallo, I'm Louise and I'm a dream
╔═══════╗
~~OPEN!!!!~~
╚═══════╝
people, people. This is a charity thread, why are you disliking it? D: if you want to get donations, then like it for more people to come ):
Hai people!~ Bump!~ lets make this thread shoot to the stars biggrin

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bumpidy bump :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers