Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Hahaha, ah, Yumme, you're friends remind me of mine. They did that to me today too. XD

*Dissolves into a useless fit of laughter* You win, green mutant tiger. (laughs and noms right back)
Lhance
Young lady, your daddy doesn't have any panties. XD

Mmm, I guess I strip down some of my art and see if I can't maintain the quality at such a low amount of pixels. Ugh. I'll see what I can't do, but show me some examples of what you come up with. I'll pay you 10K for each?

* strokes chin and looks at you suspiciously while holding up a pair of red silk panties*
then how do you explain this shoved hastily under your pillow?!? huh? huh?!?!

tee hee, well i can just crop it, and pick like.. the parts that are most.. idk.. erms..
........................................................................................................................
most.. .. waht is the word?!?!? er. moooostt like.. where there is the most.. stuff
haha n_n so like, faces, hands, waists, accessory areas n_n"
ya.. haha

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Wittle: (Yonks the red delicates out of your hands) You are much to young to be wearing something this scanty. Do I have to threaten all your boy lovers?

XD

O.o....

....yeah. Sounds....about right. XD

Man-Hungry Bear

Lhance
Wittle: (Yonks the red delicates out of your hands) You are much to young to be wearing something this scanty. Do I have to threaten all your boy lovers?

XD

O.o....

....yeah. Sounds....about right. XD

pfft, those aren't mine >> stop trying to pin it on me !

i was thinking.. something like this?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I linked it to this auction, since it has the name ( blurrily ) in there haha

but i can always make similar ones, that dont have names so you can just link them to anything you do later o.0

i can also just do snippets of all your artwork

omg.. i dont have photoshop on my comp, so im doing this all on paint. pain in the buttocks <-- yeah thats right, i used the proper health term! XP

Shirtless Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lhance
Mokoni: (Hugs back) Hey you. (Smiles) Is that right? I didn't realize that. Huh. Guess we'll have to make an accomodating sig.

What do you think, a contest for it?

Libertine: That almost sounds creepy, in a very flattering kind of way. XD

Wittle: Of course you can, babe. And since my first question was going to be, "Can I ask why", I guess I'll have to wait until I can see whatever mischief you are making is completed.

Hahaha, having a proper sized banner makes me excited, but it has no effect on my boxers, I promise you. XD

It doesn't have to be an art thread, but since this is an auction, it won't be around forever, so it might not be fair to those threads to have such a short term sig in a long term thread. *Did that make sense?* Course, we could also just backtrack after it's all finished and let them know to take it down....so in a roundabout way, yes---any thread is good. And hahaha, you can put it in a max. of 2 your own threads--beyond that, it won't be counted.

Haha ya guess it does. Well hope to get your final piece done for gaia.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Don't see why not.

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

I was going to bid on this, but I guess I won't anymore. Believe it's gonna be out of my range.

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Vir: Ah, I'm sorry. Awesome new avi though!

Libertine: Well, you're in a definite lead right now for that honor, so you've got the odds in your favor! XD

Bento: (Hugs) How's the car?

Wittle: Well, they aren't mine....(Looks around to see who might claim these delicates)

Hahaha, that's awesome! And it's a wee bit blurry, but I think the point is made, so I accept. XD And if you did another with snippets of my artwork, that would be wonderful--

wait. You're doing that in Paint? Bloody hell, you're talented. O.O I can't make Paint do anything for me. XD

Song: (Puts on some stripper music for you and whistles)

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Still in the same place I left it. At $75 per computer repair job, I need to pull off about thirty five of them or so to get it fixed.

Wicked Wolfe's Husband

Dapper Codger

Ah---what a drag. What are you doing for transportation?

Omnipresent Grabber

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
-pokes the crazy thread-
Lhance
Ah---what a drag. What are you doing for transportation?
I have another car I"m using. It sucks, but it works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff