Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

User Image

A charity of gold, art, company, and other things which are pleasant.

"Oh, the wonder you will find
Shining inside a child's mind:
All the splendor, all the glee,
All good things alive and free,
All is happy, all is well,
All is perfect, all is swell:
Oh the wonder you will find
Shining inside a child's mind."

Welcome to A Child's Mind! Whether you are seeking gold, artwork, or just somebody to talk to, we are here for you!

As a certain specific religious doctrine states: "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3

While we may not all follow the faith of the aforementioned doctrine, we do strive to "become as little children": unconditionally loving, compassionate, and pure (well, no guarantee on the "pure" part).
Please, make yourself at home.

Announcements
2/7/12: We are, indeed, open.

Our [Now Inactive] Spore: O. M. A. M. Charity
To all of those who helped to make the previous charity great: thank you. You are still loved and remembered.
Josefina: And, yes, I'm still here. Paula and I are still as much of a team as always. smile
User Image
[Rules]

1. If you scroll down to the very bottom of the current page, you will come across a link that says "Terms Of Service." This link consist of all of the site's guidelines for behaviors and the such. As members of Gaia, we are obliged to enforce these said guidelines as best as we possibly can. In layman terms, follow the T.o.S.
2. As you have ventured to the Charity and Quest forum of the site, it can be assumed that you are currently seeking gold. We are more than pleased to aide you with such. The following post has a form; this is solely to aide you as much as we can. Do not be intimidated by the form. The form is your friend. In layman terms, if you want gold, say so in the thread.
3. Should you feel inclined to donate to us, which, while we would appreciate such, we are, by no means, pressuring you to do so, send your donations to either Saved By Childhood or Morbid Self Absorption and title it something along the lines of "Donation For Your Charity."
4.Speaking of friends, feel free to make some! We're all pretty friendly! This is often easily accomplished as long as you do not flame or troll those whom you wish to befriend. In layman terms, be nice.
5. As far as "bumping" goes: if you must bump, and we understand why you would, please, consider doing some good with your bumping. Perhaps you could go bump some quest threads, or perhaps you could help out in the Achievement Forum. They love it when you post in their Popular and Mega threads. Of course, there's always the Million Page Thread to help out in. They still need 300k more pages, which is millions of more posts. In layman terms, make your bumps count and bump where its needed.
6. If you are a fan of the arts, feel free to scroll down a few posts and request some! More detailed art rules are posted below.
7. As much as we love Gaia and the Gaia community, we have lives and interests outside of Gaia that need to be attended to. Please, be patient with us. We will get to you, rest assured, though it may take a while. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
8.These rules may be edited at any given time. Fret not- as long as you follow the T.o.S. and are respectful to others, all should go well.
User Image
[Donations]

Ah, onto the section of the thread that holds the greatest relevance to your interest: obtaining gold. A child's philosophy is that of simplicity: post the form below into a "reply" box, enter the appropriate data, press "submit", and await your gold.

(If you want art, the next post is where you need to be.)

[size=24][b][color=red]A Little Help, Please?[/color][/b][/size]
[b][color=orange]Username:[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]I am questing:[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkblue]Do you have a quest thread?[/color][/b]
[b][color=indigo]Favorite color(s):[/color][/b]

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

User Image
[Art]

Fear not: while the theme of the charity is being childlike, my artistic ability far transcends kindergarten coloring time! (I hope.)

Points Of Mention:
*Gaia is not the entirety of my life. Therefore, any requested art may take a while to accomplish. I apologize for this inconvenience.
*I am willing to try nearly anything when it comes to art. This is no guarantee on quality, however, but I will try my hardest to meet your desires to the best of my ability. However, per this site's T.o.S., I am not allowed to depict nudity or anything of the illegal variety.
*The above being said, I simply do not have the time nor energy to fulfill all "x" of your "x number of avatar/ O.C. arts" quest. Yes, I will definitely provide you with one. If, major if, the number of requests is low and if I have the time and energy, I may attempt to fulfill more of your collection quest. However, I will typically try to give each person at least one art before I give one person multiple arts.
*Although I am willing to try almost anything, I am far more skilled in traditional (hand-drawn) art than digital art, and I've never successfully done anything animated. In fact, I wouldn't bank on receiving anything animated until further notice.
*I hope you enjoy!

[size=24]Art, Pretty Please?[/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b] (chibi, realism, abstract, black-and-white, digital, traditional sepia, w.e.)
[b]Text to appear in art:[/b](if any)
[b]Anything else?[b] (Anything I should add or not add? Anything special I should do or not do?)

Samples:
Traditional: XXXXX
Digital:XXXX
User Image
[Clickables]

Would you like us to click your dragons/Pokemon/cookies/internets/ whatever else you children are into nowadays? Well, we will help you with those, as well! If you post your clickables in the thread, we will also post them in this section, if you so approve, so that they may be clicked by all who take pleasure in clicking things.
User Image
[Donated To/ White List]

You are all our best friends forever! heart

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

User Image
[Affiliates]
If you would like to affiliate with us, send me (Saved By Childhood) a P.M. with your thread and any banners you may use.

Here are some threads that are worthy of your time and attention. Some are quests, some are charities, some are petitions, and some are...well, visit them and see.

User Image
Million Page Thread

Would you like to be our playmates? Here are some banners, should you wish to link to us.
100x100: User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-child-s-mind-a-charity/t.77379209/][img]http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r363/Insane-Abstract-Me/A Childs Mind/tinyicon.png[/img][/url]

200x40: User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-child-s-mind-a-charity/t.77379209/][img]http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r363/Insane-Abstract-Me/A Childs Mind/200by40.png[/img][/url]

Larger: User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-child-s-mind-a-charity/t.77379209/][img]http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r363/Insane-Abstract-Me/A Childs Mind/regularbanner.png[/img][/url]
User Image
[External Good]

This section of the thread is very much so inspired by the work of the FreeRice Charity, a charity that strives for as much real life good as Gaia good. Their thread has many more links to external goodness than we could bring ourselves to steal. They're an amazing charity with an amazing cause.

Freerice.com- The namesake and inspiration of the above charity: this website donates actual food to actual people just by users playing a game. It's fun, educational, and a source of goodness!
The Rainforest Site- With just a click, you can save rain forests everywhere! This site features eight faces of goodness to aide with, including Rainforest, Literacy, Child Health, Autism, Veterans, Animals, Breast Cancer, and Hunger. They also have an amazing store that both hosts awesome products and contributes even more to the greater good of the world.
Infowars- While not so much of a charity, this website hosts some VERY vital information. I highly recommend that you learn as much as you can.

Should you feel inclined to recommend more, please, send us your suggestions.
[][][][]Reserved[][][][]

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

heart Open for giving! heart
~User Image~
^~^ Congrats on the opening of your charity

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Nu Sanniang
~User Image~

Thank you! heart
Saved By Childhood
Nu Sanniang
~User Image~

Thank you! heart

How are you this day? biggrin

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Nu Sanniang
Saved By Childhood
Nu Sanniang
~User Image~

Thank you! heart

I am doing quite well, thank you for asking.
And yourself?
Saved By Childhood
Nu Sanniang
Saved By Childhood
Nu Sanniang
~User Image~

Thank you! heart

I am doing quite well, thank you for asking.
And yourself?
Not to bad getting ready to watch the live action Skip Beat Drama, so my commenting may bit a tad slow in response. Do you watch asian dramas?~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff