Tektek 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Art 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 8 ]
Something else (comment!) 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Enchantress

User Image
-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, welcome to my quest thread! Thanks for stopping by!

Basically this is a quest thread (nothing fancy) which I'm hoping I'll be able to turn into a charity as time goes on c:
    Even though this isn't a charity yet, I will be giving small gifts if you stick around and chat!

Anything is appreciated! Gold, quest items, even any old items/junk you don't want helps!

So come in, chat, donate, and have fun! Don't forget to leave a <3!

introduction || rules || about me || the quest || donors || games/charity || links

Enchantress

User Image

❥ Follow Gaia T.o.S
    ❥ Don't be rude and don't harass anyone, alright?
    ❥ Try not to let quote trees hit more than 3 quotes, or just stick all the quotes under a spoiler c;
    ❥ More will added if they need to be (hopefully not), just be a decent person you know?

introduction || rules || about me || the quest || donors || games/charity || links

Enchantress

User Image

You guys can just skip this but I figured I might as well introduce myself c:

Basics
      Name: Rachel

Likes (talk to me about them)
      Eating
      Sleeping
      Music (playing and listening!)
      Rugby
      Hanging out with my friends and being dumb
      Crime shows (Criminal Minds, Hawaii Five-0, The Mentalist, NCIS: LA, etc.)
      Graphic design and making gifs
      Tumblr
      Anime (Haikyuu!!, Tokyo Ghoul, One Piece, a ton really I promise)
      A ton of TV shows (Modern Family, The Flash, Arrow, Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, The 100, etc.)

You can literally talk to me about anything actually I'm super easy going! c:
    I'm the queen of lame jokes, puns and pick up lines really

introduction || rules || about me || the quest || donors || games/charity || links[/size

Enchantress

User Image

So here's the quest (just click on the icons for the links!)
Anything helps towards it!! (gold, unwanted items, etc.)
Updates are slow, might be out of date!

most wanted
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

currently 10b/lmp (around 100b)

other wishlist things
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

collections

the rosamund collection - 8/11
still need
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

owned
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image

the minimal collection - 2/8
still need
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
owned
User ImageUser Image

the godina collection - 31/32
still need
User Image
owned
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Enchantress

User Image
Thank you so much to you guys, I literally just can't c':
A lot of people have donated towards my wishlist but because I'm super dumb, I haven't recorded a lot of these people down ;-;
If you've donated to me and I haven't put you down which is probably a ton of you, please PM me aah!
Hidden because it was getting a little long but I really, really appreciate you guys!!

towards my quest
blubberina charity || Rosamund's Alteration (!!)
Royal Sweets Charity || Cotton Candy Godina + a bunch of other items that were on my wishlist! (!!)
Shiori Aijou Takeshi || Box of Godina, Sweet and Sour Godina, Savory Godina Bundle, 15b (basically singlehandedly completes my quest wow thank you much literally I still can't believe this)
AzuHime || A Touch of Red Special Bundle (with Rosamund's Rage aah thanks!!)
Lady Lubov || Nihonzaru + 3b (check out the charity thread here!!)
A defender of The Dragon's Keep || Tart Doufu Hua (thank you so much!!)
Kurozumu_Miku || a trade full of zOMG items to sell! (thanks so much heart )
Riko-Senpaii || 30b (dies on the floor, thanks so much!)
The Royal Devil of Sin || Ribbon Candy, Beyond Blush + 7.5b (wishlist items thank you aah!!)
phaniee || Grape Godina, Rosamund's Yearning, Queen of Flowers (thank you v much oh gosh!!)
Inspirational ANON || 2b (thank you!!)
Spellcaster Devimas || 300m (!)
Torhu-chan || 5m (!)
Kkot_Hyanggi || Rosamund's Devotion (thank you so much aah!)
Booty Lord || Absolute Grace (tysm bless u booty!)
Tzukita || Rosamund's Redemption (thank you v much wow!!)
Always x || 1b (thank you!! c: )
Sifen Yamishi || a trade of junk (!)
Neko Breeze || 1b (thank you!)
SantaEngi (check out their charity Giftbowl!) || 500m (thank you!)
-Demon_Ways- || Metamorphic Morpho Fairy (thank you so much!)
Unscripted Destiny || Madame Pisces (thank you so much!)
0umi || Lady Hanabi + Delicious Icecream Scoop (thanks so much!)
Jesse Inferno (charity here) || Delightful Yarn (actually love you thanks so much!)

towards the charity/giveaway
insomnomnomnia || Coy Gin Matsuba, Standby Prosecutor, Duke, Fantastic Faun, Retro Pink Satin Lingerie, Sweet Honey Waitress, Absolute Bloody Maiden, Appealing Damsel, Raspberry Cat Breath, 5bil (thank you wow!!)
Puckleberry Sin || Smooth Criminal, Timid Gruidae, Mini Pink Nitemare Wings, Mini Cream Nitemare Wings, Winterland Snowflake, Counterfeit Widower (aah thanks so much!)
quirky at night || Tapioca Skedaddle (x2), Antique Triplet (!!)
Always x || Wedding Doves and Ribbons, HoC: Keljana, Lord of Snow, Scheherazade's Dance, Usamimi, Spartan Shield, 10 other junk items c:
Elite Four Alexius || Patches
literally trash || Dragon Knight, Civil Southern Soldier, Starlit Bride, Frozen Fallen Wish, some junk
Ichigo Arerugi || Astra: Soft Twitching Cobalt and Cream Cat Ears (2), Mimpi the Sheep (2), Mathematical Spiral, Arctic Crest, Victoribelle Sweet Bluette Day Dress, Dark Valkyrie, Astra: Soft Twitching Strawberry Cat Ears, Faust's Curse, Sword Eater's blade (3), Cookie Boots, Astra: Soft Twitching Grey Cat Ears, Milk the Cat, [Animal] North Star Penguin (2), Bacon Bits, Zoku Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama), Passionate Vocalist, Salad of the Day, Colliers the Ragdoll Cat, Behind the Mask, White Neko Cosplay, Monsieur Macaron (2), Lady Alzbeta, Forbidden Hook, Unconventional Warrior (!! thanks so much!)
AnotherStolenRelic || Flowing Lucid Daydream, Shrill Shirley, Xiaolong Bao Bao, Lavender Leapi Sheepie, Bright Magic, Astra: Petite Glasswings, Cool Meili Eyes, Nereus's Blessing, Warm Suave Jazz Style, Spring's Folly, Auroral Jackalbeast, Purpura the Crocotta Pup, Astra: Cookie Tumble, [Animal] Cutthroat Ringmaster, [Animal] Whimsical Sailor
Anons || 2 total

Enchantress

User Image
For every 5bil or so I receive towards my quest I'd like to invest about 20% of it towards here :')
If you stay around and chat, you might get some gifts c; (I get lonely sometimes you know?)
Also if you'd like to donate for the contest/gifting, please just send a trade and label it "for the charity" so I know it's not for me! c:

RNG

Generate a number between 1 and 100 (you can generate as many times are you want!)
If you get a number, please PM me with the page number and the number you got!
Sorry if it takes a while for me to get to you, I'm really busy right now!
You can only win once per round, but you can keep generating until you get the number you want! I'll be updating while it goes on c;
Please don't just spam (unless no one else is here which is kind of often), try your best to hold at least one conversation! I'm not too strict about this so whatever c;

Round 1
32 - Scheherazade's Dance + Mimpi the Sheep
55 - Cool Eclectic Lapin
76 - Milk the Cat

Already Won
7 - Starlit Bride || Rainbow Kyandii
24- Sweet Honey Waitress || Monkeyrabbito
99 - Sword Eater's blade + 500m || -Demon_Ways-

mystery gift game
Roll two 8-sided dice, if you receive doubles, you'll win a mystery gift! (you can generate as many times as you'd like, but please keep it to only 5 bump posts in row -
try to have a conversation!)
You can only win twice, but rules might change.. since it's mystery, i'll tell you the gift will be 10m minimum! c:
If you win, same rules: PM me the page number or a link to the post!

junk giveaways

send me a trade labelled "junk please!" and i will fill it with at least 10 items (that are well, junk) c:
if you don't label it, I will cancel it, sorry! you must also post at least once in the thread, even if it's just a bump

things given (mostly for me)

Monkeyrabbito || Sweet Honey Waitress
Rainbow Kyandii || Love Love Serve, Starlit Bride, Cherry Blossom
AdeIita || Mystix Dance
Kurozumu_Miku || Periwinkle Riding Hood, The Celestial Queen of Solair
Neko Breeze || Navy Pandy Pack, Twilight Star Sister, Cool Time Guardian
WSYJolynn || a trade of junk
-Demon_Ways- || Sword Eater's blade + 500m
gubitnika || a trade of junk

Enchantress

User Image
❥ links in

User Image

Add my banner to your thread!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/
every-rose-has-it-s-thorn-come-chat-rng/t.95963081/][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e9e28e438704333a42317111691f063c/tumblr_nlktd0Ns951sgx78po2_r1_250.gif[/img][/url]

❥ links out

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enchantress

Enchantress

and I'm done!!
Fingers crossed this thread works out well c;
I don't even know what I'm doing..

Divine Marshmallow

I has A Touch Of Red Special Bundle which holds Rosamond's Rage if you want it

Enchantress

AzuHime

Ahhh really? I would really appreciate that heart thank you so much!!

Divine Marshmallow

Meresh
AzuHime

Ahhh really? I would really appreciate that heart thank you so much!!

Of course, I'll send it to you right now

Deathly Beast

Bump and good luck yum_tea

Enchantress

AzuHime

wow thanks so much you're too nice!! do you want me to unpack it and send the rest of the items back??

Hanrie Kemp

thank you very much! heart

Divine Marshmallow

Meresh

Oh no, you can have them ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items