But Josefina and Paula are here today 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
And we've come back, so here we'll stay 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
So thank you all for holding on 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Even though we were gone so long 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
We're back, it's time to party again 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
So let the beachy fun begin! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 > >>

As of now, our interest lie far outside of Gaia. May you all reach your dreams, no matter what they are.
User Image

!Hola!

User Image
First off, some of you are probably wondering what "Of Muñeca And Muchacha" means in English. Simply, it translates to "Of Doll And Girl".

heart Some charities have a moment or a cause. The closest thing we have is this: we believe that everyone deserves a fair shot in this world, and, although Gaia Gold doesn't change anything in the realms of reality, the motives behind it reflect into real life. This charity is beach themed (no really?!) because beach parties are laid-back, fun, and a unity of people of all sorts. These are the values we wish the world to have. Maybe, if one tiny, pixelated part of our world can be the all-accepting, fun-loving, giving-to-all-who-ask type of place we crave and desire, then who knows how fair it will reach out there, into the big oceans of life? heart

Staff (Now Hiring! See Post 12 for details) :

Butterfly Josefina

!Hola, amigos! I am Butterfly Josefina; you may simply refer to me as Josefina. I guess you would consider one like myself the charity mule, though there is a personable American Girl Doll (read about my "backstory" story here) running this account; who is more or less, at times, slightly independent from Paula.
All donations and most charity business will be conducted through me (yay, finally some Gaia usage!) Likewise, donations to charity should be sent to me. I have been "alive" as a personable doll for roughly 6 years. Not much to say about me: my personality tends to range from motherly and thoughtful to youthful and playful, although, being a doll, my personality is largely influenced by Paula's mood (yay).
Enjoy your stay here and may your wishes be granted!

-RazzberryWerewolfPoet-User Image
For the time being, I will be dealing out donations.
Hey y'all- what's up? I am -RazzberryWerewolfPoet-, a.k.a Paula. I am Josefina's "owner" of sorts, as well as the (more) human face behind this charity. In January of 2010, I started my quest for the Gogh Reed. Thanks to all of the loving and selfless donators (I <3 YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!), as well as Booty Grab, I completed my quest in a little over a month. Before the quest, I donated plethoraly, and I hope I can continue this practice in one of the most incredible forums on Gaia! I am 15 and in high school, so excuse any random absences that may occur. My personality is basically laid back and easy-going, though the things that do tick me off REALLY ticks me off (such as: flamers, hackers, and religious war). I have been on Gaia since 3/18/08, and I plan to stay for life. Things I enjoy: art (which I fail at), writing (mainly poetry), animals, anime/manga, food, and learning about just about everything. I don't like to bore people, so enjoy your stay!

User Image
AssAzn1
Our newest bumper/advertiser! To be edited later. His quest is a georges pipe has been completed.

Well, the dolphins are out of the shops. Looks like we'll be searching for new fishies to place in our little sea.
User Image

User Image

Pure Gold:
Orange and Underlined= Current Status

Poverty: Under 10k
Peasant: 10k-24.999k
Fisherman: 25k-49.999k
Expert Fisherman: 50k-99.99
Mermaid Lord: 100k-299.99k

Poseidon: 300k+

[+ various inks, bugs, flowers, trash, and junk items]

And more to come, thanks to the:
User Image
for which we will supply upbeat Latino music!
User Image

User Image
[yes, there's a lot of them, but they are here for your own good]

1. The No-Duh rule: follow T.o.S and Forum Rules

2. Please, PLEASE post donation forums in this thread.

3. If you intend to hang around: bumps are as cool as ice around here, but don't be a crab: if people are talking, at least attempt to make some effort to communicate. If they really don't want to talk to you, feel free to bump, but be polite.

4. Just as a hint: you MAY want to read at least about the charity itself.

5. Along the lines of rule 3: this is a pleasant, laid-back environment. You may discuss anything you wish (T.o.S in mind), but discuss it in a manner which would not upset the average teenager.

6. Donations to Charity are to be sent to -RazzberryWerewolfPoet- Also, if you donate, prepare to be loved and adored, maybe even glomped.

7. If you want to be a staff member, please check post 12. Paula and I are laid back: we aren't too strict about our employees; just try your best to fill out the job application form as best as you can.

8. We will offer several warnings, but if a staff member says leave the thread, make things easy for yourself and quietly exit through the shell-beaded door to the right.

9. Seriously, do not even waste your time attempting to lie. We'll know, and consequences will be enforced.

10. We understand some have busy lives and some are socially impaired: I'm not going to deny donations due to a lack of activity in the thread. All we ask is for you to post your donation form in the thread and say thank you after you receive a donation.

11. Rules are subject to and very likely to be altered or added. Check back often.
User Image

Alrighty! This is the part of the charity were you ask for gold and we fork it over.
If a question/section does not apply to you (minus the "Applies To All section ), erase it, please.

User Image

[color=olive][size=24]!Yo Necesita Oro![/size][/color]
[color=red][size=18]Your Username[/size][/color] *insert username*
For Charities:
[color=violet][size=18]Name of Charity [/size][/color]*insert name of charity*
[color=violet][size=18]Link to Charity[/size][/color]*insert link*
For Questers Of All Kinds:
[color=blue][size=18]Questing For A Friend Or Self?[/size][/color] *insert answer*
[color=blue][size=18]Link to Quest Thread[/size][/color]- *insert link*
[color=blue][size=18]What are you questing for?[/size][/color] *insert item(s)/gold*
[color=blue][size=18]How long have you been questing?[/size][/color] *insert how long*
[color=blue][size=18]Your progress [/size][/color]*insert progress*
Applies To All:
[color=orange][size=18]What does "Of Muñeca and Muchacha" mean in English?[/size][/color] *insert answer*

*Donations will probably be given in gold, unless I tend to have the item(s) you are questing (which is not very likely unless you are questing "junk" items)*

Requirements for receiving a donation:

1. Be a member of Gaia (the website you are viewing right now)
2. Post form in this thread
3. Follow charity rules and Gaia T.o.S.
4. At least attempt to motion a "thank you".

Us beach-lords are laid back. Enjoy the surf, dudes and dudettes!
User Image
User Image

heart heart 6Lord_Lucifer6 heart heart
heart heart forever twentyone heart heart
heart heart a n a c h r o n i s t i c heart heart
heart heart Pheonexia_Taki heart heart

User Image

heart heart Frtiz 2point0 heart heart Horror Story Knock-Off heart heart Momoko the Fallen Angel heart heart The Fab Four heart heart Kaara-chan13 heart heart XxDarkRose13xX heart heart Demon Myaiku Kuraitani heart heart One Bad Cookie heart heart xKimmie_Selenex heart heart howiabiac heart heart Ivanneth_Calben heart heart cicil0ve heart heart xxTorment heart heart Prinxipesca heart heart ~strawberrymel~ heart heart Sparrow Puppy heart heart xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx heart heart Evening Hallows heart heart x__lady c o r b e a u
heart heart Xx-- Stormy Skylight
Isabella Montoya Chiquete
heart heart heart heart
User Image
User Image

These dudes/dudettes are totally righteous!

heart hollyannabar - She created the thread layout! heart
heart Kaara-chan13 - Is awesome enough to keep everyone company and remains in the charity even after her quest is finished. heart
heart silver_crystal18 - Is really awesome and fun, as well as keeps everyone company. heart

User Image

This banner is (hopefully) just for show.
User Image

User Image

Charity Lotto!
A contest so big, it needed it's own thread!
User Image

For just 5g a ticket, you have the chance to win up to 2 million gold! Every drop of gold that isn't used for lotto winners and contest winners goes directly to THIS CHARITY!

Click on above banner for more details!
Links Out:

Simply PM Butterfly Josefina to become an affiliate.
User Image

A Humble Art Shop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Links In

*Created by hollyannabar:*

Animated:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/omamcharity][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/omamcharityb1[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/omamcharity][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/omamcharityb2[/IMG][/url]

Non- Animated:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/omamcharity][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/omamcharityb3[/IMG][/url]
The SeabedUser Image

Strike over biggrin

=0 The tank

Current status: 4 goldfish

Here's a cute 'lil bump icon for when you bump all those grab threads (No worries; Paula gave me permission to share her icon) :

User Image
[IMG]http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r363/Insane-Abstract-Me/nowglowing.png[/IMG]
User Image
Charity Playlist
What's a beach party without the raving tunes? Request a song and see it here! Any song of any genre is fine.
*Legal Disclaimer: Obviously, I do not own playlist.com nor any of the music it shares. Copyright and ownerships belongs to their respective owners. Please don't sue me.*

Clicky ticky.

Song Request Form (makes our lives a lot easier)

[align=center][size=18][color=brown]Catch these riffs![/color][/size]
[u]Song Title:
Artist:
Genre:
Notes (as in which version to chose if applicable):[/u][/align]
!!!!Now Hiring!!!!

User Image

A doll and a girl can't run a successful charity all by themselves (okay, maybe they COULD, but, to be honest, we do not think that would go over well)... which is why we are seeking help!

These are the positions we need and the requirements:

Charity Mod- People who help with the general day-to-day workings of the thread, such as managing forms and keeping order. (hiring about 3-5 of these)
Requirements: Is on Gaia at least 7 hours A WEEK (This is to ensure you are active enough to handle modding); familiar with Gaian rules and workings; willing to work with half-insane charity owners; is patient; at least somewhat caring, loving, or kind.

Charity Artist- People whom are willing to aide those with art quest for free or at a charitable price. (hiring about 1-2 of these)
Requirements: Is on Gaia at least three times a week; familiar with art rules on Gaia; enjoys doing art.

Advertisers/Bumpers- Those who keep our party bouncing and who get us known. (hiring unlimited number of these)
Requirements: Is on Gaia at least 5 hours A WEEK; willing and able to bump at least once every three days; willing and able to tell others about thread and/or affiliate with us.

Employee Benefits:
1. Info and quest(s) posted in About Charity And Staff
2. Instantly get your quest threads/art shops/ important threads posted in "Links Out" section, regardless of whether or not you return the favor
3. Occasional Bumps from founders in above threads.
4. Founders' undying love and appreciation.
User Image

Job Application Form
(Please, PLEASE PM with subject line close to "Job Application Form" )

Username-
Job Applying For-
About you-
How often are you on Gaia?
Why should I hire you?

Expect reply a.s.a.p.

In case you're wondering if you get the password to the charity mule: probably not, unless you earn mine and Paula's upmost trust (even our adult caretakers have yet to earn said trust, so good luck).
!!!!Abran!!!!

(O.p.E.n.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas