Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think we will hit 75 mill?

No.... We will hit 100 mill! 0.41724137931034 41.7% [ 363 ]
Definately 0.17586206896552 17.6% [ 153 ]
Im not sure... its really high 0.18505747126437 18.5% [ 161 ]
No way! 0.040229885057471 4.0% [ 35 ]
Poll Whore! 0.1816091954023 18.2% [ 158 ]
Total Votes:[ 870 ]

Your_Destiny_Awaits generated a random number between 1 and 1705 ... 589!

Shy Giver

*generating for fifth prize* User Image Coco Kitty Treat Pail

burnskate had slot 589!

Your_Destiny_Awaits generated a random number between 1 and 1705 ... 565!

Shy Giver

*generating for sixth prize* User Image Frostee Treets Choco Coco Dreempop

pig_girl had slot 565!

Your_Destiny_Awaits generated a random number between 1 and 1705 ... 952!

Shy Giver

*generating for seventh prize* User Image Coco Umbrella Buddy

Mrs_S_Snape had slot 952! She has won 2 prizes, and is ineligible more.

Your_Destiny_Awaits generated a random number between 1 and 1705 ... 148!

Shy Giver

*generating for eighth prize* User Image Coco Inner Tube

edokitty had slot 148! She has won two prizes, and is ineligible for the final prize.

Your_Destiny_Awaits generated a random number between 1 and 1705 ... 222!

Shy Giver

*generating for the ninth and final prize* User Image Coco Fleece Hat

Manasstalker had slot 222!

Shy Giver

*yawns* It's just passed 10 here, so I'm about to go to bed. I'll be doing the YDA nudist raffle in my charity thread tomorrow. cat_3nodding

Interesting Nerd

I still haven't heard from .tangerine.tears. and she sponsored my charity in the nude event... sweatdrop

Questionable Lunatic

Miss Esa
I still haven't heard from .tangerine.tears. and she sponsored my charity in the nude event... sweatdrop

She just sent my trade today. Have some patience, it seems like she is finally sending some trades.

Cluttered Cat

Miss Esa
Yeah, I'm not too sure what's going on. She's finishing some trades, but doesn't seem to be responding to others.
So she went nude for you? One of us will need to get on the event mule and see if we can't get ahold of her.

Questionable Lunatic

OtherWorldShukumei
Miss Esa
Yeah, I'm not too sure what's going on. She's finishing some trades, but doesn't seem to be responding to others.
So she went nude for you? One of us will need to get on the event mule and see if we can't get ahold of her.

She sponsored me. I PMed her twice from the mule. And as of three days ago, I didnt get any response.

Cluttered Cat

-Technicolored Unicorns-
She sponsored me. I PMed her twice from the mule. And as of three days ago, I didnt get any response.
I've been hearing that she hasn't been responding to PMs. I cancelled my trade with her and sent a new one, and she finished it up while I was at work that same day... I'm not sure what's up.

Only other communications is via profile comment or trade windows. I wonder if she's been finishing trades for those that have quoted her.

Questionable Lunatic

OtherWorldShukumei
-Technicolored Unicorns-
I've been hearing that she hasn't been responding to PMs. I cancelled my trade with her and sent a new one, and she finished it up while I was at work that same day... I'm not sure what's up.

Only other communications is via profile comment or trade windows. I wonder if she's been finishing trades for those that have quoted her.

I wonder about that too. Cause random trades have been completed with her.

Interesting Nerd

OtherWorldShukumei
Miss Esa

Yeah, she went nude for the cute and cuddly charity. I PMed her and quoted her a few days after the event, but she never responded to me so I'm not sure what's going on.

Stalker

Just received a trade from .tangerine.tears. for her sponsoring me.

So I am finally all done!

Beloved Gaian

.tangerine.tears.

We at The Cute and Cuddly Charity were very excited to have you as a sponsor, however you really let us down. The gold that you raised for us was going to be donated to Gaian's in need, but you have ignored our quotes and our PM about the funds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff