No.... We will hit 100 mill! 0.41724137931034 41.7% [ 363 ]
Definately 0.17586206896552 17.6% [ 153 ]
Im not sure... its really high 0.18505747126437 18.5% [ 161 ]
No way! 0.040229885057471 4.0% [ 35 ]
Poll Whore! 0.1816091954023 18.2% [ 158 ]
Total Votes:[ 870 ]

Manly Man-Lover

Margareee
All my donations have been sent, only waiting on TGSNE2 to accept, and pig_girl to accept our mutual donations, and .tangerine.tears. to send her donation then I can do the RNG for my incentives and THEN I will be done emotion_awesome
I don't think I got one from you.(pg 575 was were you sponsored me) sweatdrop I looked through the trade history and didn't find a completed trade.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
*needs to doublecheck who did not send me a trade*

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Margareee
Next year I'll be screenprinting all the completed trades due to the screwed up trade history
I'm so glad I decided to use a piece of paper to keep track of everything. XD

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User ImageUser Image

♈═━┈┈━═♈
I have sent off all my trades, I'm frickin' proud. Wow it's way easier to be a sponsor than a nudist. XDDD
♈═━┈┈━═♈

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Nah, being a nudist is easy peasy

Stalker

Rawfie
Margareee
All my donations have been sent, only waiting on TGSNE2 to accept, and pig_girl to accept our mutual donations, and .tangerine.tears. to send her donation then I can do the RNG for my incentives and THEN I will be done emotion_awesome
I don't think I got one from you.(pg 575 was were you sponsored me) sweatdrop I looked through the trade history and didn't find a completed trade.

I kept track of all my donations in my journal, and noted when the trade was sent, which was the same day as I posted the donation in the thread, then I noted when I accepted and when it was done. Done being accepted on both ends.

Manly Man-Lover

Margareee
Rawfie
Margareee

I kept track of all my donations in my journal, and noted when the trade was sent, which was the same day as I posted the donation in the thread, then I noted when I accepted and when it was done. Done being accepted on both ends.

Ok I was just double checking... Seems it was missing from the history.

Stalker

Yogurt Man
Margareee
Next year I'll be screenprinting all the completed trades due to the screwed up trade history
I'm so glad I decided to use a piece of paper to keep track of everything. XD

Oh me too!! I used my jourmal, made it so much easier esp with trade history being a poop

Stalker

Rawfie
Margareee
Rawfie
Margareee

Ok I was just double checking... Seems it was missing from the history.

You can't rely on trade history for something like this, esp when trades are sitting around waiting to be completed for awhile, sometimes they are completed but never show in the history, I guess its a known bug for eons

Manly Man-Lover

Margareee
[

You can't rely on trade history for something like this, esp when trades are sitting around waiting to be completed for awhile, sometimes they are completed but never show in the history, I guess its a known bug for eons
Yeah, I kinda figured now. sweatdrop

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
User ImageUser Image

♈═━┈┈━═♈
I used to go nude occasionally for this, but I like that I can donate now. ^_^
♈═━┈┈━═♈

Onacafeenhigh's Significant Otter

Aged Gaian

Today's my last owed day! I can clothe my nude form after work tonight~ *dances*

Manly Man-Lover

IDK my BFF Voldie
Today's my last owed day! I can clothe my nude form after work tonight~ *dances*
Yay!

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Therreee, sent off mah earnins'.

Just gotta wait on serenith to accept :{
masticated marshmallows
I just completed the trade containing my sponsorship. /take note of it of you need to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff