Welcome to Gaia! ::

♠♤ąα†є Ⓠυєѕ†♤♠

User Image

Ahyeoung my name is Jisunee, but my friends here call me Yuki I live in America and I love the beach. I am a Korean girl and I am seventeen years old and I don't work atm, but I might work at Subway! I just graduated High School 1/27/11. I am about to take Theater classes at a community College, although I would rather take Graphic courses. I help people who really need it and people who have helped me before, mostly friends.

I decided to start Questing this quest 3-4months ago, I have never finished quest because I get side tracked alot. Am i getting anywhere? Not really, I been questing Oisin's blessing for more than a year and finally got it!
I am a happy go lucky girl and my friends are most important to me! I love my family too but They don't really like me...
onators

The Widow -Demonic Delicacy heart

100k -reversed_gaba heart
ⓞⓞⒹ

Ehh
◕‿◕

2/2/2011 I am a bit lazy and tired right now, I was playing Zomg PS hard, and endless from 11:45 to 6:45ish and I woke up 11:12 because my big brother started hassling me becasue he was bore and he wouldn't leave me alone thus here I am awake smile

2/3/2011 Hmmm I had 9hours of sleep which is the most I have for a long time I am quite happy!
Additional Information

I am an artist, here is my D.A I just joined....

In Gaia you can see me lurking, In the forums, In the Exchange Forums trying to find the best prices, Window shopping, In the Rally, MTV Hills or Zomging
Art Freebies....

Frebbies to the first Donation and lucky random donators!

Examples

[X][X][X]

Head Shots

Most likey it will be black and white....

[X]

Frebbies Made

User Image

Demonic Delicacy
y Avatar Art that I drew of my dream avatar

User Image

Questing Jenny Doll and Long Drag...
Reserved
Reserved
How is everyone?
'Ello Jisunee, much luck <3

Quick Reply