Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why do you hate celebrities?

DEY R HORZ N DESRV 2 DIE!11!1 0.10294117647059 10.3% [ 7 ]
They have all of this wealth but don't seem deserving of it, or to be doing anything at all worthwhile. Charity, for example. 0.27941176470588 27.9% [ 19 ]
I don't. They deserve as much respect as the next person. 0.61764705882353 61.8% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
< 1 2 3

I don't know any celebrities personally; therefore, I don't hate any celebrities. Can you truly hate someone you don't know?
I feel kind of bad for celebrities. They have practically no privacy just because they have succeeded in the career they chose to pursue. I wouldn't want people taking pictures of me every time I'm eating at a restaurant or just walking outside in pajamas to check the mail or whatever.
I guess so. But there are always positives and negatives to anyn job. Theirs, I guess, are far more extreme than ours.
sixfatppl
i hate chad pennigton of the new york jets...during a news cofrence he said that the media is getting in his way and its a privlage to meet him...he isnt even that good grr!

xD
I wouldn't hate him. I'd just think he was pathetic and not worth anyone's time.
Isaviel Snape
I know what you mean about the fangirls. But I guess we've all done it at one time or another, or will do in the future. Loved something so much we just spazz out. Just because a lot of someone's fans act this way doesn't mean that they should be hated though. razz

True and I'm definitely one to go nuts. However, I try to be a little...I'm not sure what word to use but I want to say 'conservative' about how I express my love since you can easily come across as deranged or rabid. I don't "hate" all fangirls, I should rephrase, I hate the ones who mock and flame you if you don't agree with them.
I don't hate celebrities, they just don't know me. o.o
I have to say, hate would be too strong of a word, and if I did dislike any celebrities, it would be because I was jealous, I confess. Most of them I could care less, because I can simply ignore them, or just not watch those silly entertainment news programs. (I use to do that a lot, a few years ago) There is one in particular I can't really stand, and yes one reason I can't stand them is I'm jealous about them being rich.

The particular celebrity is Paris Hilton. Reasons why I don't really like her:
She has lots of money. Now, I know some people think that's silly to dislike her for, but it's not the fact that she has money that bothers me, it's how she got it and what she does with it. How did she get it, she's an heiress. Did she work really hard for it, possibly not. She seems to have been born with it basically. The other part, what she does with it, is one thing that bothers me. She has so much of it, she can at least afford an education. (metal does not work well in microwaves!) What does she do with it, spends it on clothes and partying. There are starving children in the world and she worries about her nails, or what shes going to wear. It's kind of pathetic, if I had that much money, I would at least pay for my college and use it for a good cause, not $100 manicures or $100+ shirts that I'm only going to wear once.

The fact that she's dumb, or acts dumb, is kind of bothersome. See, when she acts dumb, like she can't do anything, she gets other people to do it for her, therefore, not doing the work herself. She manipulates other people to do things for her, little spoiled as you can tell. She's always posing, I don't exactly see her as the type who would care if they were photographed privately or not, maybe I would think that because of a certain tape. The overuse of a certain phrase, can be a little annoying, and the fact that she's not exactly pretty and lot's of people think she's hot for some reason. I think it's either because she's blonde, or she's rich. I bleieve it's most like the latter. I probally have a few more things, but I can't think of them at the moment, so I'll leave you with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff