Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

Mass PMing to friendslist is something that was disabled due to members abusing that system.

However Mass-PMing to Guild Memberbase is something Darknrgy has stated he is working on currently, so you can expect that fairly soon i'm sure.
Ok each time I log on I tgo to my friends list. Then when I press the page two button somethign weird happens. The page set up, and the URL indicate it's page 2, but the list of friends are the same as the ones from page one. And this happens EVERY time I get on and go into my friends list.
I tried to send a message to everyone on my friendslist just now. I selected the 'Send to Friendslist' option that allows you to send the message to everyone on your list at once.

When I tried to send it, I got an error message saying

You may only send to multple users if they are in your friendslist. [name] is not on your friendslist.

It repeated this message for every person on my list, which is odd, since I selected 'Send to Friendslist', and all of these people are in fact on the list. I can't send the message, and it's annoying.
The past 2 or 3 people I added to my friendslist never showed up. (Over the past 2 or 3 weeks) They are no longer pending, and I DID accept them, but for some reason I still only have my original 14 friends..... crying
I've noticed a little issue in the past couple days. It's not all too important, but I thought I might bring it to someone's attention anyway. 3nodding

There have been these few people I'd put on my ignore list. Apparently, putting users on your ignore list is supposed to block future friendslist requests from them, but that is not the case.
I still get friendslist requests from them repeatedly, and it's getting somewhat annoying. Although I have no problem in just denying them over and over, I thought it was a bit off that a message claimed that putting users on your ignore list would stop this from happening, yet it does anyway.

I am in absolutely no rush for this to be fixed now (or even at all), just thought I'd bring it up sooner or later.
On my freinds list i pressed online and it came up with all my offline freinds and visa versa.
I can't get my best friend added to my friend's list(she said she couldn't add me either!). I was able to recently add someone else though o.o I even waited a day, added her by searching, through the friendslist, and through her profile!

I keep getting :

Quote:
ERROR: User papaya490 has not been added to your Pending Friends List, becuase of a database error.

error:

Thanks for any help you can provide! heart
Each time I try to add someone to my friends list a message sayin
"user ________ has not been added to your pending friends list due to a data base error" appears, and people who want to add me to their friends list can't add me either.
Ummmm...A friend invited me to Gaia, and I followd the link here. But every time I tried to create a chara, I got a message saying that it could not authenticate my account. I finally got tired of waiting, and just created a account the regular way. I was just wondering if the invite a friend system was working properly. I was told by my friend Fazzey that we both get stuff if we do the invite thing. She was the one who invited me.
ok here is the problem i have with the friendlist when i click my gaia and it shows my friends it says none of them are online, but when i click view all my friends it shows that some of those people are on, it has been like this ever since the new gaia layout. I have window i think it is xp, and i am using firefox 2.0

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
stare Can Someone Please Fix the Script that allows people to Request a Friend in Towns, Rally, and MTV. I keep getting harrassed by these idiots that think its kewl to mess with Gaia Property and think nothing of it.
Most of us know what i am talking about. This is the request with a name followed by a message.
when you accept decline or decide later. It says unable to find user_undefined.
Its really getting on my nerves. And i thought Gaia was against, violators...Maybe I should violate the TOS today and start spamming the GD...cause it makes me feel that no one cares.
Obviously I won't but you get the idea....

Thank you
V "the Bat Weasel" Bennett

DJ Hope 1990's Husband

Enduring Gaian

I have encountered a problem with those who have been placed on a user's ignore list being able to post in topics created by the user. I've tried to remove them and re-add them to my ignore list and yet they are still able to post in topics created by myself and others who have discovered this error as well. This use to work correctly and yet it still has not been resolved and it can be quite annoying for other subscribers of the topics. Just thought someone should know and hopefully I can receive a response to this.

Thank you,
Lophus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas