Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barking Shapeshifter

23,875 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
So I have a 100/100 score, and no Champion Olympian Achievement yet. Yes, I've refreshed the page numerous times, and waiting a while. So now what? I earned that achievement, will I get it?

Codebreaking Explorer

Did you get the achievement today? It can take an hour or even a few hours before the achievement is granted.

Barking Shapeshifter

23,875 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Instant Superstition
Did you get the achievement today? It can take an hour or even a few hours before the achievement is granted.

Yeah, I got it like 20 minutes before the event ended. Does that mean it'll never grant?

Anxious Informer

15,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
Last night I worked really hard getting the 5,000 points I needed for the Olympian achievement and I finally got the points I needed.

But I just logged in today and it still hasn't registered to my account. It shows up as a "new" achievement on the achievements list, but I should have gotten the achievement by now. I had 5,000 points last night in the games.

EDIT: Just got it today (Tuesday)! cool

Shameless Capitalist

10,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
+1 same problem. I would have thought it would show up by now.

Invisible Lover

35,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I played all the games but never received the Athlete achievement.
Neither did any of my other characters or friends.
sad

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I AM SUFFERING FROM THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE 5000 POINT ACHIEVEMENT.

Relentless Glitch

I am having issues with the Champion Achievement too.
I hope it's just a matter of waiting 24 hours after getting 5k.

Stone-cold Rogue

yeah same here! I finished about 30 minutes before the event end, and I refreshed the page several times to see if my score was actually 100/100! And it was, but there was no achievement grant!
I heard there was a lag that lasted from a few minutes to hours. Aparently you also had to go to the event page to get the grant, but the problem is. The event page was taken down after the games were!! So how are we suppose to get the achievement that we have worked hard for! Either the Champion one with 5000+ pts or the Olympian with a perfect event score of 100/100!

I hope that this is resolved and we all get our achievements... I think that these games have been fustrating enough with the lag and stuff. So please get this fixed ASAP!

Anxious Informer

15,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
Natsumi Kawahama
I've already waited 24 hours, because I got it last night & it still hasn't shown up.

EDIT: Just got it today (Tuesday)! cool
Debit Card
Natsumi Kawahama
I've already waited 24 hours, because I got it last night & it still hasn't shown up.

Same here.

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Debit Card
Natsumi Kawahama
we have to visit the event page to claim it...but its been deactivated evil

Codebreaking Explorer

Miserable pile of secrets
Debit Card
Natsumi Kawahama
we have to visit the event page to claim it...but its been deactivated evil

Yes I think this must be the problem. I honestly don't know why you had to visit the event page in order to get the achievement. As far as I know you could get other achievements by visiting any page on Gaia. I hope they'll fix this and still grant you guys the achievements that you've earned.

Gracious Gaian

19,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Gaian 50
Same problem here, I got perfect scores in all the games but I still haven't received the Olympian achievement. crying
I sure hope Gaia fixes this. 3nodding

Stone-cold Rogue

User Image[screencap from 3 minutes ago]
The Achievement stays as an available achievement, but there's no way to get it since the Event page is gone. The Achievement showed up after the Rejected Olympics was taken down. So is this like a way of saying that the people with this in their Achievement page still need the grant? Or did it just show up to mock all of us that we still haven't recieved it.

I hope that the Gaia staff sees this problem and doesn't ignore it. Also to get it fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff