Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

MORPHYYYYY happy birthday you rascal emotion_kirakira

Bear

HAPPY MORPHYDAY emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

now why don't you tell ol soldier if there are any items you've been hankering for
    you simply can't go unspoiled

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Ohhhh! Happy birthday, Morphy!!! =D <33

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

-rolls through-

TOGETHER THEY STARE..
Usernames: Sareibear & xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Guardian Names: White Sage & Wild Mint
Notes:
► The guardians are named after two types of tea that, while great alone, can also be combined into an even more satisfying brew
► While the guardians are twins, their chosen are a woman and her younger sister
► They are originally from Zhongguo, where they lived a modest lifestyle and worked in their family's tea house. While getting supplies from the port, they were accosted by pirates and taken aboard a ship. They managed to escape and wound up in Sunderland with nothing but a few belongings and their knowledge of tea brewing. They are drawn to Oldcastle and begin to attempt to make a living for themselves until they can return home. However, fate has a different plan, and one night they are led to the Wardwood and pick the matching totems.
► When the deer manifest in a pile of the siblings' tea herbs, the two chosen find it fitting to name them after their favorite brews.
► The sisters and their guardians all work together as a family. Their main goal of returning home to Zhongguo fades. Their new goal becomes acquiring enough money to have a tea house of their own in Sunderland.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

Happy birthday! : D <3

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

Human Human

Q___Q
...t-thanks guys.........

Soldier of Song

emotion_8c
You know how usually I cry when you give me gifts.
I promise, if you send me something, I will probably start sobbing.

Also, please look at Exhibit A: My Avi, it is decked out in 95% items that you've given me.

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
I'd be more than happy to send Morphy a gift, as well! =D <3

That's what birthdays are for!!!!! xD

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Since I'm pretty sure it was in here I stumbled upon you guys talking about some awesome music...

Has anyone here ever heard of Kishi Bashi? Pretty cool stuff! If you use Rdio you can find albums on there, but I'm sure it's on YouTube and stuff, as well! =D

I just love it! xD <3333

Human Human

Birthdays are for me to have a crisis and to cry a lot.

But yeah! I've played Kishi Bashi in streams before! NPR was my best friend when Lighght was out for First Listen because Lighght is such a good album on repeat.
I am actually going to go see him in concert next month!

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Oh yaaayyyyy! I just randomly discovered.... Not sure how anymore...I've only been listening for maybe a month or two now...LOVE finding random stuff on Rdio that I like. xD

That is sooooo awesome, I am jealous, k?!

Living way up in Northern Canada is a kinda bummer sometimes. No concerts here haha. Well, there's a music festival in summer, but yanno...not the same. rofl

Human Human

I randomly found him...... well quite a while ago....
I uh- am very shallow and click on videos on youtube based on whether the thumbnail is pretty and 151a has a really pretty cover.... ahaha....
ahhhh.....

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Ahahahha ME TOO!!! xDD

Well I was scrolling through new releases on Rdio or must have clicked a related artist or something and went WOW THAT'S PRETTY ART -fave for later- xDD

-high fives-

I am totally an album art/thumbnail sniper, too. LOL. <3

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Awwyeah, happy birthday, Morphy! I hope you have fun! <3

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Quote:
Also, please look at Exhibit A: My Avi, it is decked out in 95% items that you've given me.

me

ANYWAY YES i was going to post happy birthday earlier but i kind of got into boston and then passed out in my dorm bed................................

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*rolls around*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers