Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Raider

It's so awesome that this is the last week of school!!! /squeals
Winta's quest is almost finished so I'll probably be posting it next week/end. Then I'll start tagging people and stuff after that's in.

Fluff Seeker

DraconicFeline

Wer solos done~ <3
Gimme that Dov RP, GIVEIT.
Yayyy congrats and thanks to everyone who entered, every entry was awesome!! burning_eyes

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Scarlett Arbuckle
Yayyy congrats and thanks to everyone who entered, every entry was awesome!! burning_eyes

*sneaks a link*
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24560155

Lucky Wrangler

oh man

i have ideas o 0 o
More Changes and Additions!

Hybrids!
Hybrids have been once again opened to Tendaji for questing. All other rules for hybrids are still in play in the shop and can be found here.
Fire hybrids and Water hybrids are not allowed due to their until recent separation to the rest of Tendaji. They will be released once more IC time has passed.

Fairground Items!
Fairground items will now be open to purchase with EXP year round! Because of this, the EXP prices have been altered. Gold purchases will still only be open occasionally. We are planning a gold release of Fairground items sometime in the very near future.
Changes can be found here

Immortals!
Immortals and their requirements for growth have been added to the shop! All information about their reqs and their appearance can be found here. Any questions should be placed in the FAQ.

That's it for now, but know that we still have more things underway for Tendaji and they're all happening so fast! Keep an eye out because the next announcement should be within the next two weeks!

As always, any and all questions can be asked in the FAQ.

Fluff Seeker

EEEEE~ *flaps arms in excitement* I wondered how I was going to get all the cool fairground items~
Now can use EXP. emotion_dowant

Hnnn, and I've always wanted a Shifter/Ice babben...
Best to wait on that for now, I think, though. =w= Maybe after Lerin grows.

Hatted Fatcat

OUO -Squeals about the announcements- Aweesoooome~

I might actually pursue the immortal stage for Yaholo, after he and Ril get settled of course~ emotion_awesome Vines in his hair would be epic!

Fluff Seeker

Lavender Hues

Why *wouldn't* you go after it? XD
I want horns for Xil. emotion_dowant Like... weird little forehead horn nubs that serve virtually no purpose except the probably stab Ken in the eye. XP

Hatted Fatcat

Because I need to grow four hundred more people before doing more stuff with Yaho. 8U I want to grow some people.

And I shouldn't be enticed to get a hybrid. -Burns her hands so she can't type up a hybrid quest- D8

Invisible Regular

*bounces up and down happily*

Tipsy Pirate

*sets up barricade for Pidge* here! Hide behind this from the urge to create yet more new characters! XD *hides as well as she has too many on her plate atm*

Sadly I've only got (soon)2 3rd stages... but soon... Yush.. Volle shall be my first Immortal! The Glutton's legendary feats of eating far too much far too often shall span the entire world!
Only 40 minutes of work left heart

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Elyessi's Problem

Hey Mizu emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff