Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Phoenix_soarys
Some of the BEST memories,

I am going to go on a bit of a hiatus...
My grandfather took a definate turn for the worse.... so I am trying to be by his side as much as possible right now...
My grandmother died so suddenly i didn't get to say goodbye... so...

are made in flip flops.

It's alright Phoenix. Your family comes first. We all understand greatly and we are sorry that you are going through these events. Just know that we are here for you and with you during this time, our thoughts and prayers go out to your family, you and your grandfather. Know that you have a home here no matter what and we'll be here. *huggles tightly* Take as long as you need in order to be with your grandfather.
Krus - Oooh, that's a little frustrating. Projects. I always hated group projects in school. I didn't get along well with others >.>;

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LunaRei_SilverBlood
Krus - Oooh, that's a little frustrating. Projects. I always hated group projects in school. I didn't get along well with others >.>;

Yeah it is a little frustrating.

Oh this is just a huge project paper...almost like a dissertation. It's a 15-18 page project....which is going to take a great miracle to accomplish. v.v

Oh no me neither if it was a group project. I wouldn't handle either people who want all the attention and leadership or who won't do their fair share of the work.
Ooooh. Well you know, the sooner you start and do a little every day or a page or two a week, the better? >.>;

Unless you're like me and stress/pressure works well. I started my term paper 2 nights before it was due, and passed. But it wasn't much fun.

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LunaRei_SilverBlood
Ooooh. Well you know, the sooner you start and do a little every day or a page or two a week, the better? >.>;

Unless you're like me and stress/pressure works well. I started my term paper 2 nights before it was due, and passed. But it wasn't much fun.

I......work better under pressure.....sadly XD! But I have to stop doing that! Just like this past sunday I did my topic selection and turned it in several minutes before it was due!
XDD

Well make sure you set time aside to do it! It's better for your health that ways haha

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oh I know what you mean. Goodness don't I know it. But sometimes I just get stuck on what to write or how to write it! LOL

Antagonistic Strategist

XD You can do it~ you just have to write about the topic~ haha I mean nothing wrong with doing a first draft and then better organizing your thoughts in a 2nd one.

Eloquent Witch

Skybound Griffins
*waves at Latonia de la Courtel* I have to say.....I love your name. I just....sounds so regal. Like a queen XD

*waves back* Hello! And thank you very much! 4laugh Latonia or LDLC works just fine for my loyal subjects though. wink

Antagonistic Strategist

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Skybound Griffins
*waves at Latonia de la Courtel* I have to say.....I love your name. I just....sounds so regal. Like a queen XD

*waves back* Hello! And thank you very much! 4laugh Latonia or LDLC works just fine for my loyal subjects though. wink

XD Brilliant. Alright, how about Lady Latonia sometimes? ^__^ Now I'm just pulling your leg.

*tackle hugs Darken*

You both have wonderful sig's! ^_^

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
@Luna: Yeah it's all about writing it down. No you are right about it though. ^__^ Miss Luna you motivate me!!! XD

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Skybound Griffins

XD Brilliant. Alright, how about Lady Latonia sometimes? ^__^ Now I'm just pulling your leg.

*tackle hugs Darken*

You both have wonderful sig's! ^_^

*hugs back from phone*

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
DarkenWoodWolf

*hugs back from phone*

*hugs from computer* XD How are you tonight?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff