Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Witch

@Darken: you're good for it, it works. *shrugs* XD

*poofs to travel home*
DarkenWoodWolf
Do you know of another griffin shop with awesome lines and awesome people that is hiring? *nudges back* Yes, of course in here. I almost have my five that I want to enter done so I can fill out my application.

I... am behind on rps. But I had a long day and am not really feeling it. xDDD

I'm okay at it, I guess. I don't really expect to get hired, but I like to color and hope that you guys like what I do.

*nudges back* You can submit what you have loves. We just don't want our applicants to feel like "Omg why do you need so much" or "Why so little that you can't see what I can do?" No we want to be able to see what you can do that is reasonable and try to do it like on rounds.

I actually do know another griffin shop with awesome lines and awesome people.... XD They are a starting out shop with cute lines.

Have faith Darken!

*waves at Latonia de la Courtel* I have to say.....I love your name. I just....sounds so regal. Like a queen XD

And this is krusnik by the way folks. I thought I would jump on the mule for a little bit. XD
LunaRei_SilverBlood
Yaaay~~

Miss Luna! You don't recognize me because I'm on the mule but it's krus! I misses you!!! And welcome back to Talon! emotion_awesome
Haha, I did recognize yoooou~~

I'm awesome like that XD
Congrats on becoming an owner <3 I'm so happy for you ^^ I know you loved this shop~

Antagonistic Strategist

Maybe I'll go and work on my app then. xDDDD
LunaRei_SilverBlood
Haha, I did recognize yoooou~~

I'm awesome like that XD
Congrats on becoming an owner <3 I'm so happy for you ^^ I know you loved this shop~

....I knew it! You have mind powers! XD Thanks. Me and Caitlyn Hellstorm co-own this beautiful place and frankly....I'm happy to see it again. I definitely do love this shop and hope to see plenty of the veteran customers coming in and dragging some fresh meat I mean blood.....I mean faces! *smiles innocently* How are you loves?

DarkenWoodWolf
Yes....yeeeesssh *sends inspiration energy* Work on eeet but still stay around to poke the thread with electrifying life!
I'm doing okay~ busy with work and life~ But enjoying it too ^^
How about you~?

Antagonistic Strategist

I'm uploading them now, and am still about!
@Luna: I know how that goes loves. All I do is work work work, for nothing it seems like, and I only have one class this semester which is the deciding one on whether I graduate or not....and while it's just one class it's a huge project XD

I'm back in gaia though thanks to having one class that way I can spend more time that I lost with everyone here~!

@Darken: Yay!!!! *takes hands and dances with*

Antagonistic Strategist

*dances around with* xDDD
DarkenWoodWolf
*dances around with* xDDD

WHEEEEE!!!! XD

Antagonistic Strategist

Skybound Griffins
WHEEEEE!!!! XD

I just posted them!
~Attention!~

Alright my loves, I have finally gotten around to the owners list. I've done what I could from the old guilds in order to keep what has already been establish however if you have a pet from the last guild and shop reign of Talon that is not in the current guild's owner list please contact me, Krus, to add that pet and your name if it's not on the list. That includes all stages from basket, cub and adult and if there are other versions of your adult/cub without special edits.....I'll either consider adding that or not. Just the basic stages if you have those. I want to be as accurate as possible with this owner's list. Thank you very much!

DarkenWoodWolf

Awesomes! I shall go update the list!

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Some of the BEST memories,

I am going to go on a bit of a hiatus...
My grandfather took a definate turn for the worse.... so I am trying to be by his side as much as possible right now...
My grandmother died so suddenly i didn't get to say goodbye... so...

are made in flip flops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces