• Frozen Sleuth 100
Blue_Sparkle27
Kaya Wolf Moon
Blue_Sparkle27
Kaya Wolf Moon

Strifeling

RockerWolfie1616

Sawaki

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura Happy Belated Birthday~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

Thank you! heart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura You're welcome~! heart gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura I hope that your Birthday was a happy one~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

My actual birthday had some troubles but the rest of the week was great. I enjoyed myself a little vacation.

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura gaia_star gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Cali's Cert Drop
Please feel free to PM me (Calixita) or post in the General Certing Thread for any corrections!

Ilaria x Azule

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item Addition

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Recustom

Valphara x Foxglove

Ayanna x Bloody Tears of Disillusion

✿ ✿ ✿

Shy Regular

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Lonely Shapeshifter

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Kaya Wolf Moon
Blue_Sparkle27
Kaya Wolf Moon

Thank you! heart

emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura You're welcome~! heart gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura I hope that your Birthday was a happy one~! gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

My actual birthday had some troubles but the rest of the week was great. I enjoyed myself a little vacation.

I hope that your next Birthday will be a happy one.
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura I'm glad that the rest of the week was great~! heart gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

Shy Regular

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Blue_Sparkle27
Kaya Wolf Moon
Blue_Sparkle27
Kaya Wolf Moon

Thank you! heart

I hope that your next Birthday will be a happy one.
emotion_bigheart gaia_sakura I'm glad that the rest of the week was great~! heart gaia_sakura emotion_bigheart

Me too. It wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been but still. General feeling of being overlooked by my family. I mean, it was for a valid reason as my grandmother was in the hospital. Just…yeah. Grandmother is on the mend at least so there’s that.

Kawaii Shoujo

emotion_bigheart
gaia_sakura Tori breezing on through gaia_sakura
If you see any mistakes PLEASE PM AstoriaFallen!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flutters away

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces