Natelie's Waifu

Questionable Explorer

Azael_Rose
Moxxiie
ninja

Wow that avi! It's creepy and cute! heart

4laugh On point for what I was going for! biggrin
Cajmera
3 out of 4 missing ponies found so far, woot! Now to see about the last and see if I can track down those two antelopes =O
*Points!*

Beloved Nymph

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

Fandom Supporter

Antagonistic Strategist

Hygienic Hunter

Shy Kitten

@ Cali thank you for my cert.

Jadedmess's Waifu

Married Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
So nice to see Ro'an again, he's so handsome

Eloquent Witch

Odet Here!!!
Cleaning out the closet and trying to get my owed list back down to zilch. Two rather late SS incoming (already messaged to owners) and some cert requests.

Please post for certs in my cert thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please double check your certs and post for corrections in my cert thread. Best time to fix mistakes is right after they've been certed

Cheri's Queen

Shy Mage

*putters about*

Ruthless Phantom

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Welcome back!

If you need any help finding stuffs or whatever, I'm looking for various links for my teepee, so if I happened to find something you were looking for while doing my stuff, I could let you know?

Thanks, Nyx! I think (hope? >> wink I've got all mising Soquili accounted for; the antelopes...one I think I never tagged, the other (in my sig) I clearly named but don't know if I submitted for a tag and the bird...I don't even know who colored the bird. Sorry bird!

Epine de Rose
heart 4laugh

Ruthless Phantom

Uta
*putters about*

*noms with love* heart

Cheri's Queen

Shy Mage

Cajmera
Uta
*putters about*

*noms with love* heart

A wild Cajmera has appeared! heart How've you been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff