Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Noh Wey and Noo Mu had a fun little fling early Dry season during a Lunar Eclipse, which resulted in three foals with some unusual traits... And a bunch of spirit clones a few days after their birth ('The moon apparently found it amusing')

Moon Newbies have an opportunity to get a nice Twisted Tunnel kid from the breeding!

This is a part of the Utloyi Island Project (The Moons) So please be sure to educate yourself on it before entering: Everything is restricted to the island so if you want to breed out of it.... You can't while following the project rules.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Man, that kid is gorgeous, Mind! I love that tail xDD

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Hygienic Hunter

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Thanks Geyser! biggrin I'm happy with how they turned out: I ended up customing one of the Shroomkids myself because I had SUCH a hard time choosing between The "Anti-moon" I and the Slimeshroom

Ice-Cold Cat

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Where would you recommend someone start reading if they want to join the herd? I tried a couple threads, but it looks like they're for guild-members only?

Eloquent Witch

samus x
ninja

heart heart

Lonely Shapeshifter

Ice-Cold Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~
samus x
ninja

heart heart
how u doing

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Geyser Eelborn
Where would you recommend someone start reading if they want to join the herd? I tried a couple threads, but it looks like they're for guild-members only?

You can join without having to be approved (Same as the Soq guilds) however here's the Basic concept:. the Utloyi island project as a Digital-Genetics Project using soquili's changed rule about inbreeding (First cousins+ are allowed) To see how four identical and unrelated ponies (the Moons), via twisted tunnels, wishing stars, throwbacks etc can end up changing over generations.

Other Projects include 20 Goats (The Yahn Weya Herd that are not allowed any twists or throwbacks to see how family lines may end up melding or separate "breeds" may pop up (much like how a Poodle and a Saint Bernard are both dogs, but look completely different) but can breed however they want within the limited pool (10 girls 10 boys, spirit breedings of same sex allowed) And 20 Wolves (The Ra'kari wolves, where 5 males and 15 females survived the same war that knocked out all but twenty goats. They arent NORMALLY allowed spirit breedings, but their rule is to avoid inbreeding for as LONG as possible, and members can only breed with the generation above theirs, their own generation, and the one under (So for instance, generation 2 can breed with gens 1,2, and 3, but not 4) and see how long it can go without crossing lines, and then breeding with the least related members they can get ahold of. They're allowed twists and throwbacks)

Other familiar based projects are planned for the future, and the familiar ones are for those getting eased into the concept/getting more comfortable with the relatively new soquili rules (That were put into place because more and more people were accidentally pairing up cousins due to wishing stars, mockbreedings, and complex family trees.and staff couldn't keep track of them all, so we finally went "Screw it: Let people pick their own squick just don't pair direct relations (Siblings, parents, Niblings, grandparents, your sibling's offspring, your own offspring) and do whatever" wink .. As they are just pixels, the project has helped people get more comfortable with the rule (Some of the founders understood the reason for it but were uncomfortable with it and it was formed originally as a joke that ended up becoming an honest psuedo scientific curiousity: what WOULD happen if four nearly identical ponies bred and were on and island so had no other options, what would their descendants eventually look like with Seasonal/Themed twists and wishing stars"

I might set up an "intro to Utloyi Island" thread in the plots thread for people to learn about it before committing to joining the guild, to see if they'd be comfortable with the concept, but we keep it mostly separate from soquili simply because it DOES include an uncomfortable subject matter and a ruling that was made a couple years ago that is controversial

Ruthless Phantom

3 out of 4 missing ponies found so far, woot! Now to see about the last and see if I can track down those two antelopes =O

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
mindsend
You can join without having to be approved (Same as the Soq guilds) however here's the Basic concept:. the Utloyi island project as a Digital-Genetics Project using soquili's changed rule about inbreeding (First cousins+ are allowed) To see how four identical and unrelated ponies (the Moons), via twisted tunnels, wishing stars, throwbacks etc can end up changing over generations.

Other Projects include 20 Goats (The Yahn Weya Herd that are not allowed any twists or throwbacks to see how family lines may end up melding or separate "breeds" may pop up (much like how a Poodle and a Saint Bernard are both dogs, but look completely different) but can breed however they want within the limited pool (10 girls 10 boys, spirit breedings of same sex allowed) And 20 Wolves (The Ra'kari wolves, where 5 males and 15 females survived the same war that knocked out all but twenty goats. They arent NORMALLY allowed spirit breedings, but their rule is to avoid inbreeding for as LONG as possible, and members can only breed with the generation above theirs, their own generation, and the one under (So for instance, generation 2 can breed with gens 1,2, and 3, but not 4) and see how long it can go without crossing lines, and then breeding with the least related members they can get ahold of. They're allowed twists and throwbacks)

Other familiar based projects are planned for the future, and the familiar ones are for those getting eased into the concept/getting more comfortable with the relatively new soquili rules (That were put into place because more and more people were accidentally pairing up cousins due to wishing stars, mockbreedings, and complex family trees.and staff couldn't keep track of them all, so we finally went "Screw it: Let people pick their own squick just don't pair direct relations (Siblings, parents, Niblings, grandparents, your sibling's offspring, your own offspring) and do whatever" wink .. As they are just pixels, the project has helped people get more comfortable with the rule (Some of the founders understood the reason for it but were uncomfortable with it and it was formed originally as a joke that ended up becoming an honest psuedo scientific curiousity: what WOULD happen if four nearly identical ponies bred and were on and island so had no other options, what would their descendants eventually look like with Seasonal/Themed twists and wishing stars"

I might set up an "intro to Utloyi Island" thread in the plots thread for people to learn about it before committing to joining the guild, to see if they'd be comfortable with the concept, but we keep it mostly separate from soquili simply because it DOES include an uncomfortable subject matter and a ruling that was made a couple years ago that is controversial

Gotcha! That all makes a lot of sense, thank you. ^^ This looks like some interesting fun right here xD

Eloquent Witch

samus x
how u doing

Doin' alright. Working on projects and staying busy. How are you, Sweet?

Ruthless Phantom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces