<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

Jadedmess's Waifu

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sweenys_Revenge
Bug Hunt -- A Speed Scavenger Hunt
Opening at 1pm EST! Get ready to hunt for some rare and endangered bugs for a chance to win one of three bug-type pokemon! It's speed based, so prepare yourself!

The link isnt working for me ono

A Knife

User Image

*hint: click the image*
*hint: lasts 60 mins*
*hint: 150 word limit*

Jadedmess's Waifu

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOLTERGEIST
User Image

*hint: lasts 30 mins*

He panted, smirking at the pokemon in front of him. The Arcanine was giving him problems but nothing he could handle. Sharp claws dug at the ground, the Sandslash digging deep into ground, working his way under his enemy. He could almost sense their subtle movements, shifting his way upwards before he lunged himself up, using his mass to dig his claws deep into their side before swiftly leaping back. The fire dog growled, leg lifted to give his now bleeding side some relief before launching a Fire Spin in his direction. He couldn't dodge in time, tumbling as he felt his fur singe. It was time to end this. Eyes glowing, he dug his claws into the ground, feeling the dirt shift before a mighty rumble erupted out from under him, heading towards his foe. The dog had nowhere to run, collapsing as the Earthquake hit. He had won. Decided not to enter, sorry!

Profitable Prophet

SANDSLASH!!!!

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

He battled his foe tirelessly, one slash after the other. He was so unsure of himself but pushed onwards anyway. He had to come through victorious. He just had to! His future depended on it. Finally with one last hit he felled the mighty foe. Standing over his victory triumphant he smiled. The leafcutter ant picked up the stem of the small flower and lifted it over his shoulder. He had a gift for his love.

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
So tempting...... but I always found baldness odd. -sob- he's smexy though!

Antagonistic Strategist

LOLTERGEIST
User Image

*hint: lasts 60 mins*

There are many types of battles, ones with foes and ones with friends. Sandslash'd had both, but his favorite was with a Sylveon that had he had wandered across, who laughed at his roar of challenge. She had reached behind her, snagging a pillow from a pile she had with one of her ribbons, and threw it at him. It wasn't normally how his battles went, and she missed him, so he followed it up with a flick of his tail, hoping to distract her for a moment before he attacked, preparing a tackle. Still, she just laughed at him, and hit him with another pillow. This one hit, fabric snagging on his scales and ripping, fluff springing into the air around him, dusting him like snow. The Sylveon giggled at him as fluff landed on his nose, making him sneeze as she used Run Away.

A Knife

Mewsings of An Angel

he's not bald. He has scales and horns. c:

Zoeybird92's Prince

WHAT A CUTIE T^T

Profitable Prophet

I love me some no hair havin ponies but I've got my eyes on another contest.

Magic Cat

Lol Lolly. rofl

Springtime Noob

Lady_Katsaya
Sweenys_Revenge
Bug Hunt -- A Speed Scavenger Hunt
Opening at 1pm EST! Get ready to hunt for some rare and endangered bugs for a chance to win one of three bug-type pokemon! It's speed based, so prepare yourself!

The link isnt working for me ono
Same here XD

LOLTERGEIST generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

A Knife

Asked for guest judges and we still couldn't decide! Since there were only two entries and they were both great I decided to RNG the winner since it was a tie.

Congrats, Astoriafallen! Sandslash was impressed by your heroic tale and has agreed to join your party!

Astoriafallen
User Image

Certing info goes in general certing!

Antagonistic Strategist

Akai104's Wife

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Congrats! :3

Quick Reply