Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*Needs to do the same* *Eyes journal warily*

....*Waits for Chayse to get on*

EDIT: I claim this page in the name of Siv's impressive wingspan!
*weeps* Who knows where it'll turn up now.
Ooh, the images will be awesome then. The thread already looks all sparkly clean with two pages reserved. XD
(*is meanwhile mauled by gaia-pesto lag*)
Yea, the last thread just wasn't nicely organized. This one should turn out MUCH better.
Definatly, everything is fitting really nicely together. n.n! If there's any flit/wher/runner info that hasnt been typed up yet, I'd be happy to write something up as well.
Werewolf
Definatly, everything is fitting really nicely together. n.n! If there's any flit/wher/runner info that hasnt been typed up yet, I'd be happy to write something up as well.

Oh! I need just need a little info on each of those. Pretty much what they are and what they're used for in the world of Pern. smile
I'd be happy to write that up then, if you'd like. heart *breaks out the DLGTP*
I have a link to a pernese encyclopedia. It has all the word definitions. Let me dig it up for you

EDIT: Here you are

Pernese Encyclopedia
Thanks a lot! *Snuggles* If you could send the info to this account then when your finished that would be great. smile
I will do that ASAP. Should be done in anywhere from a half hour to an hour :3 *writewrite*
*Taps chin* I am gonna have to look for a poem for the runners post.
There, everything is pretty much up. smile
*sends over info* If there's anything more you want added, just let me know. T-T Not sure about a runner quote though...I wish they went more in depth about Perns little horsies sometime so there'd be more coherent information on them.

Inquisitive Agent

Werewolf
*sends over info* If there's anything more you want added, just let me know. T-T Not sure about a runner quote though...I wish they went more in depth about Perns little horsies sometime so there'd be more coherent information on them.

Alright. *Will check*

YEa I agree, Most people have just come to assume that the runners are used for the same purposes as horses and look the same as well.
I have inffered from the writing that they look somewhat like welsh ponies, with long hair and stocky figures. But since they're rideable, they'd have to be a little bigger then ponies too... @@ I took what info the DLGTP gave, and whatever else I could think of that wouldnt be just a guess. It's just like felines, I suppose. They don't really show exactly how big those suckers are, even though they're bred from house cats. :O;
Werewolf
I have inffered from the writing that they look somewhat like welsh ponies, with long hair and stocky figures. But since they're rideable, they'd have to be a little bigger then ponies too... @@ I took what info the DLGTP gave, and whatever else I could think of that wouldnt be just a guess. It's just like felines, I suppose. They don't really show exactly how big those suckers are, even though they're bred from house cats. :O;

Yea, we can only assume the evolution took a toll on the sizes of the animals on Pern. *shrugs* Can't htink of anything else. LOL

And hte information is great! I'll get it up now. Thanks a lot! *snuggles some more*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff