Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*waves* To any lurkers. Drop by a new shop and hang out. I wrote the story!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Naree
"Um..." N'tren laughed embarrassedly. "It was supposed to be a canine. But it hasn't quite worked out yet."

Splotch landed on N'tren shoulder and chirped politely at Orana. He also made a point of chittering to the other flits near him. Then he promptly began cleaning he front talon with an intensity that made the bronze rider chuckle. "That is Splotch for you. Single minded. He should be leaving me soon. The clutch he sired is supposed to be hatching any time now. It was just before the hurricane."

Mentioning his clutch brought the bronze back slightly. He chirped and thought of Beauty.

"Nope. They have been busy, you know that."

"How are you doing in your lessons," N'tren changed subject. "It seemed like we were helping in the weyrling class forever because I was only fourteen turns when I Impressed Datiath."

Listening to my love chatter makes me sleepy. He never says anything of interest. Datiath replied to Ilorith.

((Sorry it took so long sweatdrop ))

Orana looked at the carving more carefully "It does resemble a canine a bit" she said motioning to the muzzle and its overall shape. It was better than she could do that was for sure. She was able to bend metal and make flamethrowers better than she could carve.

"It's a pleasure Splotch and congratulations on your clutch." Orana smiled extending her hand toward the bronze flit to stroke it's eye ridge she looked to N'tren "May I?" she inquired.

Malathan chirped once in return as though introducing herself while a barrage of chirps came from the brown and bronze flits.

"Good." Orana replied. Moving her other leather gloved hand through her curly brown hair she gave a nod "They are exhausting at times" she said then continued "They works us hard but it's worth every moment because of what's to come."

Giving a lazy nod the brown shifted in the beach sands. sometimes the conversation has something of interest the brown replied dozing just not this time.
WOW. Hello, SoP, it's been a while. XD Three years, just about. Nice to see that this place still exists, even if it's not active. heart

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ice_Dragon_Demon
((Sorry it took so long sweatdrop ))

Orana looked at the carving more carefully "It does resemble a canine a bit" she said motioning to the muzzle and its overall shape. It was better than she could do that was for sure. She was able to bend metal and make flamethrowers better than she could carve.

"It's a pleasure Splotch and congratulations on your clutch." Orana smiled extending her hand toward the bronze flit to stroke it's eye ridge she looked to N'tren "May I?" she inquired.

Malathan chirped once in return as though introducing herself while a barrage of chirps came from the brown and bronze flits.

"Good." Orana replied. Moving her other leather gloved hand through her curly brown hair she gave a nod "They are exhausting at times" she said then continued "They works us hard but it's worth every moment because of what's to come."

Giving a lazy nod the brown shifted in the beach sands. sometimes the conversation has something of interest the brown replied dozing just not this time.

Splotch chirped and straightened up more at the praise. He missed Beauty and her owner. Caleten was always giving him nice tidbits. He leaned his head into Orana's hand and began to rub against it.

N'ten nodded at he comments and set the wood and carving tools down. Stretching out he looked over the lake and grinned. "Definately not one of my better attempts. I am MUCH better at cooking than carving... Unless I am carving meat."

Datiath nodded and gave an odd rumble. Sometimes I listen. I listen to other dragons. And sometimes I listen to my rider's friends.

"So how are lessons going? Do you think you will be ready to join a wing soon?"
*sends love through the thread*

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Naree

Splotch chirped and straightened up more at the praise. He missed Beauty and her owner. Caleten was always giving him nice tidbits. He leaned his head into Orana's hand and began to rub against it.

N'ten nodded at he comments and set the wood and carving tools down. Stretching out he looked over the lake and grinned. "Definately not one of my better attempts. I am MUCH better at cooking than carving... Unless I am carving meat."

Datiath nodded and gave an odd rumble. Sometimes I listen. I listen to other dragons. And sometimes I listen to my rider's friends.

"So how are lessons going? Do you think you will be ready to join a wing soon?"

Orana smiled gently stroking the little bronze "You should return to you clutch and care for it as N'tren has told you," she said softly to the little flit patting it's head gently once more before pulling her hand away.

"Well said N'tren." The former smith laughed a bit "My better talents lie in metal work though even those have gotten a bit rusty." Orana smiled lovingly at her dozing brown a moment before N'tren asked about their lessons.

"Our lessons go well." she told him "Ilorith and I believe we are ready for the task, though we aren’t the one's to make that final judgment, If we are not chosen to join a wing then we shall continue until the weyrlingmaster finds us fit." She finished with determination in her voice.

Ilorith yawned again raising his head gave a nod of agreement to Orana. You and I are Ready Mine he agreed returning his attention to Datiath and laying his wedge shaped head comfortably in the sand. Today is a good day he rumbled.

Crumbly Snacker

*discovers the thread and sets up a lurker camp in a dark corner*

Intellectual Mage

*soo misses rping here* heart

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items