Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is mandatory 1 RP post/Month for God/desses too extreme?

Yes 0.13173652694611 13.2% [ 22 ]
No 0.55089820359281 55.1% [ 92 ]
Classic Pollwhore, just stoppin' through :) (Please stick around, won't you? =D ) 0.16167664670659 16.2% [ 27 ]
GOLDZ! NAOW!!!! 0.15568862275449 15.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Looks like my tax refund found a place to be spent ninja

Just gonna take my dad some convincing to let me do it xD

Shy Conversationalist

-paces around and growls in corner-

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
-licks Mara's face, wagging tail- heart

Shy Conversationalist

-pets and sighs-

Ello Stalker.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Does Stalker need to choke a b***h, Mara? D:

Shy Conversationalist

Yes please?

... I'm just so f'ing done with this school ... or more specifically these two boys that have been the issue all year. One of them bumped it back up to sexual harassment today while I was out of the class room, so I'm going to talk to the teacher tomorrow to see if he can point me to whom ever is in charge of discipline.

"Today I was out of the classroom dealing with an issue and came back at the end of the period to find out via a friend that she wrote out in a note for me andf the teacher that one of them has taken it to the level of sexual harassment

You know, it's bad that I've let it get this far having "faith" (if that's what I should even call it) in this school system to handle the harassment situation long before now. They've sent my stress level up and sent me into one panic attack and nearly into another.

I'm taking it up to whom ever is in charge of discipline tomorrow and making it very clear, "If it's not delt with properly TODAY, my parents and I will call the police and be filing against both the offenders and the school."

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
-suits up in battle gear-

Ugh - again!?
Yeah. that's wyh I never have faith in the school system. they targeted me, when I was being victimized, and took the bullies' side all through my experience in the public school system.
And now that I've gotten to college, it hasn't gotten better. I hate their business practices.

Honestly, since this has happened before and you've tried telling the school to get their s**t together, I'd say just go straight to the police, and inform them of that action.

Ex. "I have gotten the authorities involved, since you have continuously ignored the problem, so do be as cooperative and welcoming as possible. " -sweet, cruel smile-

Shy Conversationalist

Yup, again.

I should have never had faith left after the first time , but my foolish self wanted the easy way out and saw "faith" as such ... boy, now look where it's got me. =/ Seems the school's looking for that same easy way out.

I'm shocked to hear that with college since I heard that they don't brush aside harassment and are more likely to kick you out for that than HS? ...

I plan to make it very clear, if nothing is done by the end of the school day, it will be going straight to authority's on Wednesday and my parents will be getting involved. I know I should just go straight to the authority's, but taking this route prevents me from getting screwed by the school trying to say "well I didn't go through the proper channels" ... ugh! I just wish my former principle was here. I know he wouldn't have had this crap going on this long

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeah. BUt we all lock ourselves inside cages of hope at one point or another. Shame on us for trusting people to do their jobs, or have compassion, right? =P

Well, no. They wouldn't brush off harassment. They are just lazy (mine at least) with actually helping you with your scheduling needs, or making certain things happen for you, the student.

Yeah, I would, too.
I'm a bit surprised your parents aren't already involved, actually.

That's a really good point; clear your bases, in case they get butthurt or pull the excuse.

I never really liked any of the administrative faculty at my school, honestly. xD

Shy Conversationalist

Shame on human nature ... razz

Ah, well I guess that makes sense. Sounds like a school that I wouldn't go to since money, not the student, is priority.

They've been trying to stay back out of it as long as possible, but they getting to the point to where even they can't sit around any longer.

There's only a small handful here I like, but none are in high enough power to stop this.

Well, I shall take my leave and head to bed since it's almost 1 here ... I'll make sure to keep updates on what's happening on here since I know no one from school follows me on here.

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200

It didn't used to be like that! I used to love it the first couple years; it was like a family!
And then corporate stepped in.

They shouldn't be sitting around at all; they need to take things like that more seriously.

Oh, almost all of my teachers I liked. But the admins? Ick.

Night Mara! <3
Please do keep me posted~

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
So, normally, I don't pay attention to the "First voting bonus!" reward notifications on the control bar.

But, really Gaia? With the inflation you've caused, and your desperation for a gold sink, you give out a whopping 15 gold pieces for voting. Jeez stare

Any newbies without lots of time or money to spend will have it awful.

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Hugs her buddy and Stalker

Petpets her buddy lovingly and grabs a bat to go bash some heads

Razzeth's Princess

Unbeatable Hunter

19,575 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
T.T
So much information is getting thrown at Stalker she has no idea where to put about 20% of it D:

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

Tries to give a small box to store information into Stalker's head

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out