Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

[-makes a post- >3]
(( *rolls back in* Fwee!

@Shia: *tackleglomps*

*goes to reply to side RP with Yakobi* ))
Green tail wagged back and forth steadily as Vitus appeared and nuzzled her, then sat. He was bigger than she remembered, and seemed.. more.. handsome. (>D) She gave him a light lick on muzzle to show that she was happy to see her friend once more. It was good to keep in touch, especially since Whisp would be going with Kamali to his pack.

As he noticed her wound and gently licked it, she winced. It didn't hurt all that much.. it was more the memory of when the hoof slashed down that seemed to bother her. "Hunting.. deer reared, slashed down," she explained, feeling no need to hide the truth. He was, after all, the femme's first friend. Why should she lie? That would only weaken their friendship, at least that's what it would do in Whisp's mind.
((Gaia keeps eating my posts. gonk *goes to retype post*))
(( Rawr! Stupid Gaia.. *gnaws on it* ))
The adolescent nuzzled up against her, his ears lowered. His friend was hurt. "You ok?" he asked letting out a slight whimper. He was worried. "Dous it hurt?" he questioned, his tail flicking behind him. He looked over the wound, wondering if she would be ok. He figured that she would, but he had to make sure that she'd get better soon.
Whisper's eyes widened ever so slightly as her friend nuzzled her once more. She wasn't used to this much attention from anyone but her brother. She nodded in response to his first question, along with, "I can walk.. it just hurt sometimes.." She didn't know what else to say.. and really, there was nothing else to say. Then again, she hadn't asked of how he had been. There was always that.

"How you been?"

Conservative Seeker

(( Whoo, great work Jade. ^_^ ))
He gave a nod "Guud." he looked back at her wound, he'd make sure as long as he was around her that she didn't have to walk too much. His ears flickered listening to the sounds around them, "You hungry?" he yiped. He could catch her some food, yeah that's it.
(( *tugs on Thal's wings then hides* Wasn' me.. ))
Whisper looked at Vitus with her dark eyes. She looked him over, noting that he had obviously grown. The last time she saw her friend, they were but pups. Now they were older, larger, perhaps wiser. Yes, wiser.. and stronger, too. No doubt about that, Vitus looked a bit stronger. Had he been hunting a lot? Maybe.. but she couldn't know for sure.

Nodding towards the male, she also said, "Yes.. little." For a moment there was silence, then she continued in a softer voice, showing how shy she really was, "Look stronger. Hunt lots?"

Conservative Seeker

Nienna Ellensar
(( *tugs on Thal's wings then hides* Wasn' me.. ))

(( AHHH! :goes to cry in a corner: ))
((Egosearch.))
(( o.O;; I didn't mean to.. gonk ))
He gave a shake of his head, he hadn't really been hunting that much. "No, I havun't rually buen huntung lots." He did however hunt from time to time getting enough food as he needed. "I go gut fuod?" he asked her, wondering if she was hungry enough to want to eat. He wasn't sure if it was a good idea to let her come with him if he did however go and get food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff