Welcome to Gaia! ::

kyotogama's Wife

Shy Shapeshifter

Uhm, I'm sad. ;_;

Dapper Entrepreneur

JetAlmeara
Well.....this majorly sucks. Should have known better then to actually get excited about something yet again.

WTH am I supposed to do about the contest wolves now? They were promised to be given away and Gaia rules dictate that they should be but..wth is the point now? At least an explanation or something would have been great.

If you are willing, I would ask you might still judge the contest because the people who entered, really put a lot of work and heart into their posts. And while their plots and whatnot may not come to fruit, it would still be a pet that we can have made in a different shop. (But they would need to be given as a prize before that, obviously).

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

Even if this is never seen or no one cares, I just want to say that it's incredibly rude and disrespectful to think of someone who is helping to create your characters and works in the shop "just a colorist." It doesn't matter if they are "just a colorist" they would have more access to things behind the scene than a customer. Thinking so lowly of someone who works to create the pets you hold so dear is simply... Just so incredibly disrespectful. I really can't put it any other way...
I simply had to get that out cause I thought it was ridiculous to have such feelings toward someone who creates the characters people love.

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws
~Twilight...Angel~
I agree.

Hilarious Werewolf

I just wanted to say that I am going to miss this place, even though I wasn't here for very long. It was quite upsetting to finally have a day off and log onto Gaia, ready to do some plotting... and have my heart crushed by seeing this place was closed. I wish staffers the best of luck, though!

DrizztD's Wife

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'd bet this is the exact reason Jade didn't want this brought in thread.
EDIT: my YIM is inuyasha_1325

and my AIM is Bluefire1326 or bluefire1325 either or is fine for anyone who wants to chat

Benevolent Shapeshifter

I...don't even know what to say. I almost wish that the shop had never come back, because I think it's more painful this way. To see my home come back, to see all these familiar faces feeling just as excited as me...and then having the rug ripped right out from underneath me...from underneath all of us. SW was my first foray into the b/c. Deimos was my first pet. It was a door into a whole new realm of creative outlet for myself and my friends. But, I guess this is the sign that, after 10 years, I think it's time to put gaia behind me. If anyone wants to contact me, PM me for my aim details. Thanks for playing with my characters, everyone <3

And...thanks for the memories, Shaoilin Woods. It's been fun.

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Ashtiel Arykosa
I...don't even know what to say. I almost wish that the shop had never come back, because I think it's more painful this way. To see my home come back, to see all these familiar faces feeling just as excited as me...and then having the rug ripped right out from underneath me...from underneath all of us. SW was my first foray into the b/c. Deimos was my first pet. It was a door into a whole new realm of creative outlet for myself and my friends. But, I guess this is the sign that, after 10 years, I think it's time to put gaia behind me. If anyone wants to contact me, PM me for my aim details. Thanks for playing with my characters, everyone <3

And...thanks for the memories, Shaoilin Woods. It's been fun.
Ehrek and Deimos will always be together, no matter the format or their world. >:C heart
My dears,

There is no full explanation for a reason. It is not because I want you all in the dark, but rather I felt that none of those of us involved wanted to air anything in thread. I had messages specifically asking to keep it out of the thread so I was honoring that. I do not appreciate being told that my honoring of THAT specific request is immature and terrible. I was doing it as I was requested. Point-blank.

It is nothing you guys did and what may have been posted and removed since the shop closed last night I did not see but my earlier post in the front page was following what I thought were the wishes of those involved.

I respect all of you shop-goers very much and am very fond of so many of you. Is this what I wanted to have happen? No. This shop has been my baby since 2004 and I had no intentions of starting and then having something like this happen, and for those who we have disappointed, I am deeply apologetic. I, however, have my limits as to how I and other staff/shop patrons will be treated and given the situation, a closure was the only option as things were not improving. I am exploring taking the concept fully off gaia in a totally revamped manner where money of any form is not involved and the art is more user-driven and RP-based. The new existing templates/new RP info are not mine to be used and will be replaced if this comes to fruition so we will have to work on that, but this is just a thought for now I am talking very loosely about it with some other folks who are interested.

I am always available through chat (shadowoftheday08 ) for casual discussions.

Inquisitive Agent

Oh wow! Logged on from a long weekend working yo see this. I am sad to see the shop close. I was quite excited about it and to RP my characters again but I understand that life and other circumstances get in the way of great ideas and plans.

Jade, if you ever do create something off site please do keep me in mind dear.

So, guess this is farewell to SW. To anyone who would wish to contact me feel free to catch me on aim.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

I ditto that sentiment! Cause I would love to be a part of it! <3

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Same for me <3

Greedy Werewolf

And my axe!