Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Plush Dreams
A small store located in a quiet corner of Gaia.
This is the home of the Aryrins.

User Image << Guild

Announcements

10/15/12 - Mini announcement from F a l l a c y is HERE

4/24/12 - Winners for the Newbie Raffle have been randomized and are HERE

4/10/12 - OWNER'S LIST IS COMPLETE. Please go through and save your boys to your OWN image host if they weren't saved before. The PB is NOT a paid for account, so everyone direct linking from it will eventually kill it. Which I don't want. So.. yes... Please go through and save your certs to your own image host.

4/7/12 - There is a Newbie Raffle Here. This will end on April 24th. Then Winners will be rolled and announced in thread.

4/1/12 - Ignore what today normally stands for. I hate April Fool's Day with a passion. Anthro!Sparky at least set up and STARTED working on a new Owner's List for the shop. It will be here when it's all done. If some of your links broke, well then, you shouldn't have been direct linking from the shop account in the first place. You'll be able to resave your certs to your OWN photobucket account once I'm done readding everything to the new Owner's List.

3/28/12 - Revel has a raffle for a pair of twins going on HERE

3/26/12 - Acy has opened up the breeding Mixer!

3/21/12 - Acy has opened Breeding spots!

1/23/12 - New announcement HERE! Please welcome ktqueen and SerenAur to the staff! 83

10/15/11 - [ img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g229/twistedoasis/CustomGame.png[/img ]
This game will go on until about the 24th. F a l l a c y will be hosting the game, so be sure you stay active and keep alert, ne?

9/19/11 - F a l l a c y is holding an event for Sengoku Basara Cosplay Plush! See link for details/prizes/rules!

3/24/11 - And HERE is the hiring thread! This will end April 7th, 2011. And here's a Flaffle as well, held by our beloved Dazza!

3/5/11 - Working on getting caught up, but feel free to still chat in here, ne?

12/05/10 - Click This Link! Holiday

1/15/10 - Triplet Bird Raffle on page 3020!

1/05/10 - Breeding Raffle is now over! Congrats to the winners! And we are still hiring!

1/01/10 - RNG is now over! Congrats Lady Aria Starstone!

12/28/09 - Random Number Game is now open for a new species! Be sure to read the rules before entering, ne?

12/24/09- UniWingedFox is holding a Breeding raffle! Check pg 2915 for more details! Also, Anthro!Sparky is now a co-manager to help keep this place alive! Also Plush Dreams is now Hiring! Be sure to read every post over carefully before applying, though.

1/12/2008 - CYO event created. Ends on the 26th.
11/11/2008 - Madagascar Mini Event held by Acy on page 1649!
06/10/2008 - F a l l a c y has been hired! Welcome Acy!
22/10/2008 - Dazza has cleaned up the front page a bit. Changed the rules section a bit since it was very outdated. Created a little more order in the staff section. Added information under how to get a boy.
10/02/2008 - Hiring! Here~
09/21/2008 - LittleDream hired (at much urging by Umi and Dazza cool )
09/21/2008 - CYO hosted by Alexina opened! Link here
09/16/2008 - After debating with Umi, ~Silent Kitten~ has decided to open up a custom auction as well. As they say, two auctions are better then one! Or maybe not.. 8D;
09/10/2008 - Lee was hired several days ago <3 Welcome Lee! And there have been several updates to the front page.
08/27/2008 - Auction set up (previous auction lost in time ;.; )
08/12/2008 - New colorist hired
07/30/2008 - New colorist hired, current colorist promoted
07/18/2008 - New colorist hired
06/26/2008 - Guild Created
06/06/2008 - New colorist hired
06/06/2008 - New Manager/Colorist hired.
28/o5/2008 - Plush Dreams have been unattended for some time... I apologize for that... See this is what happens when you leave a easily distracted mage to tend to a store... *Sniffles* I'm sorry everyone... However... for those that may still be around (I'm flattered and very touched) I am considering reopening the store... Please throw a PM Dazza's way if you're interested. If this happens though there will be a need for more staff members... and maybe a remake of the store. Of course all boys that have been left waiting and haven't been paid for will be finished without payment requested. This includes customs and breedings. Please just throw a PM Dazza's way. Again... I am sorry.

o5/1o/2oo7 - Dazza set up a Hiring thread! Also Anthro!Sparky has been taking care of the tagging lately. So if you have a untagged boy send the info over to Anthro!Sparky and she'll take care of it.

14/o7/2oo7 - The new Certs are ready! PM ladyumbra with the picture and name of your boy to have them certed.

3o/o6/2oo7 - Ilumbra Island remake! It is now called Plush Dreams and has a new theme. Check it out biggrin Also Sage Cade is now named ShiAuryn 4laugh

o9/3o/2oo6 - Yay! Another fatsale! xd And what's this? o_o An auction?!

o9/o4/2oo6 - Ilumbra Island is set up! Yay! ^^ We will also be holding a mini-flatsale this very evening!

o9/o6/2oo6 - Owner's list updated. If there are any spelling errors please let us know! ^^; And.. What's this? o: A free raffle?!

-.Index.-

o1. Welcome and Index
o2. Story
o3. Rules
o4. Getting a Boy of Your Own
o5. Sales
o6. Pick-Up
o7. Owner's List
o8. Breeding
o9. Staff Post
1o. Roleplay Information
11. Reserved
12. Reserved
13. Reserved
14. Reserved
15. Cade's Journal

User Image

Hey you! You! You there with the wierd hair do! Yes you! Come over here. Aw come on I won't bite... Yes I promise.
I saw you looking at the windows. Come in. Don't be shy. Look around.
This is my store. Yes I sell plushies... What do you mean they're all white? Ofcause they're all white! They're supposed to be like that. They are magical after all.
... Don't look at me like that... I'm serious. Don't laugh at me! Grr... Fine... I'll prove it to you...
Follow me. It's this way. Right in here. This is the back room of my store. This is were the... Oh hey carefull! Don't step on him! Amazing isn't it? This is the final stage of the plushies. I call them Aryrins. Yes they're alive.
Oh now you want to know more? Now you're not laughing at me anymore huh?
Hmm... Alright. But only because I'm such a friendly person. To be honest it was a bit of an accident. I'm a mage you see. But I also like sewing.
One night I was working on this little plushie I'd wanted to try making for ages. But I'm a bit messy and I hadn't cleaned up my latest magical experiament. How to make spinate taste like chocolate! ... You're giving me that look again...
Anyway... I accidently knocked the bottle with the liquid over and it spilled all over my new creation. I thought it was ruined so I gave it up. But the next day he was moving! He was actually moving and talking!
I discovered it was the stuffing. Yes the stuffing... this white stuff... look closely. You see it shimmering? Somehow my chocolate taste turned the cotton in to something not unlike human dna. I discovered that if I make a new plushie and take a bit of the stuffing from two of the living Aryrins it too will come alive. Amazing isn't it? Ofcause it takes a few days for the stuffing to do it's magic but it really works. I make the plushies white. That way the magic can affect the colors too. It's quite an intersting process.
Do you want one? You have to promise me to take good care of him then... Okay? Be a responcibal owner. Then we have an argeement.
User Image

-.General Rules.-

-.Do NOT steal any of the art from this shop.-
-.Leave the drama at the door.-
-.Please keep any swearing/foul language to a minimum.-
-.Do not beg/whine for a boy.-
-.Don't direct link. Save your boy and upload him to your own space.-
-.Please please please try to come around to visit the shop. We get lonely here without you.-
-.Each artist handles issues concerning their part of the shop. The way this shop works each artist works independently so see each artists breeding/commission shop in the guild for their rules.-
-.Should an issue appear that cannot be worked out between artist and customer, please get in contact with the shop owner, Dazza, and she will try to help work things out.-
-.Should a boy stay unclaimed and unnamed for more than a month we reserve the right to assume that you have abandoned the pet and will rehome him.-

-.More Rules Added As We See Fit.-

-.Cosplay Rules.-

-.You are only allowed to have two cosplays in the making at any one time. We'd like to avoid bulk ordering on cosplays.-
-.When ordering an original character thats inspired by a character from some game anime or other, or is based on a game or anime world, please provide referance on said character with your order form. It is then up to the artist if they wish to make something so close to a cosplay or not.-

-.Role Play Rules.-

-.These are plush toys. So please read the info about them and play them as such. They are not human sized and their bodies don't react like a humans would.-
-.Most items can be made in plush sizes. But when using items for humans please consider the plush size compaired to the item.-
-.I have alowed for the plush to have something not unlike blood inside them since many people like to have Vampire plush. Please don't abuse this privilige.-
-.When owning a cosplay or an original character with powers the plush are allowed to have some of thoes powers. But, please consider this a secondary thing. These are still first and formost plush toys, so use this within reason.-
-.If you wish to play your characters as something else than plush please take it out of the thread.-

-.In case of shop banning.-
First let me stress that it is very hard to get yourself banned from this store. We are very tolerant but there are limits.

Should it happen that you get yourself banned we'd like to refer to this second second of the breedables forum rules:

Quote:
The only exception to the refund rule is for pets with an activity or roleplay requirement, stated clearly at the time of the pet's purchase. Activity requirements are considered part of the contract made when purchasing a pet, and it must be held up on the buyer's end as well.

I don't like to take pets away. I just don't want to do it.
I'd rather not have to put any activity rules on these either.
However! If you get banned you won't be able to come to the store at all and pets that are ment to cause joy will go to waste.

So please. If you deside to get a pet from this store understand that if you should go and get yourself banned your pet will be rehomed.

As mentioned before it's very hard to get banned here. So if you behave and act nicely in thread and when dealing with the store in general you really have nothing to worry about.
User Image

Aryrins:

Aryrins are plushies which has their own life.
They start out as normal stuffed dolls. Pure white plushies. The magical stuffing will then be added and the plushie will be placed in to a small container. Then it's all about giving the magic time to work.
Aryrins are about 40 cm tall... or 16 and a half inches... so they are about the size of a medium sized doll. All of them are male.

Store:
The store consistes of three rooms and a garden.

The first room you enter is the shop itself. There's a counter near the door to the back rooms and a table in the middle of the room. All along the walls are large book shelfes with pure white plushies. The plushies are done and ready. All they need is the stuffing to bring them life.

If you walk through the door to the next room you'll enter the den. This is where the owners and the boys hang out. The room is decorated with tables, chairs, couches, bean bags and lamps. It looks mostly like a room with too much furniture stuffed in to it. But atleast it's cosy. There's a small kitchen in one corner and two doors. One door leads outside to the garden and the other leads to ShiAuryn's private lab.

The lab is where ShiAuryn takes care of the Aryrin's breeding as well as his private magic experiments. You might want to keep your hands off the stuff he has stored there. Who knows what it could do to you. There's also a stair case to the upstairs private quarters. ShiAuryns home.

The garden is almost as large as the store, the den and the lab. Streaching all along the side of the building. It's fenced by a tall willow braided fence and contains everything from fruit trees and vegstable patches to bushes, flowers and weeds.

Feeding:
The Aryrins live mostly on fruit and candy. But they eat almost anything so experiment a bit and find out what your boy likes the most.

Ayrin Anatomy

Ayrin's are basicly cloth fabric and fluff with animated life. However the magic that gives them life does change a few things with in the Ayrin.
They have something that is much like the inner workings of any living being. Their body funtioning much the same with need for food and such.
Magic in liquid form run through their vains. Something that is not unlike our blood.
It is posibal through tampering a bit with a seam to painlessly extract fluff for breedings. However should a tear happen in the cloth that is the Ayrin's skin it can be quite painfull for them. Thanks to the magic running through them as blood tears like that will heal on it's own. Tears in seams will however need seeing to.

More info might be added later.
User Image

Flatsales
-.Flatsale price is 2000 gold.-
-.You must pay immediatly after your form has been approved, or the boy will be resold.-
-.Do not post your forms until this account, ShiAuryn, has said "GO!" in bright purple letters.-

-.Form.-
[Size=10][center][color=indigo][b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Boy Number:[/b]
[b]Boy's Name:[/b][/center][/size][/color]

Flatsale.

Flaffles
-.Flaffle tickes are free.-
-.Ones a Flaffle has been announced to begin simply post that you want a ticket.-
-.Only one ticket per person each flaffle.-
-.You may order flaffle tickets for as many friends as you wish.-
-.Ones you have won the right to a flaffle boy just pay the flatsale price of 2000 gold.-

Raffles
-.Raffle Tickets are 100g each.-

Auctions
-.Starting bid is 10k.-
-.Minimum bid increasement is 1k.-
-.There will be a ten minute anti-snipe in place at every auction.-

Custom Boy Auction
Totally Custom Auction

Pet Trades

-.See artists breeding/custom thread in the guild to find out if they do pet trades.-

Games

-.Games will apper randomly and is basicly a chance to get a free boy.-
-.This can be any kind of game. Randomize, dice, finding a picture of something or any other game anyone can think off.-
-.These can be held both by customers or artists.-

User Image
Pick-Up Uncerts Here.

User Image
>>Owners list is now located Here<<
User Image

These rules are out dated. Please read the rules in the breeding centers in the guild thank you.

Breeding is fairly simple.
Just post in the thread that you want two boys to breed and let us know which ones. Ones your breeding has been accepted a bit of fluff will be extraced from the two Aryrins mentioned. It's a small procedure that won't hurt the boys at all. Send the trade with the money for the breeding and you will be noted when the children are ready for their new homes.

A normal breeding is 6000 gold (3k from each owner). This will give two children.
You can also pay 2k extra for an extra child or 4k to get two extra children.
Four (at a full price of 10000) is the top number available.
Some colorists might charge more than this so be wary. But the work is always worth it and then some. Be sure to check before you snag a colorist. No more than 24k for a breeding from any of us.

The containers the new plushies will be placed it to become Aryrins are in the shape of an egg.
These eggs are by default a silver gray. But for a free of 200 you can have an egg colored in one color to effect the color of the boy inside.

Breedings:
Breedings are now located here
User Image

-.Staff.-
Staff members currently working for us.

Dazza: Semi-Hiatus
Owner
Lineartist
Artist/Colorist

Anthro!Sparky:
Manager
Certist

ktqueen: - Part-Time Breeder/Colorist
Artist/Colorist

F a l l a c y: - Part-Time Colorist
Artist/Colorist

Dementia Requiem Asumi: - Part-Time Colorist
Artist/Colorist

Kazkitty: - Part-Time Colorist
Artist/Colorist

-.Staff MIA.-
Staff who seems to have disappeared on us will be listed here.

UniWingdFox: - MIA due to Comp issues
Artist/Colorist

Pandie Andie: - Hiatus
Artist/Colorist

User Image

Most roleplay take place in the shop thread.
But if anyone wants to set up a roleplay for the Aryrins feel free to do so!
Just throw us a link and we'll place it here.
-.Customs.-

Customs Threads!

Semi Custom

For a Semi custom you only get to pick the colors of your Aryrin. You can suggest markings.

Price: 20,000 Gold

Form:

Name:
Body color:
Markings color:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Lineart 1 or 2:

Full Custom

For a Full Custom you get to pick colors, hair style, tail and any items you want your Aryrin to have.

Price: 100,000 Gold

Name:
Body color:
Markings style/color:
Hair style/color:
Eye color:
Tail style:
Clothes/wings/acceory:
Other things:
Lineart 1 or 2:

Cosplay Custom

For a Cosplay Custom you get to seek out referance material to show what you want your Aryrin to look like.

Price: 500,000 Gold

Name:
Body color:
Markings color:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Tail style:
Lineart 1 or 2:
Referance:
Other notes:
Black List

It make me sad that we even have to have this list. But it has been proved nessary...

Call Meh Pinky Thingy/saint of revenge: Banned for several issues.
Causing drama in the store
Being rude regarding the shop and the pets
Threathing the shop
Bringing the drama she herself caused here to another shop and complaning about it there.
-.Links.-

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Links to us

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/plush-dreams-reviving/t.17381263_1/]
[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/Plush_Dreams/Banners/PlushDreamsBannerSmall.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/plush-dreams-reviving/t.17381263_1/]
[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/Plush_Dreams/Banners/PlushDreamsBanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww29/Plush_Dreams/Banners/PDBanner.png[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff