@Mika: Oh? 8D Neat! I'll go check it out in a minute. 8D *Sketching* heart

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Cajmera
...that's a really good point. I guess I didn't think it through that much whee

I think it would be a lot more fun to have a good soquili that suddenly finds himself with evil thoughts or unable to control his malicious actions. Being ostracized by everyone he once held dear and losing his identity at night. Which, though sounds cool, would not be fun. Anyone remember that LadyHawke movie with Michelle Pfeiffer? Great example of how forced shapechanging can cause nothing but trouble. whee

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

I loved that movie, and it's my mother's favorite. XD

Kindred Hunter

eek I love that movie Meeki!!! I thought I was the only one! heart heart

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
It's a great movie. I love it too. heart
*rolls around*
*Clings to Meeki, and plots* <3

Ruthless Phantom

I think that I'd have a problem with one of my 'good guys' being cursed, simply because it would be hard to deal with the change in their personality...but at the same time, it would be quite an interesting challenge

Kindred Hunter

Nis hasn't seen it in forever...so she's gonna watch it tonight. 3nodding xd
Hmm, I'm in an artsy/good mood this evening...would anyone like any free fanart of their soquili? ^-^

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Meeki
Cajmera
Rahu has an awesome personality to be a skinwalker; none of mine do, though, so it would be rather pointless to enter *grins* Maybe if I get a dark and sinester one at some point ninja

If the Skinwalker is going to curse another soquili, why would he pick one that's mean or would actually enjoy the changes? It's meant to be a curse, it's meant to be a suffering, so really, wouldn't one pick a nice soquili to make the evil act all the more.. evil?

Randee: *panics*
HaYouDidntKillMe!!
Hmm, I'm in an artsy/good mood this evening...would anyone like any free fanart of their soquili? ^-^

Astia? 8D

Ruthless Phantom

I'll take one, Killer *grins* I could do with arts!
Crowfoot
HaYouDidntKillMe!!

Astia? 8D

Sure!

@Cajmera-Who would you like drawn? =D
::rolls in:: hello ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items