Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meeki
Cajmera
Rahu has an awesome personality to be a skinwalker; none of mine do, though, so it would be rather pointless to enter *grins* Maybe if I get a dark and sinester one at some point ninja

If the Skinwalker is going to curse another soquili, why would he pick one that's mean or would actually enjoy the changes? It's meant to be a curse, it's meant to be a suffering, so really, wouldn't one pick a nice soquili to make the evil act all the more.. evil?

*Grins and looks at Lightning* >3

Ice-Cold Cat

@Meeki xDD true
(sneaking on for a minute lol)

I may enter Dancer. He has a nice enough personality, but has seen enough darkness that I could see him falling under the curse quite well.
@Ha: D8 Ah. Well, maybe there will be an event to win a soquili? <3 *Luffs on* I'm sure you'll get a soquili someday. <3

Blessed Friend

Tag Samus! ::whirls for a moment before settling beside her basket in the grass nest:: Green grassy and aromatic!

Kindred Hunter

Nis is a little confused...what event is everyone talking about? I keep reading and all I can find is the description of Skinwalkers...

Ruthless Phantom

Meeki

If the Skinwalker is going to curse another soquili, why would he pick one that's mean or would actually enjoy the changes? It's meant to be a curse, it's meant to be a suffering, so really, wouldn't one pick a nice soquili to make the evil act all the more.. evil?

...that's a really good point. I guess I didn't think it through that much whee

Beloved Shapeshifter

Crowfoot
@Neko: 8D That would be cool!

Yush! That is my birthday wish since it is soooo close to Halloween.. 8D;;
@Crow-Hmm, maybe there might be a event soquili *crosses fingers*, Yeah, I hope to get a soquili of my own eventually. I've been trying in events and saving my gold. ^-^ *huggles Crow*
HaYouDidntKillMe!!
@Crow-Hmm, maybe there might be a event soquili *crosses fingers*, Yeah, I hope to get a soquili of my own eventually. I've been trying in events and saving my money. ^-^ *huggles Crow*

*Snugs* Ya know.. if I ever get a breeding for my Tia.. *Smiles and snugs Ha* <3

Ice-Cold Cat

Talencia
Tag Samus! ::whirls for a moment before settling beside her basket in the grass nest:: Green grassy and aromatic!
whee k -goes to respond-
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
heart

*Snugs* <3333
Crowfoot
HaYouDidntKillMe!!
@Crow-Hmm, maybe there might be a event soquili *crosses fingers*, Yeah, I hope to get a soquili of my own eventually. I've been trying in events and saving my money. ^-^ *huggles Crow*

*Snugs* Ya know.. if I ever get a breeding for my Tia.. *Smiles and snugs Ha* <3

<333 Aww, thankies *snugs Crow*

Edit: Hi Mika ^-^
-snuggles Crow- <3 heart Did you see the teepee? I worked on it a little. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff