Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Oh man Lovely, that sucks. *hugs* I'm sorry hun.

Tell me about it. It's a private school, but it sucks, I was supposed to graduate in May and they said I still had 2 MORE years left!
Hello! I'm freakin' 18! Are you telling me that I'm going to finish school when I'm 20?! HELLZ NAH!!!!
It's a damn prison! They're extremely strict. It's no fun....and I'm stuck with a hundred little kids.

They don't seperate grades, they stick you in a class with all types of kids ages 5-14. Once again....I'M 18! I'm the ONLY girl in that school that's 18, every other girl is 13 and under. Would you like me to continue?

Enduring Guardian

aww dang I missed page 10000, by a long shot, well happy near 300page late page 10000
I shall rescue you, Lovely!! *hides you behind my couch* There, your mother can't find you here!

Ice-Cold Cat

Kindred Hunter

eek No need to continue Lovely...Nis shall be there shortly to demolish this Hell-hole
HaYouDidntKillMe!!
I shall rescue you, Lovely!! *hides you behind my couch* There, your mother can't find you here!

xd
Thanks, but even if you hide me on planet Pluto, she will still find me.
Nisshou Hakuyaiba
eek No need to continue Lovely...Nis shall be there shortly to demolish this Hell-hole

lol, ok, it was going to get worse anywayz.
whee
Lovely Wolf Guardian
HaYouDidntKillMe!!

xd

What about an parallel dimension?
HaYouDidntKillMe!!
Lovely Wolf Guardian
HaYouDidntKillMe!!

xd

What about an parallel dimension?

Wouldn't work.
sweatdrop
((Shh, my puppy is seepin on meh bed, poor dear. *Fawnfawnfawn*))
@lovely-Darn...*ponders*
xD I have boob eyes!
Lady Kiya
xD I have boob eyes!

OMG! *pokes*

@Forever Bleeding-Aww, what kind of puppy do you have? ^-^
We could have her run away with a celestial and they can make lil planetouched babies!
Evelyn_Nyht
We could have her run away with a celestial and they can make lil planetouched babies!

xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces