Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First off, a belated congratulations to Starbeli and Nymphiea for successful soul captures!!
This should have been done ages ago, so sorry this update had to take so long to happen. My apologies!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just want to be honest with you all. Sincerely, I want to apologize for the lack of activity and updates in the Lab lately.
It's just that, with my failing Etsy store and finding myself in the freelance market once again, is taking a toll on my financial and emotional status, and my priorities had to be reset in the last half a year or so.
I'm still trying to find a way that works, financially-wise. Currently I am doing too many things, just so I could support myself on a monthly basis.
And I'm finding less and less time to do things for myself, and that includes time for Lab.
I am truly, extremely sorry about that.

In the recent months, the thought of shutting the Lab down had also crossed my mind. But I truly do not want to come to that if possible.
So I am trying to find a way that would make this shop sustainable.
I am playing on the idea of revamping the Lab's system entirely, while still keeping the core.

I've made a new Discord channel #discussion as well as a thread in the guild to record your ideas and opinions. (as well as mine)
So feel free to provide suggestions to that as well if you like. I am keeping my mind open.

Thank you!! heart

omg... I spot a sharknado...

Grats Starbeli and Nymphiea

Dapper Noob

AHHH! congrats guysss and yessss, sustainability. >:3

Lural's Wife

Anxious Kitten

lmao hey what up guys I'm not dead I guess gaia_bunny

Indulgent Bunny

-smooches Cynny- Welcome back~

Fantastic Kitten

Ladykiller

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Indulgent Bunny

emotion_kirakira

Romantic Seeker

Let's keep this thread moving along.

Anyone going to Anime Expo next month?

Indulgent Bunny

I won’t be but I hope you enjoy! Have you been before?

Dapper Entrepreneur

I wanna go to a US con again some time TuT

Indulgent Bunny

Do you have your sights set on a particular one? One day I would like to go to Katsucon.

Dapper Entrepreneur

Probably Fanime!! But I heard it's really hard to get into Fanime TuT

Dapper Entrepreneur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out