Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Exhibitionist

belloblossom
I don't mind what people call me as long as it's not rude, but Apple is preferred ^^""" Unless there is another Apple here ^^" Then I get called Blossom. But that could get problematic... But thankfully, for my sanity and the thread's as well, there is only one Apple here! O 3 O! ^ 3 ^!

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Would you prefer I call you Koiasi or Aps? xD And does it still have that new account smell....

Falcona

Welcome back! Hope you had lots of fun! Np, we knew you were going to be away for a few days (and when we forgot Fea reminded me xDD)

You do have some PM's to check though xD Sowwwy!

belloblossom
Voi la! My post in the ORP is complete!

Woot! I shall totally get a post up for you from one of mine, after I've grabbed some good and watched Lost girl xD

~Huggles Apple~ Evening sweetie <3 Are you going to play the ORP game with us? ^-^

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[x~Ripple~x]

belloblossom
Voi la! My post in the ORP is complete!

Woot! I shall totally get a post up for you from one of mine, after I've grabbed some good and watched Lost girl xD

Okie dokie! Thanks! yum_puddi

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Apple Blossom19
belloblossom
I don't mind what people call me as long as it's not rude, but Apple is preferred ^^""" Unless there is another Apple here ^^" Then I get called Blossom. But that could get problematic... But thankfully, for my sanity and the thread's as well, there is only one Apple here! O 3 O! ^ 3 ^!

Apple, it is! yum_puddi

So, how're you?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

belloblossom
Apple Blossom19
belloblossom

Apple, it is! yum_puddi

So, how're you?
Not well at the moment. I have a rather severe migraine at the moment, so bad I'm considering to log off my computer early tonight ^^""" But how are you tonight? ^_^

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Apple Blossom19
belloblossom
Apple Blossom19
belloblossom

Apple, it is! yum_puddi

So, how're you?
Not well at the moment. I have a rather severe migraine at the moment, so bad I'm considering to log off my computer early tonight ^^""" But how are you tonight? ^_^

Oh golly, I'm sorry that you've got that migraine. They're really not fun. Dx

I'm doing pretty swell, actually. Between finding this guild and getting current with my other roleplays, my life is starting to feel more organized and put together. cat_3nodding

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I hope you feel better Apple :C

Eloquent Exhibitionist

belloblossom
Oh golly, I'm sorry that you've got that migraine. They're really not fun. Dx

I'm doing pretty swell, actually. Between finding this guild and getting current with my other roleplays, my life is starting to feel more organized and put together. cat_3nodding
No their not. And I ran out two months ago of my meds for it, so it's like double what I normally get ^^"" But I have an appointment later this month to get a prescription for them ^^""

[EDIT:] Also, I forgot: I hope you like Tiansha. This was my second B/C shop ever so I love it a lot ^_^
Fea Line
I hope you feel better Apple :C
Thanks ^_^" I'm sure I will ^_^ It usually lasts a day so maybe over night it will go away ^_^ emotion_hug

Eloquent Exhibitionist

[x~Ripple~x]
~Huggles Apple~ Evening sweetie <3 Are you going to play the ORP game with us? ^-^

Probably not unless you need my help xD I would like some of the new people to win something O w O!

Also:
Quote:
And does it still have that new account smell....
xDDD You don't wanna know what my account smells like ^^"""

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Lmao that's a strange thing to pop back in and read.... XD

Leopleuradon's Partner

Shy Cat

Koiasi, or Koi, preferably.
It's the name I use on WoW and actually started from a pet I own here.
xDDD

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Finished my shows, all... two of them xDD

Did you expect to read anything else form this shop Fea? ^-^

Apple Blossom19

Aww I hope you feel better hunnie <3

That's sweet of you about the game hun, but don't worry there are plenty of prizes to go around! And we can sure offer more if needed. ^-^ You should play! <3

I always thought your account would smell all green... like an Apple? xD

Koi: Ahhhh, I have trouble remembering all my pets let alone their names or others, yet I have a great memory or family lines and breeding's/what colorist did what for some reason.... ninja

Shiny avatar by the way xD Guessing you'll be wanting this name on all the certs when we're done with all the re do's/growths/new pets? ^-^

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/on phone
at dinner waiting for friends to get here

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

I'm headed to bed! Don't forget to get your two section selections in the ORP in before 12am CST! Even if ya gotta shove them into one post or post a second time with just a snippet ^^

Night night all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces