Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Phantom

*sneaks in and peers*

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: Nice to meet you, Shy ^^ *the tiger certainly wasn't the first to think 'kuppy' a cute tag, but that's what he'd been called for so long, it was far preferable to other alternative terms for the double-hybridity in his case... At least he seems to be treating the spheres more gently now? Perhaps the biting had been a one time thing >>; *

Chione: *in contrast to Aine, attempts to roll 'away'...and bumps into Shy's leg instead. Hrm. This could be problematic...*

Friendly Shapeshifter

*pings luff at everyone* heart

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*smooches Kami* Hey sweetie~ How are you? <3333

*fluffs Myst*

Shy: Nope. *he gently put a paw over Chione to see if it would try to escape* I met a few when I first grew but I uh, I don't remember their names. *he looked over to Seth* You might have been there? *and then he looked to Eli, smiling toothily* You have really cool hair.

Friendly Shapeshifter

( Just as an fyi, Shimy has gone to bed for the night. *snugs* She'll probably be back tomorrow though. XD )

Seth: I think I might have been, actually, but I don't think we got to really talk much at the time. *it happened pretty often; he wasn't usually one to butt his way into a crowd*

Aine-sphere: *her turn to attempt to roll away, mostly just because she could*

Shy Phantom

*fluffed by the Chrys, now all fluffy*

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fluffy is win~ whee

(Also, think I'm heading to bed in a few myself, so night guys~ ^^ )

Shapeshifter

elfgurl1234
*to ODO* Wasn't tropical storm Andrea fuuuun? XD lol. *just glad not to have been hit by any of those tornadoes. >>;;; * Congrats on graduation preparation! =D I've been doing well. ^^ Taking the summer off from school before finishing up what classes I have left, lol. After Organic I & II I desperately needed a break. XD;

MERP. I had 4 days off my internship this week, Mon-Thu. Rained every single day. Return to work today. Sunshine. Ugh. :melts to floor: But you are right, better to have not been on the negative side of things in regards to the tornados. D:
And thanks! If I had to take any more classes after these last 2 years, I'm pretty sure I would have been right there with you on that break. Getting out of classes could not have came at a better time. So drained.

Kamileunaire
Eheheh <3 Just the usual. Go go red and black avatars~

My favorite colorzzzzzz. And also coincidentally the main colors for my fraternity. ouo how's life been? any new or interesting developments? 8D

Chrystali

:touches:

Friendly Shapeshifter

OrionDeltaOmega
MERP. I had 4 days off my internship this week, Mon-Thu. Rained every single day. Return to work today. Sunshine. Ugh. :melts to floor: But you are right, better to have not been on the negative side of things in regards to the tornados. D:
And thanks! If I had to take any more classes after these last 2 years, I'm pretty sure I would have been right there with you on that break. Getting out of classes could not have came at a better time. So drained.

Yeeeeah, weather is mean like that. XD; *snugs* Yay for out of classes though~ ^^ I am totes jelly of you. =P lol.

Fashionable Prophet

Chione: *aaaah now she couldn't move...? Wriggles a little, but doesn't try too hard to get away. It was probably futile :| *

Eli: *blinks at the compliment, and then smiles back* Thank you. You should see my sister Noelani's, it's three colors XD *absently strokes at one of his own eartails of hair*

Shapeshifter

You'll be done soon though, elf! I'm a mixture of excitement/accomplished/fearful for the impending graduation. Probably more fearful then anything. D:

Aged Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Friendly Shapeshifter

Aaaaw, ODO. *snugs*

Naotuski~ ^^ *fluffle-luffs* Hihi. heart

Shapeshifter

:perches on elf: - v- b

Friendly Shapeshifter

*is a perch* o.o *scritches the ODO* whee

Quick Reply