inachocolate? i don't know what i just made. im sorry inakov
User Image

(she's chocolate with strawberries)

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
*peeks* Hi, everybody! It's been a while... I wanted to just stop by and say happy 5th anniversary! >w< I was thinking about my babs, Wallas and Dairah... but I'm worried that I'll never be able to get my muse back for them, or if I do, they won't fit their in-journal personality descriptions. It'd be nice if they hit teen someday, though... TwT

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
If you need to, you can always update their journals! You wouldn't be the first to come back after a long hiatus and need to make some changes <3

Yamashii rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Chocolatier Cerpin is still a ******** but what handsome eye-candy he'd be! Always shirtless with an apron because "it's easier to clean up this way" but that try hard never fools anyone. His chocolate would taste decent but the presentation would be fabulous!

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Sami-Fire
*peeks* Hi, everybody! It's been a while... I wanted to just stop by and say happy 5th anniversary! >w< I was thinking about my babs, Wallas and Dairah... but I'm worried that I'll never be able to get my muse back for them, or if I do, they won't fit their in-journal personality descriptions. It'd be nice if they hit teen someday, though... TwT

omg SAMI!!! REACHES FOR!! it's so nice to see you again omgg!!! biggrin D
yeah, like purp said!! you could just rewrite them to how you feel they've gone!! i'd be more than willing to rp with ya if ya wanna freshen up ;>

Trash Squad

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Static Impulse

heya static!! the advertising check ins are actually in the anniversaries main guild thread!! <3

Trash Squad

quite uneventful
Static Impulse

heya static!! the advertising check ins are actually in the anniversaries main guild thread!! <3

Thank you~ I'll delete this and repost it there.

How are you?

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Static Impulse
quite uneventful
Static Impulse

Thank you~ I'll delete this and repost it there.

How are you?

haha!! its no prob, always hun!! <3 i'm doing alright actually!! workin on a few things while rockin out to some electro funk/checking on the stream!! hehe
how bout you? how's life treated you? it's so great to see you around again!! biggrin D

DraconicFeline rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Trash Squad

quite uneventful

haha!! its no prob, always hun!! <3 i'm doing alright actually!! workin on a few things while rockin out to some electro funk/checking on the stream!! hehe
how bout you? how's life treated you? it's so great to see you around again!! biggrin D

Honestly I can't complain. For the first time in my life things are stable and it's great. Things are not perfect, but they don't have to be because I'm happy. I'm working, drawing, hanging out with friends, and still living with my boyfriend. I'm almost finished paying of my student loan, and I'm getting a new computer in a couple of weeks. The computer is actually a gift from a friend of mine. In secret to me they were saving up their money and buying parts for a computer for me, and just yesterday they told me after they've gotten all the parts together. I'll be heading back to town the build the computer with them in a couple of weeks. I'm super excited, but also overwhelmed that they did that for me. It's one of the nicest things anyone's done for me, and I'm just completely floored. Hahaha- it made me cry last night when I found out.

As of what I'm up to right now right now. I'm waiting for my friends to get ready to play overwatch. It's free overwatch weekend and I'm hoping they'll buy the game after this.

I'm glad you're doing well, and it has been too long since I've last spoken to you! Oh my gosh. You got to hit me up with those electrofunk jams and I'll share some of mine with you~

Hmmn- now time to make my avatar my homestuck oc.

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Static Impulse

omg this all sounds so amazing and unreal!!!! im really happy for you and im really glad your lifes been looking up, even if it's not perfect!!! its so exciting about the computer, and man i'd be freakin dead if someone told me suddenly "HEY I MADE YOU A COMPUTER BC YOU'RE AWESOME" like wow
that's so sweet and honestly it's so sweet of them ; v; <333

i really hope you have fun playing overwatch!! unfortunately my computer is dead so im using my fams computer until it gets fixed aha, which probably wont be until january :" wink sigh
man YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE THO!! i'd be totally up for a music jam sending session, bwahaha!!

hella yes!! theres actually a thread in the ooc about avatarizing your troll, you should totes drop your avi in there when you get it done :>!!!

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

it's been aaaround six hours, so the game is now closed! i will roll for a random winner in a bit when i wake up tomorrow, in case people are still working on entries that they posted (i see some rolls without replies/placeholders)

Alien Datemate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Look, in the distance, it's Kerras! The last majestic horned musclebeasts. We must kill them and mount them*.

Green Minuet

*I have never seen the movie

Greedy Trickster

Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Look, in the distance, it's Kerras! The last majestic horned musclebeasts. We must kill them and mount them*.

Green Minuet

*I have never seen the movie

LMAO. Thank you for that, Ami.

Also I already said this in Skype but THEY LOOK AMAZING. <douses you in candy>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items