Visitor Counter from O9/17/2O13

+1 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Ill take the last Herla n her name will be Mary Bell.

Eloquent Dabbler

Those are gorgeous Loveless

Shameless Noob

=D They get even better when they become adults!

Asura: -Finally gets there watching her little brother from the corner of her eye, he was...slow- Come on shrimp! Move those nubby little legs, I would hate to carry you! -Splashes a little in the shallow parts of the marshes- We're going to do some toad hunting! Me and Eilir do it all the time. >:'D

Unforgiving Phantom

Take her to the Herla Certing thread and put her information in. XD I'm not in charge of that.

RougePetale
User Image

Kallysto
User Image

And this one is for you. X3 He/She can also be certed, Kallysto.

Yatsuatari's Partner

Omnipresent Cat

Canon your becoming such a big boy. <3

Invisible Lunatic

Woouulldd anyone like to play with Morgana, Iskra, Ladon, or Hecate?

Unforgiving Phantom

Yes, Lita! :'D

Romantic Man-Lover

cx hehe, no rush for adults, it's fun playing babbu's. + + <33 I don't get to very often~

oocCanon: *smiles lightly, and bats his lashes bashfully at Yasha* you are too kind, miss~

*offers canon or pasha for rp*

Crius: *when they reach her destination... his ears pin back straight away. Oh no... not this... keeping on land, he stood rigidly, looking off* I don't want to...

Shameless Noob

Asura: -One ear was up as another was flat- What do you mean you don't want to, it's so much fun! The water isn't going to hurt you. Come on~ -Taps a hoof-

Romantic Man-Lover

Crius: *Now this was when he felt like running to their mother... and hiding against her... he'd been able to avoid this sort of ritual a few times, but... it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact that he didn't like the same sort of meals his sisters and father did. Flattening his wings against his back, he scuffed a hoof, and snorted* I just don't want to... |T *he said a tiny bit more sternly*

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
I know silly. I'm just announcing her name. You should look up who she is >w>

Unforgiving Phantom

But that would require me to do work, and I'm so done with work today, Petale. x3

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
-puppy eyes- please? It's interesting biggrin

Invisible Lunatic

8D Who are you in the mood for RPing with, Thy?

*Pushes Iskra at Musi* 8D Can I have Canon?

Ladon: *Wades through the slowly thawing lake, practicing his monster rumble and startling the fishes.*

Shameless Noob

Asura: Well then! -Goes up to him- What exactly do YOU want to do? -Looks cross and pokes at his chest with her nose-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff