Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
XD who do you guys want? <3

Romantic Man-Lover

Crius: *he stiffens a little as he's acknowledged, but lifts his head tall, keeping his expression as flat as ever, like usual.* .... *glancing at her from the corner of his eye, he gives an anxious flick of his tail, mumbling a reply* yeah... *he grunts, and gives an awkward pause* thanks... *he barely mutters, before giving her another look.. barely noticing her changes... but eyes that wing armor curiously.* ... 8|a *his own wings flit... head sort of craning to get a better look at hers.*

who ever you want to send my way. I can offer pasha, aervon, or canon.
Dulcinea: -keeps her smile in place, remembering her mother's words- I'm glad. She probably thinks your the best kid she's ever had... -notices him looking at her wings- Oh, didja want to see? -she opens them as wide as she can to give him a better look- Feel free to look at them, I did the same to you when we first met. -her little tails give a wiggle of happiness-

Hmm...I dunno who to offer! It's been so long since I've RPed anyone besides Dulcinea and Bron. ; 3;

EDIT: But I think I'd like to RP with Boo...I love fawn rp

Romantic Man-Lover

Crius: ...mnn..* well he liked that sound of that... secretly he did hope to be his mothers favorite, even if that were a selfish thought to have... he flushes when she notices his staring, quickly looking away with a heavier frown, pretending to be disinterested... however her latter comment makes him peek back. That's right... she'd gotten all up in his wings, it was only fair he could do the same in return. Puffing up some, he took some steps closer to peer at them... admiring the armor bits* ... cool.. *he mutters, truly impressed*

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
XD that's cause you've been gone for so long, silly!

surprised I'll toss Bai and Boo at you then?
Bai: The pond is this way, Boo. *He nods ahead, leading his son to an easy fishing spot. His tail is held only slightly above the ground so as to avoid cutting the back of his legs.*
Boo: *Had insisted that he had needed to learn how to catch fish for several days now. Only now had his father given in.* Alright, papa.

edit: o3o Aliah for you then musi

Romantic Man-Lover

alrighty~

edit; oh whoops. o o;;

Canon: *his paws lightly knead the ground just before the body of water he'd found, enjoying the slightly softer soil there, his tail flicking and curling behind him, the metal covering it creaking just slightly. He laid there comfortably, having had a little dip into the water, his skin glistening a little, and his fur and hair sagging some... bangs clinging to a side of his face. His ears pricked, and head turned as he heard the sound of approaching steps, nose twitching to sniff curiously...* Boo.. 8o ... c8 *carefully, he eases up gracefully onto his hooves and paws, and turns to head for where he detected his friend, tail wagging merrily*

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
XD I dunno! You can both play with Boo! There! @_@

XD sorry, i'm sewing a floor length gown at the same time.
Dulcinea: -preens a little under Crius' inspection- Thank you, Canon and I both got armor from our dad. -flaps her wings a little to show them off- So...what are you doing? -peers up at him, smiling- I'm not doing much right now, so we could go on another adventure.

Bron: -walks the same path of his son, Cerie having told him that Canon had gone this way- Canon...? -he called out, not wanting to startle him, before stepping out to see Canon and two other herla- Oh, hello there.

This works! No problem :3 Canon and his dad should hang out some anyway.

EDIT: Oh jeez XD You can un-strike your post musi, this works great ^.^

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@u@ sorry about the confusion guys. XD; <3

Bai: *Continues to head towards the water, unaware that his son has stopped following. He smiles as he spots Canon.* Hello there prince. *He glances behind him for his son and frowns when he isn't there.* Boo? *He takes a few steps backwards into the bushes, seeing his son staring down an adult.* Ah... Boo, come here... *He purses his lips, wary of the adults appearance.*
Boo: *His ears swivel as he stares at the strange adult.* A king? *He tilts his head.*

Romantic Man-Lover

sorry. 8s;;

sounds awesome, cursed. *can't sew worth crap*

Crius: .... *purses his lips a little* How'd you get them on...? *he asks curiously, narrowing his eyes as thought that might help answer his question and show him just how the bits were holding onto the wings. Her question makes him slowly look to her face, shrugging nonchalantly.* just... wandering.. *he sorta fibs, raising a brow with surprise at her declaration.* ... *staring at her warily... almost expecting to be trick like what his sisters do... he slowly replies* sure.. what did you have in mind..?

Canon: *he looks up to Bai, and gives a sweet little smile* Ah hello. c8 *he gives a little bow of his head in greeting, before his ears p***k at hearing his father's voice* Father~ 8o *lifts his head to try and get a better look, stepping carefully around Bai with a polite 'excuse me'*

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
XD I've been working on it the entire week. It's a huge pain in the butt cause I still have a lot left to do and it's due tuesday, but I also have other homework I need to work on @_@
Wanna see a picture of what I have so far?

I also suck a sewing *cough*

Romantic Man-Lover

most def, let's see what you're making~

I've... only managed to sew a quilt... we had two different patterns in the class, and I somehow managed to make a completely different one... u u;;; was last in the class to finish too. Even though I stayed after school to work on it everyday.
Yeah cursed! Post that sh*t.

Dulcinea: EDIT: Well, my dad had these special made, and they sorta crimp on. He could show you, if you wanted. -thinks about what they should do- Well...I usually just wander around until I find something fun. We could do that, or...if you had anything YOU wanted to do, we could do that! -doesn't want Crius to feel like he's forced into doing anything with her-

Bron: -smiles from the new adult herla to the fawn that Bron was pretty sure had been in his children's thickets before, his ear twitching at the word "king", not knowing what to say to that- It's nice to see that Canon is making friends. I'm his father, Bron. -he walks over to Canon and bends down to nuzzle his son's head- Hello little one, I hadn't seen you leave this morning, so I wanted to see what you were up to.

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
this is what I have so far. I'm sewing the lining right now. It's going to have a tassle trim on all the horizontal seam lines and a train in the same fabric as the collar ruffle.

sewing is awful, musi XD

Bai: *His face softens as he realizes this hart is a father as well and apparently the fawn knew his son.* Boo, are you going to introduce me to these two handsome princes? *He raises an eyebrow and chuckles.*
Boo: *Blinks as Canon seems to show up out of nowhere.* Little prince Canon! *He practically shrieks the words out in excitement, but with a glance from his father he shuts his mouth shut.* This is Canon, papa. *He peeks over at Bron, not knowing his name.* This is Canon's daddy?
I like that fabric a bunch! It sounds like it's going to be pretty awesome. What class is this for?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff