15. Reserved

Page 2

1. Events
2. Events
3. Events
4. Events
5. Events
_____

8.2.10 - GunSniper has just taken over this shop and now I need to get some things sorted out. So for now things will be slow until it can all be shifted through. :3 Staff, please look at the guild for the whatzits.

3.5.10 - March will be a pretty slow month for us. We are having the Miyazaki event in the beginning of April so March will be a catch up/finish event pets month. We will still have freebie events tho, so keep your eyes open for those!

Entity stages will now be more common than before. Whereas flatsale Ghostlings will still only grow two stages, you can now get Entities through customs. Which means, now, you CAN order a custom to 'grow' a 2nd stage to a 3rd stage. Entities will no longer be 'special event' or RP required to obtain them.

Custom prices have updated to reflect this change.
2.21.10 - Ghostlings is having its very first official breeding slots!
2.11.10 - VDay auction on page 2! And Sora's customs in the guild!
2.3.10 - Eft has been nice enough to make us a list of existing taken cosplays. If you have a cosplay that is not on this list, please PM the mule. Thank you!
1.30.10- Congrats to Naotsuki! She has moved from part-time artist to full-time!
1.24.10 - Announcements are back! Also, we added a Singles Thread ~ Ghostling Personals since breedings will be open next month! Go check it out! Also! We have added a RP ~ LFG Thread, for all you out there looking for RP!
User Image

Important Rules
Don't steal the art. This includes tracing, copying, or idea-theft, relabeling as your own, etc. Tracing or copying is allowed only if you are using it as a reference for a custom or commission. If you draw fanart, you don't have to ask before posting on DevArt or somewhere, but don't trace or be a ninny!
(One strike on this before you're blacklisted. Don't do it!)

- DO NOT ASK WHEN THE NEXT FLATSALE/AUCTION/EVENT/CUSTOMS WILL BE . IF THERE IS SOMETHING OPEN *IT WILL BE POSTED IN THE THREAD, AND YOU WILL KNOW*.

-Follow the Gaia ToS.

-Do not beg for ghostlings or ask others to buy them for you unless they offer. Its rude.
(You get two strikes on this rule before you're blacklisted.)

-No refunds.

-DO NOT PM the artist or the shop mule asking when your Ghostling will grow,
unless you ordered a custom and its been an UNUSUALLY long time.

-Be Literate in your Roleplaying. If you can't form a complete, proper sentence, come back when you can.

-Please keep whining to a minimum. (Or geez, not at all.)

-If you are involved in an RP and you find yourself ignoring others in the thread or it begins to consume it, please take it to the guild.

-If you make a custom order, its your responsibility to get the details on everything to the artist. If you order a package that includes multiple things and do not give info on the other things, you will not receive them until you do.

User Image To see other rules and their matching FAQS, follow the links given below. User Image

Mini FAQ
Q. Do you accept Items as Payment?
A. Yes, only sealed letters, donation items, or evolving items over 30k.

Q. When do I pay you for flatsales or auctions?
A. As promptly as possible, but we can make exceptions for SOME things.

Q. Can I pay you half no, half later?
A. Nope.

Q. Can we Co-own?
A. Nope.

Q. How come some people have Ghostlings that don't look like the bases you have?
A. They're the original, limited base, and will not go into reproduction any longer.

Q. Will you take my Ghostling away if I am inactive?
A. No, but it will not grow.

Q. How long will it take my Ghostling to get to its second stage?
A. Between one - two weeks.

Q. Do I need to Roleplay for it to grow?
A. Not anymore. Though you DO have to be active SOMEHOW. Either thats RP, hanging out in the thread or even bumping event threads. Basically if we know who you are, and you aren't a jerk, your Ghostling will grow.

Q. How will I get to Entity?
A. Getting to Entity is rare but can be obtained with a special item, detailed/involved RP or purchased through a full growing custom.

Q. How will I get to Legend?
A. Getting to Legend is super-rare and can not be comissioned (custom slot/rl comission). No one really knows quite yet how it comes about... some even say there is a rare item that helps your Ghostling grow into a Legend.

Q. My Ghostling is one of the original bases. Will it still grow to legend and its third stage?
A. Not if it was done by Omie.

User Image

Guild || Check here for the Guild. You must be a member to post.

Species and Types || Information on Ghostlings Species and Types

Breeding || Want to breed your Ghostling with another? Check here for info and availability.

User Image

The world is of various terrain, but the main sources of mana seem to come from the tree cities. Most of these tree cities are in fact giant trees, though perhaps not the way one might normally think of them. For example, the tree of frost is indeed made of ice, yet it grows a most valuable medicinal fruit once every three months, called the Lirlir fruit.

There are two trees which float high above on floating pieces of land, and one which orbits much higher in the sky, so high it is mistaken for a second moon.

It seems there are vast differences in cultures between each city and the next, especially within the Tree Cities.

Open the Tome titled "Atlas of Ages"

Open the Tome titled "Collection of Ghost Diaries"

Open the Tome called "Living Grimmoire of Fables"

Check the current happenings in Etheria

.The Gods.

User Image
-Kita-
Status: The Guardian of Etheria. Overprotected by the God of Hell.

User Image
-Azmodeus-

User Image

Stages

[Growths]

"After I followed them, I became lost... an began to carry a lantern of my own."

.Whispling. - These are new spirits, often lost, carrying around a lantern. Whisplings are the first stage of your Ghostling. They are the form the spirit of your once living character has taken until it can find its way back to the living.

"The beautiful, mysterious lights began to change. Their lanterns broke, and all the magic inside the light swarmed to them. Giving them new forms."

.Esper, Esprits and Ghostlings. - This is the most common of forms. Your Whispling will turn into a Esper, Esprit or Ghostling once it has gained enough energy and power to be able to manifest and control a larger, more complete form. Espers, Esprits and Ghostlings almost never pass this stage in their new lives, and are most often more than content to live out their lives like this.

"Soon I had a story of my own. My soul flourished and my name became known to my kind."

.Entity. - The third stage of Ghostlings, this is a very rare stage to achieve. At this stage, your Ghostling has become nearly complete, and can now be seen completely by the living as well as the dead. Your Ghostling almost has a full living form and can now breed.

"Now my soul will never fade with the echoes or time, for the words of my legend will be whispered forever..."

.Legend. - This is the last and final stage of your Ghostling. These forms are very rare and are hardly ever seen. Your Ghostling has now become one of the living again.

User Image

Species:

Sireni -
A hybrid creature which spends most of its time in the waters of the world; it can come ashore for small periods of time. Their diet consists of mostly aquatic animals and plants, although some of the more amphibious types have a liking for ‘land foods’.

Basilisk -

Name given to the serpent-bottomed creatures. They are very prideful in their tails, which can range from simple serpentish to having long tendrils of flowing hair, to even feathers. They love basking in warm, sunlit areas, but are also adept swimmers and some have even grown wings upon their arms to fly. They are mostly carnivorous, though they will also feed on berries and other fruits.

Sylph -
Sleek and slender mana types who resemble the common fairy. They generally stick to their forests when they fly, and are very good at disappearing.

Wyrm -
The flying dragon-types (as opposed to their flightless cousins, the Drake) they dominate the skies and are very territorial. Its not uncommon for a Wyrm to give up its “people manners” and go after other Ghostlings for prey or amusement.

Spectrals -

Mysterious sky spirits whose wings are made out of glowing ghost fire. They generally do not fly very high above the ground, but have been known to do so in some instances.

Poltergeist -

Said to have evolved from one of the ancient races. They prefer to stay in a non-corporeal form, and love to terrorize other ghostlings with their strong, psychic abilities.

Charm Dragon -
Very much like the Wyrm, except their wings are feathered and not webbed, and they are kind and considerate creatures (mostly). However, they can be quite prideful.

(( Ancients: Esper/Esprit ))
Centuries ago the Ancients lived together in peace. However when the god of light and the god of dark begun to call their forces they begun to bicker and feud between each other. They both chose an opposite side and have since than despised the other.

Esper-
Espers chose the path of the dark god. They have large hands and claws in order to carry more objects and inflict great damage to their enemies. This was a blessing long ago by the god of dark. Esper’s have a like for shiny objects and tend to be greedy. Most of them take things from others without a second notice. They rely more on instinct than lively intelligence or wit.

Esprit-
Esprits chose the path of the light god. They are elegant, graceful, and very intelligent. Unlike the Esper they were blessed with swift feet and can dance unlike anything on this earth. These are the more noble of the two and are usually very kind. They rely on intelligence and wit over primal instincts.

User Image

Oversoul Races

Oversouls are summons, special creatures who form from mana to assist those they deem worthy. Some stay by their owner's side as a loyal friend, others come when they're called, and some may even try to take their owner as theirs. So far, only a few kinds have emerged, and the info I have gathered for you is written below.

"You see, when an Oversoul bonds to you so much, they might even fall in love with you. They'll change their form, to mimic our Legend forms, always able to change back into their original selves whenever needed. Its a very rare happening, but it does occur."

User Image

Oversouls FAQ:

Q. Do they grow?
A. Sort of. They come to you as you see in the black-outs, but if you RP with them a lot, they can become a Legend.

Q. Do I need to own a Ghostling to have one?
A. No. Generally they are seen as a familiar, but if you want to RP one just as it is, that is also fine, and you have a better chance of getting it to Legend.

Q. Can they breed?
A. No, however, one at a Legend Stage can breed with a Ghostling.

Q. If I order a custom, can they wear clothes?
A. Yes.

Species:

Shep-
The gentle oversoul. These oversouls are like lambs; lovable, gentle, soft, but absent minded. They do anything in their power to make their partners feel better.

Soul Whisp-
These oversouls are affectionate and clingy. They fall easily into jealousy when their partners show more affection toward anyone else.

Kettle Spirit-
These oversouls are tricky and love a good joke. Their minds are like that of a small child.

Spirit Scribbles-
These oversouls have the trickster spirit as well, but also can be cunning. They have the unique ability to hide in paper. Unlike the others they do not show their affection up front. It has also been noted that they are a bit of a kleptomaniac.

User Image

Lore Races

Lores are essentially 'pets' for Ghostlings. You can own a Lore without owning a Ghostling. Most Lores can talk, tho some prefer to remain quiet. They are extremely faithful companions and often choose their Ghostling friends carefully.

User Image

Lore FAQ:

Q. Do they grow?
A. No, tho occasionally they will come from Inkwells.

Q. Do I need to own a Ghostling to have one?
A. No. Generally they are seen as a pet, but if you want to RP one just as it is, that is also fine.

Q. Can they breed?
A. No.

Q. If I order a custom, can they wear clothes?
A. No.

Species:

Scroll-
Scroll lores are said to appear only to those whom the gods favor. They can be noble and they can be wicked. It depends on what god they originate from. One thing the noble and wicked have in common is a great knowledge of history and that of written arts.

Leaf Lore-
Leaf lores always come in pairs. One is never without its partner. It is rumored that if they are ever separated the two halves would parish. Both have obviously different personalities, one is always the opposite of the other.

Lantern Lore-
Lantern Lores are shy creatures, but loyal once they feel safe with their owners. It may tae a while depending on how they are treated. They make great guides and seem to have a keen sense of direction. Anyone with a lantern lore will never be lost. They are calm and cool tempered. Their fuse is a mile long and are never quick to anger.

Fox Spirit-
Fox Spirit Lores are cunning and impossible to hear if they do not want you to. These foxes attach quickly to their partners as they love the companionship of one other. However they do not like large crowds and are scared easily. Also note they are tricksters and love to pull pranks and steal from others. Though they will never harm/steal their attached ghosting.

Luck Lore-
Luck lores have the ability to make one 'lucky'. Or put one in the god's favor as great things usually happen to ghostlings who have attached to a luck lore. Most of them are docile, but there have been several temperamental ones noted.

Jelly-
Jelly lores are innocent to the world around them. Most of them are sweet natured. Though they have the shape of a jellyfish, they do not need water to survive. They enjoy water greatly, but are still content floating through the air.

Leafling-
Leaflings are proud lores whom value their thick leafy hair above all else. To violate their prized possession in any way means certain death. They become very aggressive when they feel threatened. It is something of a sport for them to show off their leafs and try to top any other, to include leaf ores, in having the best due.

User Image

"Good, a customer!" a wandering peddler approaches you with a plethora of goods. "Please, look around!"

Etheria only gets visited by the wandering peddler once a month. Her stock always changes so there may be things out of stock sometimes. Her wares are very unique and are very hard to come by, hence why they are also very expensive. Sometimes it may take time for her items to take effect, but she promises you will be pleased by the end result!

-- Wandering Peddler will next be in Etheria on TBA: April 1 - 6 --

- You may only order 1 item from the peddler every time she comes to Etheria.

- Payments are to be in gold only.

- Send the completed form to Ghostlings Shop.

- Orders are filled on a first come, first serve basis. You will be notified if your order was declined because the item was out of stock.

Send to Ghostlings Shop

Name:

Ghostling: (please provide the certed image in a link)

Item(s) you wish to purchase:

Total:

User Image Dreaming Glory - Obtaining this will allow your Ghostling to breed with another. Only Ghostlings in the Entity or Legend stage can breed. Price: 600k In Stock: 1

User Image Lexicon of the Ages - A book of knowledge that will allow your Ghostling to turn into a Legend. These rare books only show up once every six months in the shop. Price: 1mil In Stock: 0

User Image Tools of Progression - Obtaining these will allow your Ghostling to be able to craft a weapon or armor piece. Medium edits only. Something heavy will not be sold with this item, but through customs. Price: 150k In Stock: 1 1

User Image Feathers of Ascendence - Feathers that will allow your Ghostling to sprout wings. Price: 250k In Stock: 0

User Image Pouch of Summoning - Allows your Ghostling to summon a lore of its choice to its side. Price: 200k In Stock: 2

User Image Aura Star - Gives your Ghostling an arura of its choice. Price: 25k In Stock: 0

User Image Wisp Pendant - Summons a full jewelry set for your Ghostling to wear. Price: 25k In Stock: 1

User Image Lunar Dust - Changes your Ghostlings race. This only works with your Ghostling's current stage. Price: 500k In Stock: 0

User Image Nebula Dust - Changes your Ghostlings type. This is only a cert change, buying this will allow you to change your Ghostling's type to anything as if it were a custom. Price: 1k In Stock: 1 1

User Image Solar Dust - Changes your Ghostlings gender. Price: 500k for new gender lines or 1k for cert change only. In Stock: 1

User Image Runic Thread - Very mysterious thread used to create one of four elemental scarves. Price: 20k In Stock: 1

User Image Ancient Tablet - This tablet will help your Ghostling attract an Oversoul! Price: 500k In Stock: 1

User Image Feathered Newt - This lucky little newt will help your Ghostling to grow to the third stage of Entity! These newts only appear four times every year in the shop. Price: 800k In Stock: 1

User Image Dust Of Change - Allows your Ghostling to add or change their markings. These are not items, these are body markings only. Price: 25k In Stock: 0

User Image

Sales Rules
- Don't harass others for Ghostlings if they win one and you do not.
- Pay promptly. If you are having issues, please notify staff. Send your payment to Ghostlings.
- If you cannot listen to the rules set by the event or flatsale host, you will be banned from that event and the following one.
-If you participate in an RP - related event, and fail to make your prompt without an excuse, you will be disqualified for 3 events following that. It is rude to do this and ruin the chance for somebody who might have participated. If something comes up, tell me.
-Do not edit things onto your certed Ghostling. (like extra jewelry, etc)
-Do not sell or trade your ghostling to others.

Sales FAQ
Q. Do you accept items as payment?
A. Not for flatsales. Otherwise, yes, but only monthly collectibles, sealed envelopes or evolving items valued over 30k. Some of the more expensive event items are fine during auctions.

Q. How come some flatsales already have their gender chosen and some don't?
A. We do this if we feel that the genders are unbalanced as we don't want the shop to lean one way or the other. :3

Q. Can I bribe you to give me a ghostling?
A. Sometimes, but Kita is picky.

Flatsales for Beginners

- Have a payment of 30,000 gold ready.

- FlatSales will be done Flaffle style. When one of the Shop Mods post 'go' you have 12hrs to
to claim that you want to be entered to win.

-With your post claim what Ghostlings you want in order from first to last (if there is more than one). This way there is no waiting when names are drawn.

-If you win, You then must fill out the form below and send it to Ghostlings and await your Ghostling.

- To choose a type for your will-o-wisp you must roll a 1-9 in the thread. The number will match a number below and indicate the type. Anyone who deletes their roll and rerolls until they get what they want will be banned from the shop and their Ghostling taken away.

1 - Nightmare
2 - Saint
3 - Constellation
4 - Legion
5 - Vagabond
6 - Colossus
7 - Arch Devil
8 - Guardian
9 - Gremlin

- You may not get more than one ghostling at once in flatsale.

Certing Information:

-The form below is the form you fill out for any ghostling you win. (event, FS, Auction,...etc.)
You will be noted by staff otherwise.

-Remember to include the link to the post where you rolled your Ghoslting type.
Add the link along with the name of the type you got. (Arch Devil, Guardian, Gremlin, ..etc)

New Ghosting Certing Form

Ghostling: [Number appears on their flatsale preview, or a type name is given depending on event]
Ghostling Name:
Ghostling Type: (you MUST put the number of your roll and link it so we can verify the type, do not delete your roll and roll again until you get what you want. if you do, your ghostling will be sold again and you will be banned)
Holder Name:

User Image

Remember to pick your Ghostling up on the front page!

Please register with the guild (Its free) and get a profile page! This is where we keep track of you personally and your items, etc.

Enjoy your Ghostling!
User Image

If you'd like a customized Ghostling, plese go here!

User Image

Az - Owner
GunSniper - RP/Shop Manager
Eftemie - Item Shop Manager
Agneza - F/T Colorist/Editor - Hiatus
Sora Icefreeze - F/T Colorist/Editor
Naotsuki - F/T Colorist/Editor
[ Laquitia ] - F/T Colorist/Editor
Ghostlings - Shop Mule used by Az
Ghostlings Arrivals - Mule used my all staff for drop-offs.

Founder/Original Lineartist/Creator - Omiekins
Past Owner - Kita
Entity Stage/Legend Stage - eRei
Shop Graphics - eRei/Kita
Elemental Scarves - nekoanie
Random Templates - Donatello Bianchi, Leikkun, nico_rasha

User Image

User Image Gold List User Image

It is very very rare to get on this list. These are people I have either known forever, people who help me out a lot, people who get me good arts of Abyss/Kita/Shadow or people that just touch me in a special way (not that kind of way you sick perverts). People on my gold list can items at 25% off, 100 free raffle tickets for raffles, as well as a 10% discount in customs and auctions. If you are on this list you need to remind me about tickets/discounts in your orders :3

Note: I have the right to remove anyone from this list at ANY time!

Sadi Sidhe

User Image

User ImageBlacklistUser Image

defect--kid, AKA iCancer and TomiTora
Tracing, re-labeling ghostlings as santi spirits, and posting on deviant art with prints enabled; and attempting to bypass blacklist.

shade551 AKA shades corner
Trying to purchase grams for themselves under a mule tho it was clearly stated this was not allowed. Screenshots

A S Y L U M - E R R O R
Trying to purchase a XMas gram for themselves tho the first rule of purchasing grams clearly states NOT to and that you will be banned.

Znaruto
Trying to purchase a XMas gram for themselves tho the first rule of purchasing grams clearly states NOT to and that you will be banned.
User Image

I am currently: ACCEPTING affiliates.
Link in:

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/5mbqas]
[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll19/Ghostlings/ghostlingsbanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Link Out:

Affiliate form: (must be filled out and PMed to the mule)
Shop name:
Type: (breedable, contest, etc)
URL: (submit only the URL, no graphics.)

If you can't follow this guideline I will ignore your request!

Breedables:
Fairy Smithworks
Stellated solipsism
Dreamers of Bitter Valley
ZOIDS DC
Eternal Vendetta Dragons
Tlvdatsi
Kichiro Meadows
Black Market Bogii
Just Bloomy
Melwyn's Magick
Coeurl