Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st April 2007)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 1243 ]
Total Votes:[ 1243 ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's sweet Laefe! :3

Let's just try then: I'm now open for 5 orders! (first come, first serve! However if you make a ridiculously low pricing offer, I will ignore your order)

If you've ordered here before, read about the changes in the first post! n__n

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bumpity bump

Shy Cutie-Pie

Awww, I'm all alone here. I shouldn't have left 4 years ago ;__;
All my friends on here quit in the mean time.

Bumpybump

Tricky Exhibitionist

11,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
I know what you mean. I joined Gaia when I was in like... middle school. And now I'm a freshman in college 3____3 Oh mai.

Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour:This dark red colour, please? :3
- Pattern? Yes please! Can it be zebra striped? Unless that's too messy, then just random lines everywhere. As for the colour, perhaps dark gray and a red that is a bit lighter than the red above this one?!
- Colour buttons? White
- Colour outside of buttons: Black
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: Dark red, please~!
- Colour of straw: (white + black)
Screen:
- Colour(s) Um... u___u I don't really know. Perhaps a light red and light orange (sort of like autumn colours, but a bit lighter).
- Colour of polka-dots? I don't know where the polka dots go ; A;? But.... whatever matches?
Chain:
- Colour(s) Silver and White please biggrin
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes please!
- if yes, what text/name? x Shavanna x

Total: Mmm how does 7.5k sound? :U I'm not active enough to reap lots of gold u___u
A lot of mine did too. ;; Don't feel bad, a lot of us are restricted to work. *Laughs* Aaaah, real life woes.

Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: Black
- Pattern? Yes! I would love for some sort of orange and white swirls, if you could do it? <3
- Colour buttons? White
- Colour outside of buttons: Orange
- Colour of blob: Dark orange!
- Colour of straw: (white + black)
Screen:
- Colour(s) (Yellow and some sort of white... for a ghostly effect? Oo;;; )
- Colour of polka-dots? *Laughs* Not a clue, whatever you come up with is plenty darlin. <3
Chain:
- Colour(s) (White and yellow)
Text/Name:
- yes
- if yes, what text/name laefe

Total: I don't have any of your quest items... alas. How about 10k? ^^ I'm not great with pixles but I've always wanted another Toili since my first easter one that Hime got me.

If ANY of that seems odd or doesn't seem to work to your artistic eye, because I know yours is excellent, then you can change it. ^^ I just REALLY want a halloweeny one. *Laughs*

Shy Cutie-Pie

Yaaay orders! SO sweet of you two!

I will probably have them both finished by tomorrow evening.

@ x Shavanna x: That's fine ^^ I really don't understand how you can make a lot of money on here if you don't sell art anyway. Which is one of the reasons I reopened my shop, and the fact that I just missed everyone and all -^w^-

@Laefe: Yes well I didn't actually mean to offer me a quest item as price either (unless someone would want to have some items added, like butterfly wings or so, huge bribe), because they are like 80k'ish, but any contribution is helpful, so thank you for the generous offer! n_n You can send trade!

Still open for 3!

Shy Cutie-Pie

@Shavanna, yours is ready! Accept trade and I will add it in the pick-up section ^^

Still open for 3!

Shy Cutie-Pie

Bumpadumpum

Still open for 3!

Shy Cutie-Pie

Laefe's order is also done :3. Will be available in pick-up once the trade has been accepted!

Still open for 3!

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
homg, ive always wanted to order from your shop //dies of happiness 8')

Order - T O I L I <3

- Colour: purple/lavender
- Pattern? Would i be able to request polka dots? 8D
- Colour buttons? an light orange/pink colour, kind of like coral
- Colour outside of buttons: Yellow
- Colour of blob: PINK *O*
- Colour of straw: (white + 1 colour)
Screen:
- Colour(s) light blue and cream
- Colour of polka-dots? a light pink
Chain: pink and light brown
- Colour(s) purple and red
Text/Name:
- yes
- Razel
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me, they take a lot of work)
- yes
- would you be able to add a bit of flowers just on the corners, resembling like roses? XD

Total: Would 9OK be alright ? >O< //is broke atm

um, overall i'm just hoping for a kind of cute, vintage colours i'm not sure how to properly explain the colours, but basically just pastels. Sorry if i'm not making sense, but feel free to change the colours in order for it to look better 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Shy Cutie-Pie

@gloom-ni: What a generous offer! Thank you :3 I will try to finish it this weekend, but the flowers will probably take some time. I have a few questions though

1. For the chain, you first say pink and light brown, but when I ask the colours you say "purple and red" so I'm a bit confused. Which colour would you like the chain to be?
2. Colour of straw (white + 1 colour)? I'm guessing white blue or yellow would be pretty ^^
3. Do you want flowers on all 4 of the corners (I assume you mean the corners of the roll of paper, so the entire toili?) or only bot-corners, top-corners, only left? only right?

In any case, thank you for your order! O wO

Still open for 2!

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
oh no its fine, take your time! ~

Oh about the chain, sorry about that, i forgot to delete the purple and red XD Its pink and brown :3
Sure, sure, alter the colours as you please if you think it would look better ^O^ And just the corners if thats alright~

And no problem and thank you so much! <3 Do i send trade now? O:

Shy Cutie-Pie

@gloom-ni: Thank you for your quick reply ^^.

Oh, two more little questions (sorry, I just want to make your order really good since you're so generous *o*)
- I see you mention "vintage" colours, so I assume that for your blob, you mean a bit of a faded pink? To fit the lavender and the brown, or do you want bright pink?
- So some roses on the 4 outer corners? Which colour would you like them? Cream/pink/lightblue or more realistic red ones?

Yes you can send trade!

Still open for 2!

Friendly Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
If i had more gold on me right now, i'd definitely pay more than 90K, your pixels are worth so much more crying
More of a faded pink please ^^ And for the roses, um i'll just let you choose, cause i cannot decide >3<

And sending trade now 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Shy Cutie-Pie

Still waiting for Laefe and x Shavanna x to accept trade smile

Going to start on yours now, gloom-ni! ^^

Still open for 2!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff