Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey sorry about that archie crying well shinta gave me his 'Ki' so...hmmm can i name him Shinta? after my friends name xd heart
Renault
hey sorry about that archie crying well shinta gave me his 'Ki' so...hmmm can i name him Shinta? after my friends name xd heart

-oogles your sig pets- Aw, Hazi and Rukia are cool...and Kage is cute. What pets are they, if you don't mind my asking?
Kokonotsu
Renault

-oogles your sig pets- Aw, Hazi and Rukia are cool...and Kage is cute. What pets are they, if you don't mind my asking?

hehe ^^ well its Kazi and he is a shounen A.I. Love, Rukia is a nieken and kage is a pandhera ^^
Renault
Kokonotsu
Renault

hehe ^^ well its Kazi and he is a shounen A.I. Love, Rukia is a nieken and kage is a pandhera ^^

^^ I want a Shounen A.I. Love...they look so cool. I must make a note to go and stalk the thread. Mucho coolness.
Kokonotsu

^^ I want a Shounen A.I. Love...they look so cool. I must make a note to go and stalk the thread. Mucho coolness.

^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces