Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors since opening!

+1 1 100.0% [ 339 ]
Total Votes:[ 339 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 413 414 415 > >> >>> »|

User Image
a Pokemon 5th Gen BCP

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Oh, hello there! Welcome to TOHOKU! I'm Professor Aspen, and I'm here to User Imageintroduce you to the wonderful world of POKEMON! Pokemon come in many shapes and sizes, and they all have amazing powers. No doubt, you've come here from one of the many other User Imageplaces inhabited with POKEMON, such as KANTO, SINNOH or HOENN. If you have, you already know what I'm talking about. But here in TOHOKU there are almost over 100 species of POKEMON that naturally inhabit our lands, including evolutions and prevolutions of the POKEMON you might know, and new 'EEVEELUTIONS', evolutions of the popular POKEMON, EEVEE. v

The land of TOHOKU is a dark and mysterious place, and we're visited quite often by PSYCHIC and DARK type trainers. People fond of the GHOST type also visit regularly, however we are home to each and every other type of pokemon, from FIRE to ICE, GROUND to FLYING and so on. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret. One of the new EEVEELUTIONS is the FLYING type! v

[guild]

User Image
[introduction]
[rules and FAQ]
[how to play]
[pokedex]
[ownerlist]
[-]
[town map]
[-]
[Overlord Arceus]
[NPCs]
[-]
[-]
[lists]
[affiliates]
[link to us]

||News||
[04.10.09] Semi-hiatus. Kuro has gone MIA. Message about it on page 408 from hostel.
[05.02.09] BRIBES ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Kuro's custom info has been added on the front page, Ptero's is coming momentarily.
[04.02.09] The Evolution event thread has begun it's set up here, in the old sale thread.
[03.12.08] The battle system is now being planned, plotted and sorted out! You can all look forward to this feature in the near future. Also, the new certing thread has been made, to make things easier on Kuro.
[30.11.08] Well, it was extremely disorganized, but our first event is over! Hopefully we'll have something for you for christmas! If not, look forward to Hostel's birthday event, 2009. <3
[31.10.08] Event thread is here and open for business!
[30.10.08] Event thread has been set up! This thread will be recycled for most of the events in the future.
[10.10.08] The main thread is set up at last! Lots of stuff is being organized like mad. Go! Go! Go!

WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

User Image

open for posting
User Image

PROFESSOR ASPEN: Before you get started out in this exciteing and new land, there are a few things you need to know to get along with the other inhabitants of this land. Please read the rules, as they will be a key aspect of keeping your journey a long, happy and safe one! v

1. Respect- Be kind to the owner and your fellow shop-goers. No flaming, trolling, fighting or whining. No one likes being treated like crap, and they won’t have to put up with it in my shop. You get two warnings before I greylist you, and three before a blacklist. I will report you for continued disruption. v

2. Sanity- Though things areUser Image quite casual in this shop, I'd like it if chatspeak is kept to a minimum. v

3. Manners- 'Please', 'thank you', and a ‘good morning!’ or ‘good evening!’ every now and then will do wonders. It makes us all happy, including myself. I really don’t want suicide, depression or other such discussions in my store. Please take it elsewhere, as I have enough to deal with without worrying about other people who are suffering too. THIS IS A DRAMA FREE SHOP. RL DRAMA WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. v

4. Tolerance- I do not have a religion, but I will not see anyone flamed because of theirs, nor will I stand for any homophobic comments in any form. This sort of disrespect only gets two warnings before a blacklist. That’s how serious I am. (though I dislike the peddling of religions too. Everyone has a right to their opinion.) v

5. Intelligence- Begging, whining and nagging for a Pokemon will not only serve to irritate me, but get you greylisted after your third warning. There will be chances to get half-price ones, and even free ones, so please don’t use gold as an excuse. There are a lot of ways to get a Pokemon, but harassing me is not one of them. v

6. FOLLOW GAIA TOS- It really is obvious. If you’re on Gaia, follow the rules, regardless of the thread or shop you’re in. I don’t want to get banned along with you for your ignorance.v

7. Please read the whole front page carefully before you do anything. v

FAQ v

1. ‘can I plz haf 1?’ Please refer to rule number two and five. v

2. ‘Sorry, may I please purchase one?’ Thank you for your sanity and manners, but you’ll have to check the how to play post. v

User Image3. ‘Can I work for you?’ Not at the moment, sorry. v

4. ‘Can I have a free one?’ Other than through extra-special events, there will be NO free Pokemon. Sorry. v

5. ‘How many Pokemon can I have?’ No limit! Ahahaha! There will, of course, be newbie-only events, however, since I don't want one trainer hogging up all the Pokemon to themselves. v

6. ‘Can my Pokemon be gay?’ Well, Pokemon can only breed with the opposite gender, or a Ditto, so if you wish your Pokemon to be gay, make sure that, just like IRL, it is a life choice, and not just for the fun of having a gay Pokemon. v

7. ‘My Pokemon evolved, and now it's ugly! I don't want it anymore!’ Well, you should have bought an everstone. However, I'm aware that not everyone wants to spend hundreds of gold on extra items for their Pokemon, so there is a process for 'cancelling' evolution, just like In-Game. Refer to the 'how to play' post for more information. v

8. ‘Cosplay? biggrin Umm...if you want your Pikachu to dress up as a Team Rocket member, or want an Abra who resembles Sabrina, then you'll have to head over to customs. Cosplay pokemon will not be sold, auction or otherwise. v

9. ‘How fast do they grow?’ Depending on how often you RP. Also, people who RP regularly will get precedence over those who rarely show up at all. Refer to the 'how to play' post. v

10. ‘So they’re RP-required?’ No, if you don't want your pokemon to grow. There are other ways to level, such as Rare Candies, but RP is the fastest and cheapest way. Please refer to the 'how to play' post for more information. v

11. ‘Can we co-own?’ Uh, I think that would be much too confusing on my part. If you canUser Image convince me why you and the other person would be very good trainers for the one Pokemon, once it’s purchased, then I may consider it. v

12. ‘You’re pretty mean! ): ’ I’m not, really, I just don’t want to have to put up with particularly annoying people. I’m fair, lenient and friendly about 99 percent of the time. Don’t be scared of me just because I like a little order in my shop. v

User Image
User Image

How to...
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image
Flatsales are either held by Overlord Arceus or Professor Aspen. Flatsales are SPEED BASED, and only run for a week once they are open, or when all the pokemon in the flatsale are sold. A flatsale is usually declared one or two weeks prior, and “OPEN” will be posted in bold green to start it. First come, first serve. The sale ends when “CLOSED” is posted in bold red.

When sales are held by the Professor, they are usually common pokemon, or beginner trainer's starter pokemon sales. Note that starter pokemon can only be obtained through these sales or customs. When sales are held by Arceus, they are usually uncommon, rare, legendary or already evolved pokemon.

User ImageFlatsale pokemon cost;
10K each for common,
12K each for uncommon,
8K each for eggs
and 20K for legendary (which rarely appear in flatsales)

[Currently; -EVOLUTION EVENT. Beginning soon in the old event thread! (This thread will be recycled for all CoA events in future.) 3 Adakits and 2 Eevees will be available, alongside a bunch of evolution items and locations!]
[TAUROS RACING. More information on this multishop event can be found at FireFoxNinetails' Multishop Pokemon Event Thread]

Raffles
Depending on the raffle, the price will range from completely free to 200g per ticket, and anywhere between. It will never be more than 500g a ticket. [downloading...]

Auctions
An auction always lasts a week. When the word “GO” is posted in bold green letters, you may start bidding right away. Auctions will get a ten minute warning before the end, so you know when to get your final bids, then “STOP” will be posted in bold red. Any bids after that will not be counted, and there is a two-minute anti-snipe guard.

Auctions start at 15K and will have an autobuy decided by the colorist.

User Image
downloading...

Info Page

User Image
User ImageVersion 2.1

created by: White Oblivion
last update: 17/1/09 [added move levels]
coming soon: double battle add-ons

--logging in--

//Index//

I. Getting Started (all about battling)
II. Battle Flow
III. Post Format Example
IV. Calculating Damage
V. Move Levels

//Getting started//

The engaging takes form through rolls as in old fashioned pen and paper RPGs.
Instead of dice, however, this system utilizes Gaia's RNG (Random Number Generator) feature to determine mostly everything.

-Attacking: In order to attack one must use an offensive move. In the post were the move is announced the user randomizes a number according to the move used and taking into account resistance/weakness and same-type advantages as well as other boosts. These must be given in detail in said post.

For example:
PIDGEY lvl. 8 uses GUST against foe BELLSPROUT

Gust: move level 2, flying (level of pokemon)8+ (2nd level move)16+ (same-type bonus)3+ (weakness)6

RNG: from 16(base of move) to 33(max with handicaps)

-Accuracy Roll: every move has an accuracy tag which determines wether or not this post is needed. If the number is equal or larger than 100 then the move hits automatically. If the user's accuracy has been lowered by a foe pokemon's move or if the move has lower accuracy by default then this post is required.

A random number from 1 to 10 is generated. If the move's accuracy is 80 and the RNG lands in every number but 9 or 10 then the move is succesful. In the same manner if a move has an accuracy of 80 and the pokemon has been attacked with sand attack then the accuracy becomes 70. And the roll must land in any number but 7,8,9.

Accuracy can't go lower than half from its base. 100- 50, 80- 40, etcetera

-Defending: Defending occurs every round before the damage is applied to a Pokemon's HP. It depends on the pokemon's level, weakness/resistance and other handicaps. The user who takes an attack makes a defence post.

For example:
(let's resume from where we left)
PIDGEY lvl. 8 uses GUST against foe BELLSPROUT
(let's suppose the RNG lands on the number 20, this means 20 damage is going to be dealt to Bellsprout... but...!)

BELLSPROUT defends itself: (level of pokemon)11 -(weakness)5 =6

RNG: from 6 to 11

-Dealing Damage: you take the number generated from attacking and substract the number generated from defending. Let's assume the RNG lands on 7 for our example. Then the damage dealt to Bellsprout would be 20-7 =13.

-Self-healing status moves: of course there are these kind of moves that instead of dealing damage to an enemy heal your own pokemon. Those moves work in the same way you attack even though the user doesn't need to generate an accuracy post.

For example:
LEAFEON lvl.20 uses SYNTHESIS

Synthesis: User recovers HP. Amount varies with the weather.
[the base HP recovered is 1/4 of the overall HP, if it is raining then it's 2/8 (0,5/4) if it is sunny it is 2/4]
Let's suppose Leafeon's total HP is 80 and that the move Sunny Day has been used in the last round.

RNG: from 20(base of move) to 40(max with handicaps)

Whatever number the RNG lands on that amount of HP are recovered by using the move

-Status lowering/increasing moves: Moves like defence curl, iron defence, growl and tail whip act like handicaps to moves. A move that lowers an opponent's defence gives them a -5 to their defence roll, one that sharply lowers their defence gives them a -10, attack increasing move work in the same way.

-Status lowering/increasing and damage dealing moves: Then we come down to those moves that both deal damage as well as apply a status alteration, such as Silver Wind or Shadow Ball. These have a possibility tag. For example Shadowball has 30/100 possibility of lowering the oponent's defense. This means that the user of Shadow Ball has to do a status altering roll after damage has been applied. The RNG must land on 1,2,3 for the status lowering to occur.

-Ailment inflicting moves: Lastly there are those moves that cause status ailments, such as confusion, poison, etcetera. The way to determine if the foe pokemon receives said status change is the same as either the normal attack (depends on wether or not the move lands succesfully) or the status lowering/increasing and damage dealing moves (when the ailment occurs as an 'add-on')

notice that special attack/defence and physical attack/defence disambiguation has not be made to support everyone's sanity since it would require a lot of weird mathematics with multipliers and whatnot if it was actually taken into concideration. The same counts for critical hits.

In regards to the SPEED STAT. the pokemon with the highest speed stat opens the battle. If one intends to use the move Quick Attack or other attacks that gives the user pokemon the priority in that round this must be stated at the end of the last post of that user before the next round starts in order for the pokemon to attack again. (AKA two times in a row)

In regard to POKEMON ABILITIES they apply as normal. If they affect the weather they do, if they strengthen certain moves when the user's HP is low then they act as a handicap, if there is a possibility of inflicting an ailment on the foe by contact then they act normaly and are rolled like ailment-inflicting moves, if they prevent certain moves from landing they do and so on, so forth.

USE OF ITEMS applies normally, it takes place instead of the attack post even if the pokemon affected isn't the active one. Item use cannot miss (of course)

//The Battle's Flow//

SIMPLE

1. Either trainers make their openning posts presenting the pokemon they are going to use
2. Pokemon with the highest speed stat. goes first (is going to be reffered as P1)
3. P1 Attack post
4. P1 Accuracy post
5. P2 Defence post
6. Damage calculation*
7. P2 Attack post
8. P2 Accuracy post
9. P1 Defence post

WITH STATUS REDUCTION ADD-ON MOVE

1. Either trainers make their openning posts presenting the pokemon they are going to use
2. Pokemon with the highest speed stat. goes first
3. P1 Attack post
4. P1 Accuracy post
5. P2 Defence post
6. P1 Stat. Red. Probability Post
7. Damage calculation + stat. change*
8. P2 Attack post
9. P2 Accuracy post
10. P1 Defence post

WITH THE USE OF ITEM

3. P1 Attack post
4. P1 Accuracy post
5. P2 Defence post
6. Damage calculation*
7. P2 item use
8. Recovery/ stat. change calculation*

WITH ABILITY ADD-ON EFFECT

3. P1 Attack post
4. P1 Accuracy post
5. P2 Defence post
6. Damage calculation*
7. P2 Ability Effect Probability post
8. Damage/stat. change calculation*
9. P2 Attack post
10. P2 Accuracy post
11. P1 Defence post

*these steps doesn't need to be in post format, either user must display their pokemon's current status/remaining HP in their post format.

//Post Format Example//

Pidgey
Level: 8
HP: 19/26
Buffs: attack x1 (focus energy)
Debuffs: defence x2 (screech)

//How to Calculate how many damage a move deals//

user pokemon's level + move's level points* + weakness** - resistance - defense***

*reffer to the move level section to see how this is determined

**if the defending pokemon has a double weakness (for example a Bug/Grass type against a fire-type move) waekness is multiplied by 2 and the same applies to resistance.

***after the defence post has been calculated, everything else occurs in the attacking post.

//Move Levels//

Level 1: Moves with original power from 5-30
Level points: 10

Level 2: Moves with original power from 35-50
Level points: 16

Level 3: Moves with original power from 50-65
Level points: 20

Level 4: Moves with original power from 70-80
Level points: 30

Level 5: Moves with original power from 80-90
Level points: 38

Level 6: Moves with original power from 95-125
Level points: 42

Level 7: Moves with original power from 125-150
Level points: 50

Explosion: power= 250
notice: Explosion is the only move currently in existance with a power above 150
Level points: 70

IN ORDER TO FIND OUT YOUR MOVE'S POWER PLEASE VISIT Serebii.net's ATTACKDEX

User Image
downloading...

User Image
downloading...
User Image User Image User Image

User Image
downloading...User Image

User Image
User Image downloading...

User Image
downloading...

User Image
downloading...

User Image
downloading...User Image

User Image
downloading...

User Image
downloading...

User Image
downloading...

User Image
User Image

PROFESSOR ASPEN: Welcome to the brand new Tohokudex! With all these interesting new pokemon availiable, plus some of the old pokemon you know and love discovered running about our lands, you're going to need your new pokedex to keep track of all the pokemon you'll be running into. v

First off, there's our three starter pokemon. Unlike the lands of JOHTO and such, however, ours have an extra type: the DARK type. v

||001|| PUNKIN || Nasty Seed Pokemon || Grass/Dark
||002|| PUNPKEN || Nasty Sprout Pokemon || Grass/Dark
||003|| PUNKING || Prize Pumpkin Pokemon || Grass/Dark
||004|| IMPHION || Imp Pokemon || Fire/Dark
||005|| GREMLIGON || Minion Pokemon || Fire/Dark
||006|| GHOULERON || Overlord Pokemon || Fire/Dark
||007|| SHARGLE || Tiny Shark Pokemon || Water/Dark
||008|| THYLON || Big Shark Pokemon || Water/Dark
||009|| ICTHYONA || Sea Dinosaur Pokemon || Water/Dark

Next we have a few pokemon who are currently being studied. Not much is known about these pokemon at the moment, but we're busy catagorizing them, learning about their moveset and habitat, and giving them a number in the pokedex. v

||???|| WAGLIN || Little Wiggling Pokemon || Flying
||???|| WAGOLING || Wiggly Tail Pokemon || Flying
||???|| WILINWAG || Wagging Tail Pokemon || Flying
||???|| GLUMWORM || Glowing Larva Pokemon || Bug
||???|| PUPATUM || Burrowing Pupa Pokemon || Bug
||???|| LAMPYRIDIL || Firefly Pokemon || Flying/Bug
||???|| QUETZAL || Little Lightning Bird Pokemon || Flying/Electric
||???|| TROCHUM || Rapid Wing Pokemon || Flying
||???|| BEAGUILA || Beacon Pokemon || Fire/Psychic
||???|| WORMGAR || Leech Pokemon || Bug/Poison
||???|| BAGORM || Poison Bag Pokemon || Bug/Poison
||???|| NUCLETERA || Nuclear Bug Pokemon || Bug/Poison
||???|| BIOMORPHIA || Botanical Marsupial Pokemon || Grass
||???|| CHRYSOIS || Flying Snake Pokemon || Poison/Flying
||???|| MONANGLER || Little Fisher Pokemon || Flying
||???|| FORTANGLER || Iron Fisher Pokemon || Flying/Steel
||???|| PICHU || Tiny Mouse Pokemon || Electric
||???|| PIKACHU || Mouse Pokemon || Electric
||???|| RAICHU || Mouse Pokemon || Electric
||???|| PIRIPIRI || Burr Pokemon || Grass
||???|| PIGLIS || Piglet Pokemon || Normal
||???|| HOGSWILE || Wild Boar Pokemon || Ground
||???|| CAPEBBLERA || Tiny Goat Pokemon || Rock
||???|| CAPROCKA || Rock Goat Pokemon || Rock
||???|| CAPSTORANE || Boulder Goat Pokemon || Rock
||???|| CUBONE || Lonely Pokemon || Ground
||???|| MAROWAK || Bone Keeper Pokemon || Ground
||???|| BLUDGEON || Club Pokemon || Ground/Fighting
||???|| CHATOT || Music Note Pokemon || Normal/Flying
||???|| SKUAWKAN || Toucan Pokemon || Normal/Flying
||???|| GELEMON || Lonely Clay Pokemon || Ground
||???|| EMETON || Electric Golem Pokemon || Ground/Electric
||???|| GLEEUB || Cloudy Water Pokemon || Water
||???|| AURELLEON || River Mystic Pokemon || Water/Psychic
||???|| NOSAVI || Water Canine Pokemon || Water
||???|| KARASAVI || Water Wolf Pokemon || Water
||???|| GIGASAVI || Steel Wolf Pokemon || Water/Steel
||???|| SCYPHARA || Luminous Jellyfish Pokemon || Water/Electric
||???|| KALMAR || Squid Pokemon || Water
||???|| KALMEUS || Giant Squid Pokemon || Water/Dark
||???|| STANTLER || Big Horn Pokemon || Normal
||???|| MEGAVIDOS || Great Antler Pokemon || Normal
||???|| TAIKUGI || Dust Bunny Pokemon || Bug/Electric
||???|| OMOSHISAGI || Dust Bunny Pokemon || Bug/Electric
||???|| MURMETOT || Scarecrow Pokemon || Normal
||???|| LUCKUPI || Lucky Puppy Pokemon || Normal
||???|| RANDINGO || Lucky Dog Pokemon || Psychic
||???|| CALAMITTY || Back Luck Pokemon || Dark/Psychic
||???|| TRAGITTY || Ill Omen Pokemon || Dark/Ghost
||???|| FANDANGO || Mental Pokemon || Psychic/Flying
||???|| NYUSOL || Accident Pokemon || Dark
||???|| ABSOL || Disaster Pokemon || Dark
||???|| SOLUTAI || Disaster Pokemon || Dark
||???|| DITTO || Transform Pokemon || Normal
||???|| KECLEON || Camouflage Pokemon || Normal
||???|| GRUIFORM || Camouflage Pokemon || Flying
||???|| OUZE || Sludge Pokemon || Poison
||???|| GRIMER || Sludge Pokemon || Poison
||???|| MUK || Sludge Pokemon || Poison
||???|| WEEPSIK || Mourning Pokemon || Ghost
||???|| MOURNASIK || Mourning Pokemon || Ghost
||???|| SABLEYE || Darkness Pokemon || Dark/Ghost
||???|| ABYSSIRE || Pitch Black Pokemon || Dark/Ghost
||???|| MISDREAVUS || Screech Pokemon || Ghost
||???|| MISMAGIUS || Magical Pokemon || Ghost
||???|| MISMANCER || Wizard Pokemon || Ghost/Psychic
||???|| FELICIA || Snow Cub Pokemon || Ice/Ground
||???|| FELISKER || Silent Leopard Pokemon || Ice/Ground
||???|| ADAKIT || Adaptable Kitten Pokemon || Normal
||???|| APOLLEO || Flare Lion Pokemon || Fire/Flying
||???|| ELECINYX || Sparking Blur Pokemon || Electric/Dark
||???|| PSYUMA || Dowsing Pokemon || Water/Psychic
||???|| PANTHENCA || Stalking Hunter Pokemon || Grass/Ghost
||???|| FRIGIDON || Ice Sabre Pokemon || Ice/Steel
||???|| TAUROS || Wild Bull Pokemon || Normal
||???|| TAURINE || Wild Bull Pokemon || Normal
||???|| PAARDRITA || Bearded Horse Pokemon || Fighting
||???|| NARZWEIN || Armoured Horse Pokemon || Fighting/Steel
||???|| DREIDANI || Demon Horse Pokemon || Flying/Fighting
||???|| EEVEE || Evolution Pokemon || Normal
||???|| JOLTEON || Lightning Pokemon || Electric
||???|| VAPOREON || Bubble Jet Pokemon || Water
||???|| FLAREON || Flame Pokemon || Fire
||???|| ESPEON || Sun Pokemon || Psychic
||???|| UMBREON || Moonlight Pokemon || Dark
||???|| GLACEON || Fresh Snow Pokemon || Ice
||???|| LEAFEON || Verdant Pokemon || Grass
||???|| SPIREON || Spirit Pokemon || Ghost
||???|| ZEPHYREON || Cloud Pokemon || Flying
||???|| SKULLA || Grotesque Sea Pokemon || Water/Ghost
||???|| FANGLOW || Illumination Pokemon || Electric
||???|| ILLUMIDON || Illumination Pokemon || Electric/Ground
||???|| BASILIGHT || lllumination Pokemon || Electric/Ground
||???|| SAMLAL || Salamander Pokemon || Fire
||???|| CERBES || Twin Dog Pokemon || Dark/Fire
||???|| CERAHORN || Dinosaur Pokemon || Normal
||???|| TRISTRICHTAN || Spine Face Pokemon || Ground/Grass
||???|| MAASTRITOPS || Tri Horn Pokemon || Ground/Grass
||???|| VELOCIDRON || Baby Raptor Pokemon || Ground
||???|| DEINONYDRON || Feathered Raptor Pokemon || Flying/Ground
||???|| UTERADRON || Poison Raptor Pokemon || Flying/Poison
||???|| AERODITE || Baby Fossil Pokemon || Flying/Rock
||???|| AERODACTYL || Fossil Pokemon || Flying/Rock
||???|| MUSCALOTE || Note Pokemon || Normal
||???|| RIOLU || Emanation Pokemon || Fighting
||???|| LUCARIO || Aura Pokemon || Fighting/Steel
||???|| DESTRALING || Destruction Pokemon || Dragon/Fighting
||???|| DESTRAKE || Devastation Pokemon || Dragon/Fighting
||???|| DESTRAGON || Annihilation Pokemon || Dragon/Fighting
||???|| GRYPERIOR || Griffin Pokemon || Flying/Psychic
||???|| ILLUMINIRE || Sun Pokemon || Fire/Psychic
||???|| ILLUMINOON || Moon Pokemon || Dark/Psychic
||???|| HO-OH || Rainbow Pokemon || Fire/Flying
||???|| UMI-OH || Tsunami Pokemon || Dark/Water
||???|| KI-OH || Sylvan Pokemon || Grass/Flying
||???|| KOU-OH || Mineral Pokemon || Ice/Steel
||???|| RAGNATERA || Omega Pokemon || ???
||???|| ARCEUS || Alpha Pokemon || All Types

User Image
User Image

||hostel_en_frunk|| Arceus (Shop Owner) Typhlosion (Gift from Kuro) Banette (Birthday Gift from Kuro)
||DarkAngelLoki|| Ragnatera (Team Rocket RP/Management)
||Ravina Loki|| Riolou (Name the Island contest) Cerahorn (Create a Pokemon) Snubbull (RP manager)
||Nikiana|| Shargle (page 100) Trochum (Create a Pokemon) Aerodite (dice roll) Weepsik (Halloween Games) Wormgar (Raffle)
||Zactura|| Suicune (RP manager)
||Ookami Kokkoro|| Quetzal (Create a Pokemon) Weepsik (Halloween Games) Imphion (Flat Sale) Kirlia (Bribe)
||Frey Ghreyston|| Celebi (donated over 1 mil worth of items)
||Shiri-Matakami|| Paardrita (Create a Pokemon) *Kabuto (page SPARTA) Punkin (Flat Sale)
||Tempest Vernum|| Mew (page 200)
||Kuro Kitters|| Typhlosion (Lineartist) Lugia (Lineartist) Tauros (Certist) Fanglow (Certist) Sneasel (Lineartist)
||sebasraos|| Skulla (Create a Pokemon)
||Pterosaur-sama|| Aerodite (Create a Pokemon) Aerodactyl (Colorist)
||Kikeri|| Nosavi (Create a Pokemon)
||Narudai|| Adakit (Create a Pokemon) Imphion (Flat Sale)
||Jema Fox|| Taikugi (Create a Pokemon)
||Midith|| Misdreavus (Shop Graphics Artist) Punkin (Flat Sale)
||Bouncy_Pineapple|| Imphion (Flat Sale)
||[Sobakasu]|| Shargle (Flat Sale)
||Orpheus Solon|| Sharlge (Flat Sale) Eevee (Bribe) Eevee (Bribe)
||Ruriska|| Shargle (Flat Sale)
||Avaloche|| Weepsik (Halloween Games) Punkin (Flat Sale) Wormgar (Raffle)
||DraconicFeline|| Nyusol (Auction)
||White Oblivion|| Eevee (Battle System Assistant) Jirachi (Bribe) Rotom (Bribe) Kirlia (Bribe)
||Zukuro-chan|| Typhlosion (Bribe)
||Kamileunaire|| Latios (Bribe)
||o Micro Ondas o|| Aerodactyl (Pet Trade)
||tyia47|| Dragonite (Bribe)

[* shiny pokemon]

User Image
User Image

PROFESSOR ASPEN: Well, now! Here we are with another important tool you'll need on your journey; your Map! This map was made, designed and described by Pterosaur-sama, and is currently under scrutiny for renovations and updates. v

Pterosaur-Sama

User Image

** -Stands for that it has a gym.

A - Niton -A small gymless town that is home to only a few people. The starting point for (insert main character here)

B - Route 1

C - Rock Forest - This is a forest that is made up completely of petrified trees. These trees are all white and seem almost ghost like in nature.

D - Prof. Aspen's house

E - Aspen Road

F - Route 2

G - Village of Lotus- This is a town of few buildings and much wide open space that is filled with gardens and ponds. The center of this village is home to a huge shrine where a legendary pokemon is said to life.
-Lotus Gym - A specialist in bug type pokemon.

H - Stoneforge Route - This route isn't meant for beginners. Its jagged path wouldn't allow any type of transportation to pass through, though a hiker would find this path to be a breeze. But now it is under construction to smooth the route so people can get to Vinad City with ease to attend its year round festival.

I - Small-Ridge Town: A small quiet town of people who work together with everything they do. Host to a pokemon center, pokement clinic and therapy buildings Small-Ridge Town is great place to rest when one sets out on their journey. Mostly the city is also home to pokemon Professer Lind, a female professor who works firmly with pokemon and studies a great deal about them. Small-Ridge town is rivals with its neighboring city Carino Town, and the people are constantly seen feuding with each other on route 5.

J - Route 6

K - Vinad City- Long since round, the city started when a gathering of pokemon poets and trainers gathered for a yearly festival. All around the elegant town is a beautiful forest with ranging and varying types of pokemon. The city still plays host to this festival, and also has a year round pokemon competition. The gym battle is really what lacks, as the leader of the gym is barely any competition. The city is looking for anyone interested and a person who is reliable and organized.
-The Year Round Festival Of Vinad City: The Festival of Mon was started to celebrate the goodness of a year of training. It was started between 7 travelers, varying in their specialties. It lasts from May 1st to May 21st, and the city holds many competitions such as a battling contest, pokemon grooming contests, most exotic pokemon contest and much much more. Also a traveling carnival is set up in the cities largest meadow, laying just eastward of the city itself. Prizes are donated by residents, travelers and sponsors.
-Vinad Gym - (insert gym info here)

L - Ki Cave- Deep below this cave is a source of limitless power waiting to be found. By who, that is the question. But what can be concluded is that a certain 'key' is needed to obtain it.

M - Route 5

N - Carino Town: A rival town to Small-Ridge Town the people who work in Carino town often have nothing to do with each other. The people work on their own on a day to day basis and people have often found it a source of less wholesome people, Team Rocket members and other people who simply make the world a worse place. Unfortunately the pokemon center and shops have been heavily damaged from recent riots, unhappily people have to travel through route 5 to Small-Ridge Town.

O - Route 4

P - The Pokemon Rail-Route: A small train used to run along side this route but has long since been put into disrepair at the Carino Rown stop. Now this route is host to a variety of vender's, most of them selling honest and fine pokemon goods. Be careful for the occasional fraud!

Q - Barcetto- a small port town(more like a dock with a few houses and alot of merchant stands) that makes its money entirely off tourism. Although the town is small and without so much as a pokemone gym it's one of only two mainland stops for the superdeluxeclass cruise ship, the 'Marie Antoinette'

R - Marie Antoinette- literally a floating city, even home to its own gym. (insert gym info here)

S - Ruins of Aquila - These mysterious ruins that are located in the middle of the wilderness are a relatively unknown to science. What is known is that they were built long ago by a tribe of people that worshiped a (insert legendary pokemon description here)

T - Columbine Road: Columbine road goes through a vast amount of forest and densely pokemon populated areas but trainers not need any warning. The people there are very kind and a lot of trainers find this route useful as it is one of the biggest in Tohoku. All kinds of people can be found along this route, most of them getting along quite well but the occasional pair do not.
Team Rocket has recently been spotted around this area as well. Watch out!

U - Cultus Way: A small route between neighboring cities that is host to an annual biking competition. The road itself will always been in tip-top condition and bikers, good and bad, can be found here year round.

V - Binary City: A more industrial city, Binary city is based around its high economy and factory area. The neighboring lake however is in very poor condition as an unknown building continues to secretly load waste into its formerly clear waters.
-Binary City Gym: A grass type gym, the leader having been in the family for generations disappeared and the building itself is not empty and deserted.

W - Un-Repair-able Road: Literally what its called this route has long since been thrown into chaos by pokemon that are constantly digging through the road and making the way between Carino Town and Mesible City almost impossible to walk on.

X - Mysterios Building: A mysterious building built on the ruins of a pokemon temple in secret. Armored trucks have been seen transporting important good to the area. Something isn't quite right about it.

Y - Mesible City: The city plays host to a yearly pokemon competition and a tough gym battle. Mesible City thrives on pokemon alone. The city is host to many specialized pokemon clinics, spas, groomers and much much more. Take your pokemon here for more of a vacation then they'll ever receive elsewhere. Mesible City is also famed for its residents, most of them having been formally famous pokemon coordinaters.
-Mesible Gym: (insert info here)
- Mesible Pokemon Contest: (insert info here)

Z - Route 9: A straight paved path along a river that cuts through a small forest. A group of absol have been seen in this region along with quite a few grass pokemon, a good route to train on.

AA - Route 10: An intersecting route with Route 9, the road is kept clean and mobile by a group of people who live in the forest. This family hosts pokemon croquet and other various games year round.

BB - Y Route: The Y route is a famed road with quite a bit of history. First built as a main road to a famous pokemon poets home Y route was named after the poet's most famous poem, "The Y, ignition." a poem about his electebuzz.

CC - Colossal City- Your jaw would drop at the site of this city. Huge buildings, tough fighting based Pokemon and Pokemon trainers. This is definitely not a place for a beginner.
- Colossal Gym - (insert info here)

DD - Albiel - Albiel is medium sized town but rich in intelligence. This is where most come to become Pokemon prodigies. The average person wouldn't understand what some of these people are saying.
-Albiel Gym - This gym is well known for its Gym Leader and his/her team of strong psychic pokemon.

EE - Metholight Road: A cobblestone road, said to be as old as the Tohoku region itself is home to a variety species of pokemon. The road runs past the ocean area so large groups of water pokemon are often spotted here.

FF - Albiel University - A.U. is a topnotch Pokemon University. Only the best of students are permitted to apply for this University. To be accepted, one must complete not only an entrance exam but must also battle one of their students with a passable score. That score is at least 37.3 out of 50.

GG - Rocket Bridge

HH - Rocket Town- The smell of rocket fuel always lingers about this area. It's definitely not made for living but for just visiting. Here is where space exploration is highly valued. Many scientists work together to create crafts that will help reach beyond the sky to learn more about the universe.
-Rocket Gym - (insert info here)

II - Small Route: To its very name, a small paved route between Cryscir town that intersects with the famed Columbine Road.

JJ - Cryscir town- Founded by a rich old man 2 decades ago. The wealthiest people in Tohoku all live here (and there aren't that many). The few houses inland are made entirely of marble and crystal, giving it a cool and exquisite look. there are many more houses near the beach, all which look like seaside resorts. The only attractions in the town are the rare (but expensive) items you can buy at the PokeMart (normal items are 1.5x in price), and the Pokemon stadium, which the founder opened up in the middle of the town to bring Pokemon trainers there and make the town livelier.

User Image
||Customs and Bribes||

'Common' pokemon are 100k.
'Uncommon' pokemon are 200k.
'Rare' pokemon are 300k.

And of course 'Legendary' pokemon, which have a special pricing system, to prevent the flooding of clones. Requesting a new legendary (which no one else owns) costs 700k. To obtain a legendary which someone else already owns costs +100k, making it 800k. For every copy of that legendary, another 100k will be added.
For example; 3 Mews are owned in shop. You request a 4th mew. 700k +(100k x 3) =1mill.

Dex of Completed Pokemon!

Kuro's Customs
Please do not request a custom when slots are closed or full. You may request a bribe, if they are open.

Form:
Species:

Name (of Pokemon):
Owner:

Description:
-colors (of body/eyes/markings/etc.):
-markings (detailed description, or Ref. pic):
-edits (if applicable):

Element of Cert (if your Pokemon has more than one type):

Please send info and trade directly to Kuro Kitters!

customs
1. TAKEN- Yuya O (Typhlosion)
2. TAKEN- Kiki-Kiwi-Chan (Glumworm)
3. TAKEN- LizzyMoo (Mew)

bribes CLOSED

Ptero's Customs

Species:

Name (of Pokemon):
Owner:

Description:
-colors (of body/eyes/markings/etc.):
-markings (detailed description, or Ref. pic):
-edits (if applicable):

Element of Cert (if your Pokemon has more than one type):

customs
1. OPEN
2. OPEN

Ptero's Edits
(info asap)

User Image

User Image
THE GREAT OVERLORD ARCEUS COMMANDS YOUR RESPECT AND ADORATION. MAY YOU GO ABOUT YOUR DAILY LIVES WITH ARCEUS IN YOU HEART. ARCEUS CREATED THE WORLD WITH 1000 ARMS.

ARCEUS IS OF ALL POKEMON TYPES AND STRENGTHS. HE IS THE BEGINNING OF TIME AND EVERYTHING.

[downloading, please wait...]

Betray not your anger, lest ??? will come.
Weep not with sorrow, or ??? will draw near.
When joy and enjoyment come natural as the very air, that is happiness.
Let such be blessed by the hand of Master ???
User Image

User Image||Professor Aspen|| The Pokemon Professor residing in Tohoku and an avid researcher of ruins. In his younger days, the Professor spent his time scaling mountains and traveling the land to investigate old temples. It is said that he first discovered the Beacon Pokemon in one of his explorations.
pokemon: none. The Professor prefers to study Pokemon instead of capture them.

User Image||Alan Tolore|| A young boy, with powerful bravery in his heart, and the good-natured soul of a protector. He will defend his beliefs, friends and honor with all of his strength. He is, initially, considerably quiet and unwilling. He feels that he is not ready for greatness, despite the encouragement of his friends. He is destined to become a skilled Pokemon Trainer, and travel the lands, meeting people and Pokemon and making friends in the most unlikely of places. Alan came over to Tohoku from Floaroma Town, in the Sinnoh region. Perhaps this is where his fruity dress-sense comes from?
pokemon: Cherubi, a mischievous little Pokemon who likes to escape from her Pokeball and poke her leaves out of Alan's pack, sending an intoxicating Sweet Scent out into the air to make the team sleepy and often put them off-course.
Buizel, an rather excitable and eager Pokemon, always willing to fight. He sometimes mistakenly picks fights with Pokemon much stronger than he is, and loses terribly.
Pachirisu, a kind-hearted and mild mannered Pokemon who prefers not to fight, instead taking part in the occasional Cute Contest.
Shinx, a very serious and gruff Pokemon who goes into a fight blazing with sparks, and refuses to give up within an inch of his life.

User Image||Troy Aspen|| The Pokemon Professor's young nephew, Troy is excitable, rebellious and determined to prove his worth. He is also quite short, childish in appearance and naive, despite being one year older than his close friend Alan. He has only one Pokemon, his loyal and trusted companion, Nyusol.
pokemon: Nyusol, he yowls loudly when Team Rocket are approaching, being an indespensible member of the group. In battle he is weak, but determined to become strong enough to be re-accepted by his pack, who abandoned him when he was captured by Troy. His pack is very distrusting of humans, as they are the cause of most of the disasters that they appear to.

User Image||Tatsune Penumbra|| The League Champion. She is renowned over the island as a master of type advantages, and is said to be blessed by the hand of Arceus. She travels with Alan and Troy, treating them much like her sons, and training them in her fields of exptertise, knowing very well that one day, she will have to face them in battle. Graceful, elegant and motherly, Tatsune is less-than-humble when it comes to her attitude and manner.
pokemon: Basilight, once a stupid and lumbering beast, he is now a canon of war who's powers have been honed to deadly accuracy. When released into battle, his sheer energy creates storm clouds over the feild.
Dreidani, one of Tatsune's first pokemon ever. She found him as a young Paardita, injured, and nursed him back to health. He evolved into Narzwein when a vicious pokemon attempted to attack her, and into his final form during her fight to the top of the league.
Nuclatera, a cruel trickster, this Pokemon was caught by accident when in crawled into a spare pokeball during a swarm of Wormgar. It has proved, however, to be an invaluable asset to Tatsune's team since then.
Gryperior, is a very proud Pokemon who turns his noise up at young, niave or seemingly unintelligent people or Pokemon. He is Tatsune's sole mode of transport across the island.
Kabutops, a secretive and almost assasin-like Pokemon. He treats each battle as a precise and tactical mission, and trains himself of his own accord by repeatedly slashing into steel or rock, and sharpening his blades on Dreidani's solid armour-like chest.

||Team Rocket||

||Jack|| Team Rocket Elite. Dark and mysterious, not much is known about this member of Team Rocket, aside from his criminal record. Currently wanted by the Police.
pokemon: Currently unknown.

||Calico|| Team Rocket Elite. Energetic and determined, she is a fierce brawler and highly skilled martial artist. Though she once participated in major martial arts tournaments, she turned down a promising career for a life of crime. Currently wanted by the Police.
pokemon: A young Riolu that is as enthusiastic and driven as her trainer. Others currently unknown

||the Gym Leaders|

||??? of the Lotus Gym|| (??? badge, specialist in Bug Pokemon) ???

||??? of the Barcetto Gym|| (??? badge, specialist in Water and Ice Pokemon) ???

||??? of the Vinad Gym|| (??? badge, specialist in Fire Pokemon) ???

||??? of the Colossal Gym|| (??? badge, specialist in Ground and Fighting Pokemon) ???

||??? of the Binary Gym|| (??? badge, specialist in Grass Pokemon) ???

||??? of the Mesible Gym|| (??? badge, specialist in Dark Pokemon) ???

||??? of the Albiel Gym|| (??? badge, specialist in Psychic Pokemon) ???

||??? of the Rocket Gym|| (??? badge, specialist in Electric Pokemon) ???

||the Elite Four||

||???|| ???

||???|| ???

||???|| ???

||???|| ???

NPC POSITION CONTEST

We are looking for people to RP as these characters! The contest will run for TWO MORE WEEKS. (Has been extended due to lack of entries.) When it closes, entries will be judged for creativity, grammar, flair, storytelling ability and staying IN-CHARACTER. Possible extensions on time may happen if we still receive very few entries. Entries must be submitted to Overlord Arceus, titled with the name of the character you are entering as. There are no RP prompts. You must submit an RP entry of your own design! Also, there are no character design forms for the Gym Leaders/Elite Four, so do your best to keep everything neat and in order for the lazy-eyed Hostel

Go ahead and design the names, personalities and appearances for the Gym Leaders, and feel free to create an Elite Four character. I'm not accepting RP entries for the Elite four, however, only character designs. RP will be held for them once I decide on the best designs.

Entries Ravina Loki, as the Mesible Gym Leader, and a Ground-specialist Elite Four
Colori, as Alan Tolore
sebasaros, as the Barcetto Gym Leader, a Fighting-specialist Elite Four and a Dark-specialist Elite Four
Orpheus Solon, as the Mesible Gym Leader
Shiri Matakami, as the Albiel Gym Leader
Avaloche, as the Lotus Gym Leader
Nikiana, as the Lotus Gym Leader

User Image
User Image

||WHITE LIST||
DarkAngelLoki; For ALWAYS being helpful, and being an awesome certist over at ASE

Ravina Loki; For showing interest politely whenever possible, and always being supportive

Shiri-Matakami; For being totally excited about everything Hostel creates, and submitting the most custom pokemon XD

Frey Ghreyston; For being one of the most incredibly generous people Hostel has seen on gaia, even donating things to threadgoers!

||BLACK LIST||
No one yet, hopefully no one EVER.

||STAFF||

hostel_en_frunk || Creator / Manager
DarkAngelLoki || Team Rocket Manager
Kuro Kitters || Lineartist / Certist
Pterosaur-sama || Colorist
Zetsubou Hiei || Colorist
Ravina Loki || RP Manager
Zactura || RP Manager
Midith || Shop Graphics

User Image
User Image

PROFESSOR ASPEN: To be affiliated with Tohoku and our lovely thread, just post a link in this shop, and we'll add you in here! Make sure to add our link to your affiliates asap! v

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Daemons Interest thread, Hiring Lineartist!!!

User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/children-of-arceus-pokemon-5th-gen-bcp-finally-here/t.44161233_1/][img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/AncientRavenSTUFF/COAbannercopy.png[/img][/url]

old banners

User Image
TinyURL
[url=http://tinyurl.com/5myoeq][img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/pokemans_professor/banner.jpg[/img][/url]

Full Link
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-assistance-and-suggestions/pokemon-bcp-interest-thread-yes-we-are-hiring/t.41239681/]
[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/pokemans_professor/banner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
TinyURL
[url=http://tinyurl.com/5myoeq][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/hostel_en_frunk/Arceus.png[/IMG][/url]

Full Link
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-assistance-and-suggestions/pokemon-bcp-interest-thread-yes-we-are-hiring/t.41239681/]
[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/hostel_en_frunk/Arceus.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Pokemon is (c) Nintendo, and other companies
This Shop (c) hostel_en_frunk
Created Pokemon (c) their respective creators
Art (c) Kuro Kitters
Banners and other graphics (c) Midith

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers