Dapper Bunny

heart gratzi ^^

*eyes her computer* sometimes I think they know what we are saying.... xd

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
They do. ninja But I suppose I shouldn't say too much, as this one might get an idea. It's my mom's, and I already broke it once and had to pay for it. xD;;

Dapper Bunny

Ouch! Thats got ot hurt the wallet

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Oh yes, the wallet paid dearly. gonk But it was worth it to have my computer back from my mom, who was using it while hers was broken. Ironic that it's the other way around now...

Dapper Bunny

Haha, Well make sure you don't break this one, because then you would have no computer!! The horror!! gonk xd

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
eek That would be a true crisis. I fear I would have to turn pirate and commandeer the nearest available computer in that case!

Dapper Bunny

I think that would be a justifiable action, I would be behind you all the way xd

Well, I'm going to go get some sleep - night! heart

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
You can be my first mate then! xd

I need to go to bed too, 'night! See you around heart

Seeker

Yeah, sorry about uprootin' you guys. I was browsing the Q & A one day.. and read a post by a girl who had been making some sort of informative thread.. and discovered that there's a limit on how long a single Gaia post can be. If you glance back at the old shop you'll notice that the entire "shop" portion of the thread.. is contained entirely in my first post. So that basically just meant that some day I'd be updating and adding people to the owners list and Gaia would angrily announced that I'd reached the limit... so I just decided to go ahead and make a new shop thread now to get it over with.

*eats chocolate and snugs new Cait*
*snags a place for the next flat*

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hi, can I be placed on a mailing list? Do you have one? Thanks.

Dapper Bunny

Haha, that was one loooooong post xd *squeels* your cait is so cute!! *wants one desperately*

Seeker

Hrm... well I don't have a mailing list.. but all the requests to be signed up might change that.

Wheezing Lunatic

*pokes* I really need to get me onna these some day. 8O *starts saving up for a custom* whee
*shoves an 'pwn3d' sign in the thread* >=O Mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff