Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Bunny

laddy da ^^ Ohhh smexy hat heart We need to get some more regular Anubii in here - so many cosplays!! Oh wait, whats that? I have a cosplay? Gah!! xd *luffs on Spike* Whatever, more Anubii = more RP whee
-wanders in with Taiisei- biggrin
Whoa DX all those cosplays wandering about oo; Anubii sure like to dress up, don't they? XD; /die

Taiisei curiously walks up to Spike and sniffs him, looking up in admiration.

-skeered off by roleplay threads- I'm used to rping in guilds or the main thread @_@;

Dapper Bunny

nuuuuu - RP thread = good - you'll see, much fun ^^ xd Well that made a whole lot of nonsense, anyways, I like RP threads so much better, easier to keep track of things 3nodding *pushes you towards RP thread* xd

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
*sticks in egosearch* >w<

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Before the guild system was implemented, the breedables rp forum was a very busy place. Seems to have gotten a little dusty as of late. gonk I liked it, too. My very first pet journals are still buried somewhere in there...

Dapper Bunny

I agree, it has goten rather dusty - *blows on RP forum* 3nodding Guilds are good too, but I love my RP threads ^^

Wheezing Lunatic

*flails* I can't wait til I get my Edo custom! *gleespasm* ^______^ (yay, more cosplay! XP)

Dapper Bunny

hehe, thats funny! You sold your chain wallet, I sold my emo bag xd

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Speaking of which, did you get another bag already, Einna? :O

Wheezing Lunatic

xd The things we do for our obsessions... whee

Dapper Bunny

Oh, haha, I sold my OMG xd I figured - bah! This is my favorite outfit anyways so I'm just never gonna change it - unless by some psycho miracle my long lost sad D-tail comes back to me 3nodding

Wheezing Lunatic

Aww, what happened to your devil tail? ;-;

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Ahh. Sorry to hear about your d-tail ;o;

*taps her foot impatiently while flipping through exchange*

Dapper Bunny

Real life got in the way and I was having a tough time and had to leave Gaia. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to come back or not so one day when life was crap I got on and in a momnet of frustration and temporary insanity xd - sold my D-tail and donated gold and items to bunches of people - gave my then OMG hat to my lil sis - etc. Life got a little better, I came back to Gaia after about a 3 month absence and had no D-tail, but I'm good - I've got me a Spike cosplay xd But dang if I had known the prices on D-tails were going to go insane I might have done differently - I doubt I'll ever get another one - but I've got my little wolf tail whee *swishes her tail back and forth*

Wheezing Lunatic

Oooh, haha I did that with my demon horns a while back. Well, I wasn't leaving or anything, I was just in a hurry to get something so I sold half my stuff. xd I sold the horns for like 19k, when now they go for 50+. sweatdrop *hates being impatient*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff