Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Admirer

User Image
Evolving Pet Shop

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

゚Hello and welcome to Alchemy!
We're not your ordinary shop, you see, we sell potions that eventually grow into cute little pets if you heat or mix them correctly! We're a little new, so not all of our functions are open just yet, we're waiting for the rest of our stock to come in!

Notices:
March 20th, 2013 - Opened our doors! Yay!
April 1st, 2013 - First monthly potion released!
April 9th, 2013 - First Bottle Upgrades available!
June 28th, 2013 - First Free Raffle Opened

-------------------------------------
So you want to know a little about me, eh?
My name is Shilo, I'm 22, and as you can tell I enjoy pixeling. I feel like I've come a long way from where I started, and I hope to one day get better~ I've always wanted to open up an evolving pet shop, but never had an idea as to how to go about it. Here we are now~!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

-------------------------------------
Contests:

None going at this moment!

The lovely graphics featured here are made by the wonderful Visuell~。

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

Smitten Admirer

User Image
Law of the Land

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

User Imageoo1: Follow Gaia ToS!
                          User Image oo2: Be polite and courteous to every member/customer/and staff member! I will not tolerate any fighting, abuse of any sorts, etc. You will be banned from this thread if I see it happening.
                          User Image oo3: Be patient! If you're wanting to customize your pet, I need a little time to mix the components, and I'm not always here to whip concoctions up on the spot. If you do not have your potion within 48, pm me and we can discuss why it's taking so long!. I'm more than happy to hear back from my customers~
                          User Image oo4: Do. Not. Steal. I will have an up-to-date list of each and every potion owner. If you are NOT on this list and I see you around with one of my potions/pets, there will be "hell to pay" to put it lightly.
                          User Image oo5: Please take good care of your pets! I don't mind retrieving your urls or imgcodes at all, but please try to hang on to them~ Goodness knows what could happen if you misplace one and it spills on your nice carpet, or maybe your cat drinks it. Yech!
                          User Image oo6: Have fun here! this is a place to have fun and just get to know people through cute pixels!

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

Smitten Admirer

User Image
A Variety of Potions for Purchase

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

User Image User Image
                            ๑ Angel Potion
                            ๑ 5o,ooog
                            ๑ A strangely glowing liquid. It's light is gentle, and it's oddly light. Just touching it feels like your soul is warmed.

User Image User Image
                            ๑ Demon Potion
                            ๑ 5o,ooog
                            ๑ A strangely glowing liquid. It seems to emanate darnkess, and the bottle feels hot to the touch. Touching it make you feel as if your soul is beginning to be tainted.

User Image User Image
                            ๑ Magic Potion
                            ๑ 5o,ooog
                            ๑ A strangely glowing liquid. A mystical aura surrounds it, and when you look at it, you feel anything is possible.

User Image User Image
                            ๑ Health Potion
                            ๑ 5o,ooog
                            ๑ A strangely glowing liquid. A gentle warmth surrounds you upon examination, any pain you were feeling before is now gone. You feel great!

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

ORDER FORM:

[quote="shilosaur"][/quote]Username:
Desired Potion: (Angel, demon, etc. )
Extras: (Stars, hearts, soda?)
Price: (the total after extras, etc. )

Please send trade after submitting order~! I will complete your trade upon order completion!

Smitten Admirer

User Image
Limited Edition Bottles

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑
User Image

๑ Glow Potion
๑ 7o,ooog
๑ It sure is pretty to look at, but I wouldn't let it get on your skin....
๑ Can only combine with sodas

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Random Creature Potions

User Image

๑ Silent Hill (Series 1)
๑ LIMITED PROMOTION PRICE: 50k
๑ Gives you a random character or monster at the final stage of evolution.
๑ Cannot combine with any extras.

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

ORDER FORM:

[quote="shilosaur"][/quote]Username:
Desired Potion: (Angel, demon, etc. )
Extras: (Stars, hearts, soda?)
Price: (the total after extras, etc. )

Please send trade after submitting order~! I will complete your trade upon order completion!

Smitten Admirer

User Image
Upgrades and Additionals

(Please allow a day or two for the final stages/home upgrades to be completed for your pet! )

Mix-ins

User Image User Image
                            ๑ Orbs, Stars, Hearts
                            ๑ 5,ooog
                            ๑ Add into your potion for a small additional cost for a surprise effect!
                            ๑ Limit one per potion

User Image User Image
                            ๑ Cherry Soda, Orange Soda, Grape Soda
                            ๑ 5,ooog
                            ๑ Add into your potion for a small additional cost for a surprise effect!
                            ๑ Limit one per potion

Bottle Upgrades

๑Meadow

User Image User Image
                              ๑ Grassy Field, Rock Meadow, Mushroom Plain
                              ๑ 10,000g
                              ๑ A Housing upgrade for the final form of your pet!

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

Smitten Admirer

User Image

Potion Mixing

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

Coming soon!

Evolution Information

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

So you're probably wondering how to evolve this little guys to the next stage, huh?

Well alright, I suppose i can help you out! There are TWO ways of doing this:

oo1: Join the guild. Once you buy a potion, you will automatically get a guild invite. There's a great community here! Just for Alchemy and the pets within. You'll get to find out first about contests, help create special events, get to be involved in special events WITHIN the guild, and also have more chances to evolve your pet!
There's a specific forum inside the guild pertaining to the evolving method, Called "hotpot". In this forum, a new thread will be made for every new hotpot event, in which you need to fulfill some condition to get the heat to evolve your potion to the next level! Within the guild, the hotpot will happen randomly once a week, for a period of 24 hours, and a guild announcement will be sent out when a new hotpot will begin!

{i.e. A hotpot thread is opened for March 30th, 2013. Inside,it will last for 24 hours, and to evolve you must roll a number 15 from five 10-sided die.}

oo2: For those who really want to avoid the guild route, an in-thread hotpot will occur randomly throughout the month. it could be once, maybe twice. It could even occur more than in-guild. It's just a random event, that will occur for the length of an hour. You just simply need to be here at the right time!

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

Smitten Admirer

User Image
Kindly Customers
If you aren't on this list and somehow have one of my bottles, I will envoke my wrath upon you.
๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

[Kottan-Beauty] • [Chemille, 2, 3] • [Yuki Utahime] • [Braided Kitteness] • [fatmasterson] • [The Worlds Worst Accident] • [-Explosion-Array-, 2, 3] • [akanekun, 2, 3]
[Crew Draggy] • [Sweet Marzipan] • [Princu, 2] • [DaemonGabrielle] • [GeekyStefy] • [G0THAM] • [Kaoru getto] • [Prince Of Lonely Hearts] • [Cheyriddle4] • [Yuri2476, 2] • [Celestial Petals, 2] • [Stuupid Zombie] • [Koohi Monsutaa, 2] • [Zomthelittlezombiegirl, 2, 3, 4, 5]

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

Smitten Admirer

User Image
Comrades

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

To affiliate with me, please post your banner in the thread and post mine in your thread first!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/alchemy-an-evolving-pet-shop-u-c-dnp/t.85184045/][IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/amaranthuscaudautus/Gaia/alchemybutton2_zps00c0317a.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/alchemy-an-evolving-pet-shop-u-c-dnp/t.85184045/][IMG]http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/amaranthuscaudautus/Gaia/guild-banner-work_zps9b82245c.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

Smitten Admirer

Smitten Admirer

Smitten Admirer

Smitten Admirer

Smitten Admirer

Smitten Admirer

Smitten Admirer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items