Welcome to Gaia! ::

LokiLB
Javier Cross
Artemis Fowl's worlds against the Potter-World, mostly to see which world/worlds will be able to get the better of the other side's set of threats, quicker.

this. xd
i always want to pit Artemis vs Harry Potter, just because i like Artemis a lot more. this is probably the one crossover i tend to think about much at all.

it would also be interesting to see what would happen if bartimaeus's world crossed with Harry Potter's. that would be messed up right there, and highly entertaining.

i tend to think more of mythological pantheon cross overs, such as Greek/Norse interaction.

edit: forgot the obligatory Twilight crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Blade/Trinity Blood, etc.

Not to mention we get to see if Artemis has better odds to wipe out the Death-Eater legions and their allies and minions quicker than Harry does, as well. biggrin
Likewise with Harry and all the threats Artemis had to deal with.

I wonder what would happen with Bartamaeus' world blended in with the Potter-World, as well.

That's what some of my role-plays(Dealing with Greco-Roman and Scandinavian Lore!) are for, actually. ^_^' (Points how some of the role-play party, including my usernamesake's commanding officer Siegfried, is essentially a result of Cross-over Cosmology, actually!)

Let's see if Edward can come up with an excuse to not take huge level-ups in badass, after this idea is in place, then. twisted
Anyone willing to pit Heero Yuy(Gundam Wing's main protagonist!) without a mobile suit against Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments series?
Harry Potter meets Trainspotting.

They were looking for the Hogwarts Express... on lots of heroin.

Twilight meets Art Spiegelman's MAUS.

Bella gets chased by Nazi cats, and there is much rejoicing. SUPER FUN TIME, YOU GUISE.

OOH OOH OOH, Twilight meets Jurassic Park.

YES.

I know it's cheap to take shots at Twilight like this, but I'm not that good of a person.
RequiemBelle
Harry Potter meets Trainspotting.

They were looking for the Hogwarts Express... on lots of heroin.

Twilight meets Art Spiegelman's MAUS.

Bella gets chased by Nazi cats, and there is much rejoicing. SUPER FUN TIME, YOU GUISE.

OOH OOH OOH, Twilight meets Jurassic Park.

YES.

I know it's cheap to take shots at Twilight like this, but I'm not that good of a person.

Mind adding the Potter-World and Gundam 00 to the mix?

Harry James Potter wounds up, through magi-hiccups, traveling to the events of the 00 universe and wounds up joining Celestial Being?
Wait, that cross-over's already being done in a fic. sweatdrop
Now all that's missing are mobile suits blowing death-eater snatchers to pieces and ashes, right?

Shadowy Rogue

12,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The world is not beautiful

Discworld and A Song of Ice and Fire.
Super-serious and dark fantasy world meets crazy fantasy world parody.
I'd love to see the chaos the wizards of the Unseen University would cause, especially Rincewind.
Why so serious?

A Song of Ice and Fire and The Lord of the Rings.
Two of my favorite fantasy worlds ever.
Sauron would have a field day with all the corruption and plotting in the great houses.

Snowcrash and The Sprawl Trilogy
Kind of similar reasoning to the first pairing, except in the cyberpunk genre.

Therefore it is.

Unsealed Dabbler

I kind of want to see the Aliens movies and the Sirantha Jax novels switch lead females. Ellen Ripley has to deal with the rest of the cast, pirates, and man eating space pirates. Jax winds up with no one to rely on and has to deal with man eating space monsters that she can't see or shoot at.
I can't really think of some novels crossing each other, but I say Artemis Fowl and Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) might work.

They have some similarites:
-Artemis Fowl and Ciel Phantomhive are both child geniuses (in my opinion, i think Artemis is smarter), rich, head of their family's business, they live in manor/mansion, and their stories start when they were at the age of 12. (what will happen if they meet each other?! certainly they will have an epic chess match! lol)
-They include magical creatures: fairies, demons, etc.
-Artemis has a bodyguard/caretaker named Butler. Ciel has a butler, Sebastian. (lol)

If only...if only...too bad, it will never happen. crying
Anyone considering the thought of having a cross-over vs match-up between Magic! The Gathering and Warhammer 40K, yet?

I'd like to see if either universe could actually succeed in properly wiping out the other, in time before both of them get worn out.
So does anyone want to imagine Full Metal Panic and the twilight zone, in which Sousuke suddenly trains every human to take a level-up in badarse so they can take on immortal children?
How about Camp Half-Blood + Dead Frontier?
I feel that the main reason why it would be epic is because of all the massive battles that would insure.

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
Twilight Scribe
Twilight meets Durarara!!

This. Just this. I'd love to see how that would turn out.

4,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Black Butler and I am Number Four. With the demon powers of the B.B. characters, and the Alien powers of 4, i'm sure they could easily work together and bring my favorite I.A.N.4 character back from the dead. (In a non "Monkey's Paw" way.)
nerdherd57
Black Butler and I am Number Four. With the demon powers of the B.B. characters, and the Alien powers of 4, i'm sure they could easily work together and bring my favorite I.A.N.4 character back from the dead. (In a non "Monkey's Paw" way.)

Tell us more about both the two, please?

Also, why not go ahead and have House of Night and Anita Blake in a cross-over universe battle, WITHOUT Nyx's aid?

4,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Javier Cross
nerdherd57

Tell us more about both the two, please?

I'd be Happy to! biggrin

Well Black Butler is a manga series about a boy with a demon Butler. The Japanese name escapes me at the moment, but the Butler has all these epic demon powers. It's a great manga. I am Number Four is a novel about an Alien Boy who's planet is attacked when he's young so he, his guardian, and 8 other alien children are sent to earth to sort of live on for the planet. Unfortunately, 10 years later, the aliens who attacked his planet are coming to earth to kill off the race. 3 other Alien children are dead, and he knows he's next on their hit list. It's a great read that really sucks you in. I highly recommend it. It's being made into a movie that's coming out in Feb.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff