Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Seeker

Let's face it. All of us have at one point or another fatasized about one series/book crossing-over with another. Maybe two characters would make a perfect team, or maybe you just want to see your favorite a**-kicker lay the smack down on someone you like much less.

To get us started:
Dante Valentine and Twilight: Let Fudoshin sing, Danny.

LOTR and Harry Potter: Gandolf shows some wannabes how wizards get s**t done.

The Codex Alera and The Seventh Tower: Simply because of the similarities in the "magic guardian" idea, one of them being by far the best I've read in my YA days.
How about this?

Cirque Du Freak and Vampire Academy: The Vampire Mountain Council royally calls out the general Moroi Royal Court on the fact they're just wimps and cannon-fodder, as opposed to how and what their ancestors were like, while suddenly getting Royals who will actually get the Moroi back on track.

Full Metal Panic and Harry Potter: Sousuke Sagara gets sent to help guard Harry Potter with his life, and all of Mythril helps to fight off the Death-Eaters and slaughter most of the Death-Eater legions and their allies. cool

Camp Half-Blood and either Full Metal Panic, Gundam 00, or Code Geass: Can you go wrong with the idea of anyone from Camp Half-Blood piloting Giant Robots against impossible odds?

I have many more to consider, really, but these are just starters on the list.

Shirtless Seeker

Jill Kismet would actually be better for a Twilight cross-over, another series by Saintcrow.

"Scurf in MY city?! Goddamn shitsucking ********]

As far as something that would be interesting plot-wise and not just aesthetically:
Mary's Shelly's Frankenstein and The Jigsaw Man by Gord Rollo. Okay, it's another pretty aesthetic-based thing, but I would love to hear the conversations between Mike and the infamous "creature". Maybe the creature whips the hell out of Drake somewhere in there too. Because without a doubt, he would sympathize with Mike.

And oh, the psychology would be down-right incredible.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Twilight tries to kick Hogwarts a**, only to be in for a nasty shock...
For Tomorrow
Twilight tries to kick Hogwarts' arse, only to be in for a nasty shock...

This.

After Camp Half-Blood could deal with the twilight zone, first.

So what about having Vampire Academy and Full Metal Panic, partially to see Kaname Chidori have Avery Lazar's head on a spike, but mostly to see how Sousuke Sagara would slaughter Strigoi legions and their allies like the terrorists that they are? cool

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Some magic fairy from some fantasy book gives Joe Bonham a new body.

Hell to the yeah.

Cluttered Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Combine The Midnighters and Harry Potter, see who would win over the others enemy whee
Blue Onigiri
Combine The Midnighters and Harry Potter, see who would win over the others enemy whee

So what major threat does Midnighters have, that could provide at least equal to or greater threat levels than the Death-Eaters and their allies(Which include Dementors, by the way?)

I hope to do likewise with Full Metal Panic and Vampire Academy to see which series' heroic factions would be able to destroy the other world's biggest threats at the front-doors, as well as to go with Camp Half-Blood and The Dark Is Rising(By susan cooper!) as well.

Witty Pieslinger

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lord of the Rings and Joe Abercrombie's The First Law trilogy. Lets see how those great heroes fare when pretty much every single person they'll ever meet is at least somewhat evil.
Not to mention, that Ring would create complete chaos, Abercrombie's characters would probably kill each other, and everything else, just at the mere mention of it...

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maximum Ride and Witch and Wizard since the characters in W&W travel demensions.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Ummm......

Drizzt Do'Urden vs. Harry Potter.

I think I would have too much fun watching that.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Lieriel Moon-Shade
Ummm......

Wow. Just wow.
For Tomorrow
Lieriel Moon-Shade
Ummm......

Wow. Just wow.

Harry Gets Auror training in this, right?
Tell me the circumstances involving trying to arrest the other, alive.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Javier Cross
For Tomorrow
Lieriel Moon-Shade
Ummm......

Wow. Just wow.

Lets let Harry be all that. He gets to be a full fledged adult. What? Has no one else ever suggested this before?
Lieriel Moon-Shade
Javier Cross
For Tomorrow
Lieriel Moon-Shade
Ummm......

Wow. Just wow.

Lets let Harry be all that. He gets to be a full fledged adult. What? Has no one else ever suggested this before?

Not in factpile, i believe.
And oftentimes i'd recommend to people to allow Harry to be a full-fledged Auror with at least 3 years of training in those days, even in the match with Harry against the Predator in factpile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff