Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Humorist

WHY ME ? (Arranged Marriage) Roleplay temporary thread.
the original can be found here

WE ARE FULL. (I think)

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Ʀƴʋʋ____ "Ʀʋ"____ Ħαʃεɠαωα
____長谷川

'Thank Kami! was the only thought that rang in the boy's head as the vibrantly pink haired Aemi led him up the stairs. Each step up seem to add more weight to the luggage as he grew tired. "This will be my workout for the whole rest of the month..." he said under his breath, letting out a sign of relief once he reached the top of the steps. Aemi had already reached her door, opening it for the blonde haired 'gentleman' to place down her luggage. He walked, well more like shuffled down the hallway until he reached Aemi. Shuffling into the entrance of her room he placed the boxes down.

It felt like one million pounds had been lifted off his arms. He rolled his shoulders and shook out his arms to try to regain feeling from the numb-ish, noodle-y sensation his arms were feeling. A lopsided grin spread across his face as she apologized. "Nah, don't stress. I've held heavier," he lied smoothly, his unconsciously manly way of trying to make him appear strong. "Damn, what did you have in there? A full set of weights or something?" he joked, casting a glance down at the luggage.

He stepped out of her room, and looked down the hallway. Merry didn't follow them, and Ru wondered if she was just waiting down stairs for them or managed to get lost in her own adventure... she seemed like the girl who do something like that to him. "I think Merry's waiting for us. Want to head back down and look around the castle, or are you busy with your weight set?" he laughed, noting that his arms stell felt like limp noodles. Looking down the hallway again he saw Nara, looking rather tired of waiting. "Sorry for making you wait, Nara," he called down to the silver-haired girl.

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
Riku Tanaka

The car ride there seemed to pass by, like a dream he was starting to forget. Riku blinked slowly as if trying to recall how he had spaced out an almost three hour trip from his apartment to the beautiful castle awaiting him. Nothing came to him except for the memory of getting into the black car with his two bags.

Now he found himself conscious of the things going on around him and the passing scenery. That was when he saw it...it was like a picture from a book. The castle was growing larger as the car approached it. Riku had never seen anything like it. It was now that he suddenly remembered that he was not here for a short visit or to sight see...no...he was here to get married. He had yet to like the idea of an arranged marriage, but had yet to find a way out of it.
With a final sigh the car stopped at the main doors and Riku opened his door. The air was crisp and cool as he inhaled. He wondered who was inside and what kind of woman he would end up with.

He grabbed both of his bags and slowly headed towards the door. He had found it somewhat funny that he had packed a whole bag with books, while the other was full of his clothes and other belongings. It had never occurred to him how much he loved to read.

And with that sudden thought he chuckled and headed for the main doors. With a free hand he opened them and walked inside. He decided to stay in the main entrance for a few moments, wondering if he was to find his room on his own or if someone was coming to help him. He pulled out a book and leaned up against a wall.

He would read until he knew for sure.

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
Riku Tanaka

Riku blinked and moved his book towards his chest once he realized a woman was talking to him. He saw her leaning forward awkwardly with her hair slightly in her face. He was amazed to not have heard her approach him. He smiled softly and moved the hair that still lingered upon her face.

"Yes, I decided to reread Beowulf."
He slid the book back in his bag and ran his fingers through his white hair. He looked at this woman named Merry, noticing her strangely colored hair.

"It's nice to meet you Merry. I am Riku."
He held out his hand so that she may take it and shake it.

"I suppose I will meet the others in good time then..."
He added a softer smile.

((He actually has white hair sweatdrop ))

Magnetic Humorist

User Image
║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█║▌║║▌│█║▌│║║│█║▌║║▌▌▌║║█ aemi HID EYOSHI

a l l w o r k a n d n o p l a y

A look of amusement crossed her face as the boy boasted. It was clear that he was lying by the way he was struggling with the luggage earlier. Aemi chose to say nothing on the matter though. “They are books actually,” she stated dragging in the remaining bags she had from outside her door. Two luggages just for books would seem excessive to most people but the girl had pondered on whether to bring more than she actually had on her now. She will see how many stories she could breeze through in the next few weeks. Aemi sighed at the prospect of joining them downstairs. She would have liked to stay in and unpack properly but that would seem rude especially after they had so kindly helped her.

“Sure, why not?” she acquiesced hoping out of her room shutting the door carefully behind her. Turning back to Ru he was addressing another girl. “Nice to meet you,” offered with a bow. The girl was so delicate looking almost like a olden day princess, it was a marvel to see someone so refined in this day and age.

i f e e l: take a deep breath... in... out...f i n d m e: 2nd floor

nouveaux RICHE║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█║▌║║▌│█║▌│║║│█║▌║║▌▌▌║║█║║

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
Riku Tanaka

(( Lol, that's alright. ))

Riku chuckled at her mispronunciation of Beowulf. He walked along her as she danced around.
"It really is a fantastic book. Here...you can have my copy."

He got the book from his bag once more. Then he took her hangs gently and placed the book within them. He smiled at her, remembering how silly she had shaken his hand. Her name fit her well, for she seemed very merry indeed.

"I would love to join you and the others. But first...I need to find a room to place my things in."

He shifted his bags around a bit.

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
____長谷川

"They are books actually..."

Ru grimaced mentally, he had struggled with carrying a bunch of books? How embarrassing... Ru didn't really read much but from the few books he was required to read in school they certainly couldn't make luggage that heavy.. right? Ru never liked books or reading in general, in school (since he never actually read the books) he always looked stupid in literature classes and now books were making him look wimpy in front of a girl! He was starting to develop a grudge...

But just as quickly as most adult boys, his attention quickly jumped from one thing to the next, completely forgetting about his non existant grudge. "Really? Great!" he said, a tint of excitment coloring his voice, "Let's meet the others downstairs." With that, he turned to the girls in the hallway he was talking to earlier, "We're heading downstairs now if you'd like to join."

Rolling his shoulders in their sockets once more he headed to the stairs, decending them with ease now that he wasn't carrying luggage full of books. Reaching the bottom of the stairwell he saw Merry talking to another boy - the first guy he'd seen so far.

Blessed Cleric

User Image
        x x xgetdown→←swayin'to❝myownsound❞

. derrick cornell

x x x x x x x xflashes in my face now

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xALL xx I xx KNOW xx IS - - - xx EVERYBODY xx l o v e s xx ME !

There were only so many ways one could take his coffee. Black, for one. Maybe douse the thing in sugar and cream, if one truly hated the acquired taste of bitter caffeine-spiked beans. Or maybe just-- dump it. His flimsy cup made its downward plunge to the concrete, splatters barely missing his boots. Not three feet away stood a trash can, but it simply wasn't worth the effort. Leaving the stain and maid that hurried over to clean it behind, he walked to to garage. His dad had told him where to go, told him that his belongings had already been shipped there, and that if he wasn't there in four hours, he was sending out the police to lock him up for all the crimes he'd paid his way out of in the past- a surprisingly large number, given his young age.

He decided he'd rather stay away from the slammer. It wasn't like this place could keep him, after all. From what his dad had described, it was a hot spring resort, very secluded, very out of the public eye. There'd be people there, though Deck doubted he'd be making very many friends- unless he found some value in the endeavor. Also known as female companionship. Also known as a night of drinking and incredible- you got the idea. So he made his way to the garage, directions in mind, and rode his lime-green and black cycle out of there, burning rubber as he defied white signs with numbers on them everywhere.

Once arrived at the place- god, it was big, who needed that kind of space?- he located the garage there, parked his bike, and walked inside. There were voices- female, male, and he wondered if he should bother following them, seeing who they were. Though if they were dressed for the place...he glanced down at his own clothes. Black, punk, and every article of clothing was ripped from extended use. They'd probably mistake him for the hired help. Which could be interesting, actually. Perhaps he would go find them.

Luck was with him. Rounding the first corner, he found himself facing one male- pale, with white hair, a flipping albino- and a girl with crazy streaks everywhere. Hmm. Not a pair he'd expect. She was decently attractive, though. Perhaps a bit flamboyant, but he was never one to critique the finer details of the opposite sex. They were both better-dressed than he, though. The male said something about Beowulf, and he grimaced. The epic was long, pointless, and too flipping slow to bother reading. He'd tried, then moved back to James Pattinson.

Yet another male entered the scene, joining from upstairs. Hmm. Leaning against the wall, he decided to just watch until someone took notice. Eyes scanning over the three present, he pulled out his deck of cards and began trick shuffling lazily, counting the cards in his deck so that he knew at all times where each card was. Math was his friend; literature might be torture, but math would tell him everything he needed to know to get through his version of life.

|| ogling our croutons :: -.- ||

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
Riku Tanaka

Riku chuckled as she squeezed him in a hug and thanked him for the gift. Then he listened to her ramble on, thinking it was cute. He knew that if nothing else, they would probably be good friends. This thought made him very happy.
"Your welcome, Merry. And I will join you when I can."

He saw where she had gone to join another man and some ladies (or lady...not sure who all was following Ru.) Riku also thought he had heard the door and turned to see yet another man, a newcomer like himself. The man seemed to be a loner and Riku's arms were growing tired. He figured someone would see him there in the hall and talk to him.

So Riku just waved to everyone and said hello, then went to find his room. Luckily he found it and opened the door. It was dark until he turned the light on. He walked inside and placed his bags next to the bed. He then went into the bathroom to wash his face.

Ruthless Cat

(( Awawawa *racing to catch up* ';;; ))
Nara

User Image

Nara saw two more boys arrive, once had the same hair color as her's and another looked like some street punk. "Hmm..." She heard Ru speaking to her but his attention was soon drawn away.

She furrowed her pale white eyebrows and decided to take another look at the white haired boy. Was his hair naturally that color? Like her's? And if it was...was he teased about it as a child like she was? She decided to wonder about it later and she turned to head into her room, since she was obviously not part of the conversation.

Magnetic Humorist

User Image
║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█║▌║║▌│█║▌│║║│█║▌║║▌▌▌║║█ aemi HID EYOSHI

a l l w o r k a n d n o p l a y

Aemi tagged along at her own pace presuming the other two women would follow along at their leisure. Hands stuffed defiantly into her pockets she padded down the steps until she made it to the next landing. She made it just in time to see Merry return to Ru and another man with silver hair pass by her on the way up the stairs. There was yet another man who was just entering the building. Great. So far there were 3 boys and another 3 girls aside from herself running around this place. She hoped none else would turn up, these were already more people than she expected. Approaching her group again she looked to the colourful girl who just stood there with a smile, one thing was new however.

“Where did you get that book?” asked Aemi her brows drawn together. The girl seemed to be the type who would pick up anything she saw. Merry could have very well seen it an whisked it away even though someone had put it down for only a second.

i f e e l: take a deep breath... in... out...f i n d m e: 2nd floor

nouveaux RICHE║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█║▌║║▌│█║▌│║║│█║▌║║▌▌▌║║█║║

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
____長谷川

[[OOC: EDITEDD =3 ]]

Aemi and Nara hadn't made her way down the stairs yet, so Ru was resigned to standing by the stairs like a loner. But it seemed like loner guys was the popular trend at the moment, some black haired kid was doing some card trick thing (Ru could never figure out how to perform the tricks correctly) and the white haired kid said hello before going his own way. Ru simply nodded his head as his hello because, well, guys could do that.

Merry, who had been talking to snow boy, made her way over to him... and the only word that Ru could think of to describe the way she came over was... frolicking. It was a picture perfect definition. The pretty, colorful girl grinning up at him with the biggest grin he'd ever seen. Ru imitated the cheek-to-cheek smile, smiling back down at Merry as if in 'let's see who can smile the longest' contest. After a few moments his jaw began to ache and he laughed. "I don't know how you do that, my jaw hurts after a few seconds," he said, massaging his jaw with his fingers.

"Is snow boy or card trick over there joining us on our exploration of the castle?" he asked the happy-go-lucky girl. Aemi then made her way down the stairs, asking Merry about the book she had in hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff